Getting it from your GF?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wine Country said:
I have no shame in taking the fiance of some asshat baby killer who is "defending my country" from some country that never once attacked "my country" because he couldn't cut it at college.

And if you even bring up 9/11 and all of the people who died in that... don't worry, we've more than negated that number with our soldier's death toll since.
Ok, I'm going to keep my cool here. Having been an asshat baby killer myself and having had colorful conversations with puzzies such as yourself, I will point out a few things that escape you and your "flowery world" kind:

You are as un-American as they come. Your asthmatic azz couldn't make it until the end of the swear-in where you say "... fighting for America and it's way of life, and I'm prepared to give my life in their defense." If you did, you would've wet your pants.

So here is a guy, whose grandfather lived through 3 campaigns in WWII (North Africa, Italy, Okinawa), who is faithful to his country and all those in it - not to mention their heritage, putting himself in harms way because that's what his orders are. And the very person he signed up to protect doesn't have the apprectiation or respect to return the favor by not tempting his gf to stray. They have a word for you: Jody.

Jody, there are so many ex-military types out there, I feel I should caution you. Military types are trained to do what? Kill. You are nothing more than an oversized baby so far as I can see. People disapper every day. Where do they go? After every war/conflict, there is a rash of murders. When the troops come home, you better duck and hide.

I know that I've qualified 40/40 with an M16A1&A2 on several occassions. I've qualified expert with an M60, M203, and oh-boy did I have a great time on the rifle-bayonett training. "What makes the green grass grow? BLOOD! BRIGHT RED BLOOD!" Oh, and the hand-to-hand combat training was a hoot.

If you think the law will keep a soldier "from murdering your daisy azz", think again. "Temporary insanity", maybe some "Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder" will conveniently see to it that justice is indeed served. Everyone, and I mean everyone, involved with the investigation and prosecution will side with the soldier.

Who knows what horrors this guy is seeing over there. The only thing keeping his sanity is the promise of his gf waiting for him at home. When he gets home and finds his savior has foresaken him... oh man, I know what I'd think: what's one more?

Listen, he chose to protect and serve his country. In the service, once you're on the contract, you don't get to "pick your battles". He has to do what he is told. He could get a "dishonorable discharge", but he doesn't need that sort of "bankrupcy-level" black ball blemish on his record. If my grandfather didn't stay in the Army, you might be eating saurkraut with chopsticks right now. You should seriously consider the sacrifices this guy is making so that you can prance around with a peace sign stateside.

You are the worst kind of scumbag predator there is. You are lower than a rapist. You are a terrorist. Every service member's worst nightmare.

Will a moderator please at least ban this guy? Please?

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vulpine, be quiet. your making yourself look dumb. no-one cares what you did in the armed services, this isnt a combat board its a seduction board. and speedo, you do in fact look like a moron. you have offered no backup for your arguements, you just insult people, and then threaten them. thats like autistic kid logic.

the guy is wrong, but you guys arent much better.

if you cant say anything intelligent, shut it.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Poppa3 said:
i just have a question..You are taking a girl from a guy that is in iraq fighting for our country?

Some AFC douche always has to throw the token "moral" dilemma in.

B!tch will get railed by some other guy regardless, but hey at least while you go to sleep with your d!ck in your hand you can put the other hand on your chest and just know deep down your helping out your country too.....retard.

What a load of wank.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
This is weak. Big difference between some chump in a bar who can't keep his girl and a guy who is thousands of miles away and can't even square you up. You're hunting like a scavenger.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it makes you feel better, I just stole my friend's gf from him, and i've known him since 6th grade, and i'm 22 now. I took advantage of an AFC. Yeah i'm a dirtbag, who cares? Do I? Nope. Go F yourself if you do.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, just goes to show you're an asshat!
Stealing the girl of a poor dude in Iraq in a war doubtlessly he doesn't want to be there. Go you, master of game.
Die in a fire, why don't you.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with the Iraqi war, but I support our soldiers who are there fighting. I agree with Vulpine, that these men out there are looking forward to coming home to their girlfriends/family.

At least give someone serving their country the decency to leave his woman alone. It is hard for the man and his woman both! Don't make it worse for the relationship than it already is.

There are plenty of other single women which I'm sure you can have. Forget about this one and move on. Don't be a Jody.

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to know why this girl won't sleep with you?

Because the dude in Iraq has balls enough to put his life on the line for something more than himself.

You don't have balls enough to go after a woman for yourself.

She probably isn't fvcking you, because when he comes back, she's going to leave you for him, and she won't have to lie when she says she didn't let anyone fvck her.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
You are as un-American as they come.

You are a terrorist.

Hahahaha. Good propaganda. Everyone who disagrees with what our country is doing is "unamerican" and/or a "terrorist." Ok, buddy.

I guess Martin Luther King was unamerican and a terrorist since he disagreed with what our country was doing in terms of treating black people. Only back then he'd be called a "communist" because that was the scare word of the day.

---

My opinion as far as the war goes. Fine we're fighting a war. I'll "support" the troops. But if they're going to tell me they're *defending* our country from the other side of the world then i'm going to call bull****. Iraq hasn't done **** to us. I don't care if that crazy fcuker did have "WMD." Lots of countries have those, including the U.S., and we're not invading all of them. Our government had a bone to pick with them and they see whatever advantages of bombing them to bits and is doing so. It's not defending when they haven't done anything to you and you're in THEIR country.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
The sick thing is that your proud you stole this girl from this guy in Iraq. Otherwise you would have never mentioned it.
Thank you, Mr Psychology. You have no idea why he mentioned it. I get this sort of rationalization from women all the time. Surely what you said is the ONNNNNNNLY possible reason why he mentioned it.

My take on why he mentioned it was just to say where the boyfriend was and why it was so easy to steal her. Rewrite his sentence as "i stole her from her boyfriend (who was several states away in alabama)." Does that sentence still signify that he's proud to steal a girl away from a guy in alabama?!

You're just leaping to conclusions based on your emotions that he's stealing a girl from a soldier. Hmm isn't that what women do?

Btw, i don't even agree with what he did. I find it disagreeable that he stole a gf from another guy period.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Hahahaha. Good propaganda. Everyone who disagrees with what our country is doing is "unamerican" and/or a "terrorist." Ok, buddy.

I guess Martin Luther King was unamerican and a terrorist since he disagreed with what our country was doing in terms of treating black people. Only back then he'd be called a "communist" because that was the scare word of the day.

---

My opinion as far as the war goes. Fine we're fighting a war. I'll "support" the troops. But if they're going to tell me they're *defending* our country from the other side of the world then i'm going to call bull****. Iraq hasn't done **** to us. I don't care if that crazy fcuker did have "WMD." Lots of countries have those, including the U.S., and we're not invading all of them. Our government had a bone to pick with them and they see whatever advantages of bombing them to bits and is doing so. It's not defending when they haven't done anything to you and you're in THEIR country.
I don't agree with the threats some of you are making, but this crap being spewed by these "anti-war" types is nauseating.

1) I doubt the butt pirate stole anyone's girl. He doesn't even sound like the kind of guy that would be into women

2) On the off chance that he did steal this guy's girl, who cares? She's a *****, and he's a ***** for doing something like that when the guy is thousands of miles away. He's vermin.

3) Nobody said it's wrong to disagree with the war, but why take it out on the military? They're doing their job, and yes they are defending your sorry asses and your right to spew the garbage that you do.

I was a Marine for 8 years, and I'm proud of that. All military people should not even humor these cowards. And as far as "not being able to cut it in college" you obviously know nothing about all the truly intelligent people in the military. Considering your grammar, I wouldn't talk too much about education.

I hope the ***** had herpes, and you get a scorching case of it.

Wine Country

Reaction score
Making Peace

I don't disagree with Vulpine.

Both of my grandfathers fought in WWII (one Air Force, one was an M.P.). Both of them came back from the war different men. One became a workaholic, the other became an alcoholic. My grandfather wouldn't let my father go to West Point. The other one sent my uncle to Canada when 'nam broke out. I still have my grandfather's pistol and a Luger he got in the war.

The one that became an alcoholic often told us about the Nazi he was ordered to shoot in the head. As the story goes: my grandfather spoke German since his mother and father were fresh off the boat. He and several others started shooting prisoners until the sniper who was picking off guards surrendered himself. Evidently, after shooting one of the men, he took his personal effects and discovered the man had a variant of my grandfather's family name. It is my personal opinion that he couldn't bear the idea that he had to kill one of his own kind and that really messed him up. He used to get drunk and search the bushes around his house for "prowlers". One time he locked my mom and her sister in their room because he told them "they'll do terrible things to young girls." This is supposed to make me empathize with people who go to war?

Fvck that. War is just IMHO a bunch of children who feel like their forced to do the bidding of men who are too chicken sh1t to do their own dirty work.

Yes, this is a board about seduction and not about politics, but I think this is an important topic since it brings to light the conflict of morality in what we do with the women we seduce.

I guess I only now see the hypocrisy in saying "All's fair..." and then turning around and saying "war is evil." Fine. War is war. Go ahead and continue killing all the people you have to. Play your war games. I have a game of my own, and I won't follow any moral code. Its only fair. I apologize for any insult you may have felt from what I have said.

Lastly, I do want to offer a little insight to all of you by mentioning what developed last night. Drunk off her ass, she showed up at my apt crying about how she doesn't feel as if I truly care for her and that I'm only trying to get in her pants. I confessed that was the case. She asked me if I would leave her for someone else, and I nodded. She still spent the night. I have a feeling that if it wasn't me, she would have fallen for some other guy. She's one of those who constantly needs attention. She would have cheated on her soldier regardless. She's the Penelope that wouldn't have waited faithfully for Odysseus (who shagged some chicks during his Odyssey, mind you) to return.

Its a little reminder that no matter how much control and power we feel we have over these women... there still is the fact they may themselves be playing us too.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue here shouldn't be revolving around whether you're acting with integrity by working on a girl who's boyfriend is in Iraq, but I think you should think a little more about your actions here. There's something about this that personally revolts me.

What's more relevant though is to actually look at the situation. This is a girl who's ABLE to be pulled away like this from her bf. Take a look at her quality for a minute...doesn't appear too high to me. While her bf is probably going through hell right now, probably thinking about her a lot and writing her letters, she's out being slutty behind his back.

Why are you even wasting so much time thinking about this girl?

If you think it's okay to go for her, then go do it, but don't waste time posting about such an unworthy girl.

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
WORKEROUTER said:
The issue here shouldn't be revolving around whether you're acting with integrity by working on a girl who's boyfriend is in Iraq, but I think you should think a little more about your actions here. There's something about this that personally revolts me.

What's more relevant though is to actually look at the situation. This is a girl who's ABLE to be pulled away like this from her bf. Take a look at her quality for a minute...doesn't appear too high to me. While her bf is probably going through hell right now, probably thinking about her a lot and writing her letters, she's out being slutty behind his back.

Why are you even wasting so much time thinking about this girl?

If you think it's okay to go for her, then go do it, but don't waste time posting about such an unworthy girl.
For the most part I agree, about 99% of it. lol. The fact is that he should not have messed with her knowing that about her boyfriend. The whole thing was unfortunate.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ProtoMan1 said:
For the most part I agree, about 99% of it. lol. The fact is that he should not have messed with her knowing that about her boyfriend. The whole thing was unfortunate.

What he "should" or "shouldn't" do is up to him. But it's not very wise to get involved with a girl too much who would do this to her previous bf.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I cannot understand why someone always has to steal someone elses girlfriend? Can't people find their own tail that is single?

I hope the guy kicks your @$$.

comic_relief
simple people want what they cant have , its the same for women, theyl go after theyr best friends boy friend if they want to.... atleast most males wont do that to a mate , but chicks once they want a man theyl stomp on theyr best friends head just to get him.....
and the funny thing is when you actually do get her / him its not that special , you loose interest in em adn move on.... all that drama for a simple lay.....

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow he's asking a damn question. not for you people to judge him. he did what he did great. agree if you want, disagree if you wan't but this political bullshat is stupid. iraq is a stupid war. waste of tax money, troops, and fuel.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poppa3 said:
i just have a question..You are taking a girl from a guy that is in iraq fighting for our country?
Dude, that's freakin LOW!!!! Can't you find another chick to mess with while her man is sacrificing his neck out there???? :mad: