Getting rid of the weird in me

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of people think i'm really weird. Like i am very silly foolish annoying weird. I dont know how to stop being weird. Plus i'm afraid if i stop being weird i wont have anything left, because my whole personality is weird so i'll kind of be a boring non fun non funny guy. HELP

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
What specifically makes you 'wierd'? Something about how you speak or how you act? Explain, please.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what makes you wierd.
Issue is... your wierd.
I'll break it down for you nonetheless...

You revealed, that without it you "won't have anything left"
That right there tells me... its your shield (the ego).
Your personality is your shield in relating w. the world.
You have a shield that people percieve as an uncomftorable reaction.
Thus they title you/it, "wierd."

The main point here is... Your probably not comftorable with yourself.
Well... join the club.

One guy expresses that non-comfort as shyness, another like yourself, expresses that as "very silly foolish annoying wierd." Either way... your not living up to your true potential. This display of wierdness is just your manic energy bubbling off. This same energy is going to become your power, your strength, your light that attracts the babes. You simply just have to accept and integrate it. Become comftorable with uncomftorable feelings. No need to jump into a booger-eating entertainment session. Just process the feelings Ace.

You'll soon realize through doing this, that not only do you have SOMETHING left... you'll have EVERYTHING left. Your range will no longer be limited to the forced sharades you have to put on, due to being uncomftorable. All the energy you assume from integrating the feelings of uncomfort, will continously go towards revealing greater depth of character, power, comfort, command. This naturally will start creating the exact opposite reaction your currently creating. Like moths to a flame... you will begin to attract.

Such is the rewards of the path of the DJ.

I suggest you check out my other thread in the TIPS section.
[thread=113815]Comftorable Feeling Sexy!?[/thread]

It breaks down the exact process of inner-alchemy your looking for.

Peace'

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a weird sense of humor. I say weird things. Just wat i do is weird

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Who cares what makes you wierd.
Issue is... your wierd.
I'll break it down for you nonetheless...

You revealed, that without it you "won't have anything left"
That right there tells me... its your shield (the ego).
Your personality is your shield in relating w. the world.
You have a shield that people percieve as an uncomftorable reaction.
Thus they title you/it, "wierd."

The main point here is... Your probably not comftorable with yourself.
Well... join the club.

One guy expresses that non-comfort as shyness, another like yourself, expresses that as "very silly foolish annoying wierd." Either way... your not living up to your true potential. This display of wierdness is just your manic energy bubbling off. This same energy is going to become your power, your strength, your light that attracts the babes. You simply just have to accept and integrate it. Become comftorable with uncomftorable feelings. No need to jump into a booger-eating entertainment session. Just process the feelings Ace.

You'll soon realize through doing this, that not only do you have SOMETHING left... you'll have EVERYTHING left. Your range will no longer be limited to the forced sharades you have to put on, due to being uncomftorable. All the energy you assume from integrating the feelings of uncomfort, will continously go towards revealing greater depth of character, power, comfort, command. This naturally will start creating the exact opposite reaction your currently creating. Like moths to a flame... you will begin to attract.

Such is the rewards of the path of the DJ.

I suggest you check out my other thread in the TIPS section.
[thread=113815]Comftorable Feeling Sexy!?[/thread]

It breaks down the exact process of inner-alchemy your looking for.

Peace'
im impressed..... was intersting to read.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Thx man.
Glad you enjoyed'

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Rint,

I'm a pretty weird kid too. I'm very secure about it, and that's who I am.

There are plenty of people who think I'm annoying as ****, while others think I'm hilarious.

There's really nothing I can do to change who I am, so I just sort of accept it. I say weird, funny things, I get VERY interesting reactions from the things I say, and truthfully, I really don't care if people like me or not, because that's just who I am.

If I were you, I would embrace the weirdness and just live with it.

Now, there are bad, insecure kinds of weirds too. But it seems to me that you just say weird things that are sort of funny. I really can't say for sure that you shouldn't change because I don't know how you're acting.

Can you give me an example of something that's weird that you do/have done?

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being weird is unique and it sets you apart from the rest of societies lemmings. how many people in society conform to whats in. when i was living in the dorms and friends was on tv, i observed that when the laugh track came on everyone laughed too. then when somebody rented a movie that was dark humor nobody laughed because there was no laugh track when something funny happened and when 4 or 5 people said that movie sucked everyone agreed.

be glad your weird. i like weird people. i always find myself talking about the weird guy at work and the foolish things he says and does.i think he's cool.
trust me your not the only one whose weird out there and im sure you'll meet a weird chick who will rock your world

DarkTrick

Don Juan
Reaction score
>> i am very silly foolish annoying weird. I dont know how to stop being weird.

Being 'weird' is not necessarily a bad thing, as long as it's not childish, immature, "look at me" type weird. 'Annoying' is not an endearing trait to women.

Attention-getting type weirdness is, as mentioned above by DL, is just a function of your ego. It probably worked for you sometime in the past, in some capacity, and your ego is quick to use what (it thinks) worked in the past.

Just be in the moment and observe your actions. When things start to go off to that end, hit the Ego-Override button, pull it back and redirect.

Be samurai.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm weird. Or unique. Or creative. Or something that is other than normal and DESPISES normal. A lot of people do not get my sense of humor, my swagger, or my passion. Or why I have some less-than-typical hobbies. If your "weird" is creepy or annoying, stop being so "weird." If it's original and fun, keep doing it.