Getting women is EASY when you ask the right questions

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree necessarily with what Poon King is saying as a whole. But the cynicism and bitterness in which he writes it (plus the silly childish insults) makes him come off as a 17 year old frat boy with the IQ of lawn mower.

Try again in a future topic, you've struck out with this one. There are much more mature posters here that get their points across much better without having to result in sexism, homophobic insults and bitterness.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Dirtbagz said:
Look at you trying to shame other males for things you yourself are like an angry wounded infant over.

You over exaggerate like a female and resent them for making you feel powerless. Females still hold power over you no matter how "free" you claim you are because you simply cannot get over them. You need other males to white knight for you and hold your hand in agreement like a group of rejects in denial.

Females are your life. Women are your mental jailers. You are their beta prisoner and they have complete control of your angry thoughts and hurt little beta emotions. You're a sad joke trying to prove you are an alpha but are nothing but a beta keyboard character.

You hate it yourself because even those who pretend agree with you are laughing at your amusing foolishness egging you on to make you look like even more of a joker. No one takes you seriously.
You must not no life if you believe psycho-analyzing random men on the Internet is a constructive and useful way to spend your time.

Take your cheeto stained fingers, your urine stained sweatpants you haven't changed in days and your thick nerd glasses outside to see the light of day for a change. You might learn something. :crackup:

Slash Dolo said:
I don't disagree necessarily with what Poon King is saying as a whole. But the cynicism and bitterness in which he writes it (plus the silly childish insults) makes him come off as a 17 year old frat boy with the IQ of lawn mower.

Try again in a future topic, you've struck out with this one. There are much more mature posters here that get their points across much better without having to result in sexism, homophobic insults and bitterness.
You sound like a nagging wife. I will get my point across however the f*ck I want. Don't like it?.. don't read it.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound incredibly butthurt. If you don't like people disagreeing with you, maybe you should take your own advice and only share these writings with yourself. Criticism happens, deal with it like a man and not like a child.

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
You must not no life if you believe psycho-analyzing random men on the Internet is a constructive and useful way to spend your time.

Take your cheeto stained fingers, your urine stained sweatpants you haven't changed in days and your thick nerd glasses outside to see the light of day for a change. You might learn something. :crackup:

You sound like a nagging wife. I will get my point across however the f*ck I want. Don't like it?.. don't read it.
You do the same thing. Your hypocrisy is hilarious. You want to hear yourself deliver monologues to yes men but can't take it when called out. You like to shame but get bent out of shape when others do it to you.

Oh and I prefer Doritos and it's too hot for sweat pants.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Following alpha f*cks beta bucks... there are many betas who take full advantage of their bucks to f*ck like alphas.
Like you do paying bartenders big tips to give women booze? Still you are beta bucking to get women and you think you are not.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slash Dolo said:

He's never seen a vagina before.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon kings view is an extreme view of a grim modern society and for the majority of people it is too much for their small minds to comprehend

This doesn’t mean it’s wrong , its just hard to swallow and boils down to not being outcome dependant not just towards women but towards everyone

For me red pill internalisation has allowed me to really get to grips with how a woman’s mind works

All the way from the basic primal urge to seduce and compete for a provider all the way to her indecisiveness and manipulation tactics

Ever wondered why its called “man” – ipulation hmmmmmmm

To be honest i just get on and do my own thing now ........chasing tail drains resources , time , money , energy all down a black hole all to try and get in another black hole

Modern women are boring and far too predictable they all play the same game and regardless of whether you like it or not they will ALWAYS seek more security , a security you can only offer her by not offering it so – to-speak .......

as a man who endeavours to live a red pill lifestyle the lack of constant sex is something you have to come to terms with occasionally women will fall weak at the knees for you simply because they can’t understand how you are so different from the rest , however the majority have too many beta options to sift through before having to deal with a man who knows how to deal with her

the golden goose though is that by being prepared to forfeit sex ( a woman’s only real measure of control over a man).......... you are free

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?

Never ever try to analyze. Even if you try it.

Man always had an one purpose since the beginning of time; RULE!

If you cant you fell: weak.
If you try hard you feel: overforcing.
If you feel you simply not happy who youre: unblossomed.
If you feel unlucky: Its ok! Keep trying....

Well, I lm gonna say whatever you believe yourself in you just say yourself this: I am still breathing...

As long as you had an air in your lungs, blood flows through in your veins, youre still alive... You never know whats coming next...

Stop ****ing analyzing... Just live it, whether youre noob, seasoned ****er or virgin. Your luck may turn tomorrow...

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
Great video.

Trust is essential in a healthy-secure relationship. If you can't trust a woman, then don't get into a committed relationship with her. Nobody is forcing anyone to commit or not to commit. There's no rush, and should be no pressure. If it feels right, do it. If not, don't. And if you get burned, don't forget - take it as a lesson learned, but move on - try not to let it define you.

bdm99

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Any wise man knows that women only care about one thing when dating men: What that man can do for THEM.

As a horny man who wants to f*ck attractive women, you must always ask yourself: What can I do to improve a woman's life? or (more importantly) how do I make a woman THINK I can improve her life? :crackup:

You don't really have to offer women anything. You just have to make them believe you do. Following alpha f*cks beta bucks... there are many betas who take full advantage of their bucks to f*ck like alphas. How? They make their money and status clear.. women chase after it and the beta dumps the woman and moves on. Happens all the time.

You too can live the "alpha f*cks" lifestyle provided you stop being a co-dependent faggot and realize women only exist for reproduction and sexual pleasure.. not to be your emotional support system or your replacement mother. Women don't want to support men (never have). Women want to benefit from association (and sex) with men. Women are not romantic. They want to be loved, but they don't really want to be in love themselves. So always ask how YOU can benefit women. Then proceed to market yourself that way. :up:

Also.. spinning plates is the easiest way because women are stupid group-thinkers and assume any man other women want is worth having.
I hope you eat your own fukjng diarrhea. You're a piece of garbage and this whole site is garbage. Fuk you ahole.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awwww look at all the little blue pillers getting their fantasies ruined from watching disney movies. If you need women to find your happiness and validate your existence you are wasting your own life. Happiness is within yourself

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Awwww look at all the little blue pillers getting their fantasies ruined from watching disney movies. If you need women to find your happiness and validate your existence you are wasting your own life. Happiness is within yourself
Do you just parrot PK's mantra or are you one of his multiple accounts? You can't even think for yourself.

I guess for red pillers it's impossible to find happiness with women because they aren't like the Disney movies they watch and want a female to act and be like their own scripted princess cartoon character.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Dirtbagz said:
Do you just parrot PK's mantra or are you one of his multiple accounts? You can't even think for yourself.

I guess for red pillers it's impossible to find happiness with women because they aren't like the Disney movies they watch and want a female to act and be like their own scripted princess cartoon character.
People who agree with me simply live in reality. Your estrogen fueled rants are childish and idiotic. You talk out of your ass, yet you claim others can't think for themselves. You can't think at all.. because if you could... you would realize that other human beings are not responsible for the happiness of any one human being. Its actually common sense.

You sound like a buffoon. :crackup:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
And yet you're chasing women and posting on this site. Interesting..

Payher_Man

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
And yet you're chasing women and posting on this site. Interesting..
Stop picking on alpha players and start buying women drinks. Take it from Payher_man. :up:

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
People who agree with me simply live in reality. Your estrogen fueled rants are childish and idiotic. You talk out of your ass, yet you claim others can't think for themselves. You can't think at all.. because if you could... you would realize that other human beings are not responsible for the happiness of any one human being. Its actually common sense.

You sound like a buffoon. :crackup:
You and your friends live in an angry, resentful, paranoid, helpless keyboard reality.

You want others to fail with your foolish advice so you can hear about it then blame their failures on entitled females to justify your own garbage and hatred. You call everyone who isn't a head nodding yes man to your monologues a beta fag because you can't stand being called out and it causes your Homotions to leak.

You can't be happy with a female because you despise them for making you powerless. You can't succeed in a relationship with a female no matter how much you pretend to know about females and how their minds work. Because if you did you'd be able to find a quality female and succeed in a committed relationship with her. You need to spend your beta bucks to get low quality females inebriated so they are mentally down at your level because you fear them and know if you can't get them drunk they won't fall for your foolery. That is why you are only "happy" being alone despite what you claim through your online character.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Dirtbagz said:
You do the same thing. Your hypocrisy is hilarious. You want to hear yourself deliver monologues to yes men but can't take it when called out. You like to shame but get bent out of shape when others do it to you.

Oh and I prefer Doritos and it's too hot for sweat pants.
Yeah? Then why does your profile block neg reps? No one can see your reputation. If you were so confident in your words you would allow people to rep you.

Who's hypocrisy is hilarious now?? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Dirtbagz said:
You and your friends live in an angry, resentful, paranoid, helpless keyboard reality.
Yeah? So why are you so unhappy? Your moaning and ranting doesn't seem to be coming from a "happy" place. :crackup: :crackup:

This is getting too easy. Just give up before you make a bigger ass of yourself.

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Yeah? So why are you so unhappy? Your moaning and ranting doesn't seem to be coming from a "happy" place. :crackup: :crackup:

This is getting too easy. Just give up before you make a bigger ass of yourself.

Look at you desperate and homotional. Projecting your foolery as if no one else sees you contradicting yourself and practicing your creative storytelling narrative. Your keyboard character is your feeble attempt at escaping your real life misery.

Your fake red pill persona and inner blue pill anger is hilarious! Swallow the red pill Payher_man and stop beta bucking. :crackup: