Getting women is EASY when you ask the right questions

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King/PlayHer Man hates women because he hasn't had success with them.

The happy men I know are all married and have a family life. Take for example this guy I used to work for. He's 37, been a Managing Director since he was 30, has a hot wife, a Mercedes, takes his coworkers out to dinner all the time, and throws parties for his and his wife's friends. He's having a blast and isn't "using women" or any crap like that. I also know someone who's about 50, has a hot wife, three kids who go to private school, makes $3 million per year and drives a Tesla. He donates a lot to charity and goes to a ton of parties with very high profile people including Obama. He's living it up and I know I'll never have the life he has, but one can wish.

The guys I see trying to chase women at bars aren't happy even though they act like they are.
You can actually have a real relationship in a woman that improves your life and improves hers simultaneously. Married couples who work as a team have the most fulfilling lives. Just fvcking and dumping will leave you empty and possibly depressed. That's not sustainable.

Looking forward to PlayHer Man replying and calling me a "White Knight". LOL.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

The happy men I know are all married and have a family life. Take for example this guy I used to work for. He's 37, been a Managing Director since he was 30, has a hot wife, a Mercedes, takes his coworkers out to dinner all the time, and throws parties for his and his wife's friends. He's having a blast and isn't "using women" or any crap like that. I also know someone who's about 50, has a hot wife, three kids who go to private school, makes $3 million per year and drives a Tesla. He donates a lot to charity and goes to a ton of parties with very high profile people including Obama. He's living it up and I know I'll never have the life he has, but one can wish.

The guys I see trying to chase women at bars aren't happy even though they act like they are.
You can actually have a real relationship in a woman that improves your life and improves hers simultaneously. Married couples who work as a team have the most fulfilling lives. Just fvcking and dumping will leave you empty and possibly depressed. That's not sustainable.

Poof King queefs his hatred of women in posts to cater to angry men who can't get over the fact some chick or chicks got over on them or didn't choose them to begin with. The more you read his posts the more he comes off like a closeted Peter Puffing Pansy who never wanted anything to do with women.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So getting married a made up tradition makes people happy? And you claim to know most of them lol

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
So getting married a made up tradition makes people happy? And you claim to know most of them lol
Marriage is not a made up tradition. It is sacred that has been around since the start of time. Children thrive in a two parent home and fail in a single parent home. Losers who fail with women hate on relationships and marriage calling it beta.

Poon King said:
Also.. spinning plates is the easiest way because women are stupid group-thinkers and assume any man other women want is worth having.
What kind of plates are you going to spin at 75? Old grannies who were pumped and dumped their whole life? I'll take a loving wife for many years and family to enjoy life with over old bags that mean nothing to me.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Too many idiotic responses to respond to. I choose these:

Slash Dolo said:
An man who has his sh*t together CHOOSES when he wants to move on. If a woman does it for you, then you're fooling yourself into thinking you're the sh*t when you're not.

"What it means to be a man." :crackup: Your insecurity is showing and it's hilarious. Beta with a chip on his shoulder trying to sound like a badass on the internet. Move along, nothing to see here.
You do realize the irony of this post right? :crackup: :crackup:

skinnyguy said:

You sound stupid.

If you believe the only way to be happy is to be married with kids then you're missing more brain cells than I can imagine. I'm not even going to waste time schooling you on divorce laws. If you've been on this site as long as you have and you STILL don't get it.. then you never will.

Your response along with many of the similar ones have one common theme: Happiness = women.

I can't imagine how pathetic and meaningless a person's life must have to be to have such a belief. But I DO feel sorry for you. :crackup:

For me: Happiness = Freedom. Sex, good food, great friends, etc. are just icing on the cake. For beta loser fags who attack my posts.. women are the entire cake.. the only reason for these faggots to get out of bed in the morning. Pathetic.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King needs some mental help for his hate of women.

Poon King said:
Save the shaming language for your mother and your queer friends.
Poon King said:
beta loser fags
Poon King said:
these faggots
Fags because they don't agree with your crap? You shame them with names.

Poon King said:
Your response along with many of the similar ones have one common theme: Happiness = women.
I guess you believe that including women in your life can't make you happy and if you do you are a beta fag. You are a fool.

Poon King said:
I can't imagine how pathetic and meaningless a person's life must have to be to have such a belief. But I DO feel sorry for you. :crackup:
I feel sorry for you that you need to hate women so much. I feel sorry for you never having a woman to respect you enjoying life with.

Poon King said:
For me: Happiness = Freedom. Sex, good food, great friends, etc. are just icing on the cake. For beta loser fags who attack my posts.. women are the entire cake.. the only reason for these faggots to get out of bed in the morning. Pathetic.
No women included for your happiness attacking other men who do have happiness with women. That is pathetic. :kick:

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
Dear Poon,

I suppose you do not hate them, just being cynical and practical, right?

As long as it is so, I think there is nothing much to talk about here. That's just it. To each his own. Some may find it is enjoying being around women for other reasons also.

However if you hate them, then you have a little problem to solve. :)

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Too many idiotic responses to respond to. I choose these:

You do realize the irony of this post right? :crackup: :crackup:

You sound stupid.

If you believe the only way to be happy is to be married with kids then you're missing more brain cells than I can imagine. I'm not even going to waste time schooling you on divorce laws. If you've been on this site as long as you have and you STILL don't get it.. then you never will.

LOLLLLLLLLLL you don't consider happiness = women? Then why do you keep posting about how to pickup women? You're the definition of irony my friend.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is not a made up tradition. It is sacred that has been around since the start of time. Children thrive in a two parent home and fail in a single parent home. Losers who fail with women hate on relationships and marriage calling it beta.
Is Pena a woman? Marriage has not been around since the beginning of time. Prove your points. Marriage is a made up social construct/tradition and has no bearing on happiness. So anyone that doesn't get married won't be happy? That's a small way to look at the picture

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Is Pena a woman? Marriage has not been around since the beginning of time. Prove your points. Marriage is a made up social construct/tradition and has no bearing on happiness. So anyone that doesn't get married won't be happy? That's a small way to look at the picture
I and millions of men today support the foundation of marriage. Why is that such a bad thing? Powerful married men hand down their companies to their sons. Who is a unmarried man going to hand his company to when he retires or dies? A bastard son who is looked at like a Leper? Insulting me isn't going to make you look any better. Marriage is not made up when it is based on many religions and is engraved into many cultures for centuries. You are against marriage and you look for many ways to attack it.

Now you make things up about being happy using that as an example. Never did I say you must be married to be happy. Some men who are not married are still unhappy. So what? Happiness only happens when you are happy having the people around who make you happy. Quit your lying.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

The happy men I know are all married and have a family life.
You only assume.You have no idea.

First its kinda low argument to call women hater someone who has different point of view, you also have no idea if he has success with women or not - its only your bla bla bla, second you don't know what behind closed doors, between people everybody tries to be happy to keep the face.

What's your problem dude,go get married,be happy,let other people discuss and have different ideas about life, he doesnt force you not to marry, he just said who he thinks.

What a bunch of loosers.Guy comes and post quality post and bunch of man children shows up to 'prove they are right on the internet'.The guy is spot ON.Recently I read a book,'Fear the Fear and do it Anyway' - by a woman BTW,bestseller, and in one of the chapters she warns not to connect happiness with other people because it will damage you or destroy you if these people will leave.Budda,most probably one of the smartest person who lived on earth teaches and teaches again - happiness is within, attachment causes pain.

By being 'married' you just checkbox,Im married,Im OK,IM FINE,Im respected memeber of society, but , as Poon says marriage is not answer to happiness, you can be married with no sex life,lonely and unhappy.Most people get married because of FEAR.Fear to be alone, fear not to member of society, fear not to have children,fear not to be 'ok'.Thats why they are unhappy.Esp. women who marry to have children and security instead to marry to spent life with husband.

BTW being married is one the most silly ideas ever because even most interesting person gets BORING when you have to deal with them 24/7/365, and even the hottest wife gets boring after few years of ****ing her.People stay together not because they are happy - but because they are others reasons - fear of loneliness,children,credits,unability to find other mate etc.

Being married achives NOTHING f00ls, its just legal contact thats grants 50% of your stuff to your wife if she divorces (big probability these days) ,you can have happy life with woman without marriage.You are just too weak to keep a woman without the legal contract.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
As I wandered to this thread, Well, enter the judge.

WanderingMan said:
What a lot of guys don't understand is being "Alpha" has nothing to do with L/M/S - Looks/Money/Status. It's a mindset - that's all it is.

Anybody could look like it, but having tangible clout is the covert way of showing success, or pseudo success. You'll catch more women with Maserati than you will with Mazda! The mindset is great, but you'll need more than just the mindset. Tangible clout. Acting like you have millions in the bank and are movie star sexy will only get you so far.

A woman is attracted to a man who puts himself first, not her.

This is very true. So many blue pill motherf**kers are doormats and beta orbiters.

Turn a beautiful woman down and she'll remember you for the rest of her life.

Totally disagree. Do you think rejecting a Victoria's secret angel will get you remembered forever? She'll have another man lined up in a New York second!

Field test: Go to a place where there are swimsuit models or high caliber chicks that think their pu$$y is made of gold. Talk to them for a while, then suddenly friendzone or reject them. I bet you they'll just shrug, and not lose any sleep. Hey, they did get some attention from you.
Reas between the lines.

dajinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
In my own experience I find once I start sleeping with a particular woman regularly she starts thinking she has the right to make decisions about how I spend my time or live my life. I find this drama significantly lowers the value of a romantic relationship.

Dude, I've noticed this too. Why the hell does this happen?

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
poon, Race also is a factor for women.
If you belong to one particular race you have more chances, you already know that

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody could look like it, but having tangible clout is the covert way of showing success, or pseudo success. You'll catch more women with Maserati than you will with Mazda! The mindset is great, but you'll need more than just the mindset. Tangible clout. Acting like you have millions in the bank and are movie star sexy will only get you so far.
Alpha is not acting like you have a million dollars in the bank, or are movie sexy. Alpha is acting like you don't give a **** about being rich and you'll piss on a Mazerati and the movie star who drives it. Alphas laugh at people who idolize movie stars.

My point earlier was that you don't have to have L/M/S in order to be Alpha. A lot of the time Money, Status, and maybe Sex Appeal are bi-products of being Alpha, which is why women associate L/M/S with being an Alpha male. However, it doesn't take long for them to discover when they're dealing with a phony, no matter how much L/M/S the guys has. They'd rather **** (and fall in love with) the middle of the road Alpha who's secure, confident, and all Man.

Do you think rejecting a Victoria's secret angel will get you remembered forever? She'll have another man lined up in a New York second!
No **** she'll have another man lined up in a second. That is the whole point. You will be the one in the Million that turned her down.
Field test: Go to a place where there are swimsuit models or high caliber chicks that think their pu$$y is made of gold. Talk to them for a while, then suddenly friendzone or reject them. I bet you they'll just shrug, and not lose any sleep. Hey, they did get some attention from you.
Give it a shot, let me know how it goes.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
LOLLLLLLLLLL you don't consider happiness = women? Then why do you keep posting about how to pickup women? You're the definition of irony my friend.
You show your stupidity with every new post. Women = Pleasure. NOT happiness.

My posts are primarily about how to live life without making women the center of it.

If you admit that your only reason for breathing is "women" and women = happiness then you also admit you're living a meaningless, pathetic life where you have no purpose outside of being a co-dependent beta b!tch.

As I said earlier, I feel sorry for you. And men like you shouldn't even waste time on this site. They should just walk outside, approach the first woman they see and say: "I am your slave. Take my money, credit cards, and dignity. I will do whatever you want because without you, my life is meaningless." :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

LOSER.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Man this site is either all or nothing.

In my opinion, The OP is not saying don't ever get married, don't ever get in a relationship, don't ever have kids, or that he hates women and they can all go to hell.

I think he is saying don't lean on them, don't depend on them, don't connect with them, don't make your self worth depend on a relationship with a women, don't think marriage will solve your problems. For those who say "the happiest guys I know are married." OK, marriage can work for them, but if she changes her mind about it, the State and Government will help
her destroy you.

Yes, society expects and gives more value to those who are married, otherwise you are considered a loser. Yet the same society will not be there if she decides to demolish you.

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump hit it pretty much spot on. This site is pretty much all or nothing, skinnyguy and pena probably the same accounts

dajinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree with poon king's ideologies to be fair he also either does have multiple accounts also or has been banned before and is back(not that it really even matters lol)

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
You show your stupidity with every new post. Women = Pleasure. NOT happiness.

My posts are primarily about how to live life without making women the center of it.

If you admit that your only reason for breathing is "women" and women = happiness then you also admit you're living a meaningless, pathetic life where you have no purpose outside of being a co-dependent beta b!tch.

As I said earlier, I feel sorry for you. And men like you shouldn't even waste time on this site. They should just walk outside, approach the first woman they see and say: "I am your slave. Take my money, credit cards, and dignity. I will do whatever you want because without you, my life is meaningless." :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

LOSER.
Look at you trying to shame other males for things you yourself are like an angry wounded infant over.

You over exaggerate like a female and resent them for making you feel powerless. Females still hold power over you no matter how "free" you claim you are because you simply cannot get over them. You need other males to white knight for you and hold your hand in agreement like a group of rejects in denial.

Females are your life. Women are your mental jailers. You are their beta prisoner and they have complete control of your angry thoughts and hurt little beta emotions. You're a sad joke trying to prove you are an alpha but are nothing but a beta keyboard character.

You hate it yourself because even those who pretend agree with you are laughing at your amusing foolishness egging you on to make you look like even more of a joker. No one takes you seriously.