Getting it from your GF?

Wine Country

Reaction score
I've been with this girl for over three months now. I've wrestled her away from her boyfriend (who was in Iraq), I've gotten her to go to bed and make out with me and another chick, and I've gotten her to finally let me eat her out...

but I can't get her to put out.

She's given me every excuse (I'm scared its going to hurt/I care about you and I don't want it to effect our relationship/I don't know if we're ready), and I've played it cool. But I'm getting impatient.

I probably could be hittin' it with another friend of mine, but I'm avoiding that 'cause her BF would beat the living **** out of me, so I wanna finish off this gig, but its a no go.

I'd pull away and make her make the move, but I have a feeling she'd use that as an excuse to not do me.

What's the best strategery here?

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3 months... damn! It's def about time.

Usually I hear the minimum is a 3 week wait before you have sex if you want the relationship to last.

Try just making the moves. See what happends when you get her completely naked in bed. Don't be afraid to make moves. She'll let you know when she feels uncomfortable.

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just have a question....how is her letting you eat her out beneficial to you??
...you get to see a snatch??

I once had this girl who told me she wasnt going to fvck me or blow me, but she would LET me eat her out....I stared at her for a hot second while my train of thought was, "What the fvck??? thats just more work for me," and said "No."

Couple days later she came around and we had sex...

To answer your question, letting her make the move probably won't work...women rarely make the first move. They like men who take charge, so sitting around waiting for her to do something wont work.

Don't be afraid to make moves...go out, have a good time and flash her a sly smile every once in a while...just be comfortable with your sexuality. You will know if you are doing something she doesn't want/isn't ready for, verbally or non verbally...

~WA

Poppa3

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just have a question..You are taking a girl from a guy that is in iraq fighting for our country?

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope the bf come home and beats the **** out of you.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
I don't blame the girl at all. I'd beat your gimped up ass to a pulp myself if I knew where you were. I was in Iraq there too, pal, and rest assured I know I wasn't fighting for greasy little vaginal secretions like yourself. And add to the fact that "girlsarecrazy", the biggest homer baffoon on this site, is the only person actually replying seriously to your faggot ass thread. I'd say you'd be better suited someplace else asshat.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poppa3 said:
i just have a question..You are taking a girl from a guy that is in iraq fighting for our country?
I cannot understand why someone always has to steal someone elses girlfriend? Can't people find their own tail that is single?

I hope the guy kicks your @$$.

comic_relief

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres one thing i dont get...

every mouth-breather on this site is vehemently against stealing a girl from someone in another country, but most of you see nothing wrong with taking a girl from some AFC in a bar or something.

make up your underdeveloped minds already!! for god's sake, pick a side!

Why does everyone feel the need to steal someone elses girl anyways? why cant we all have each other's backs, and just accept that women arent worth it. If someone else has a g/f, even if hes a chump, good for him! He did something right, dont ruin it for him. Let him have his fun already.

by the way, I see tittyman making an uninformed, loudmouthed post soon, this will set him off i think.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of the political undertones she isn't that interested in you. She is using you for attention and nothing more. I'd just move on.

Wine Country

Reaction score
I have no shame in taking the fiance of some asshat baby killer who is "defending my country" from some country that never once attacked "my country" because he couldn't cut it at college.

And if you even bring up 9/11 and all of the people who died in that... don't worry, we've more than negated that number with our soldier's death toll since.

To bring it back to the current topic she's very sexual and has done many things for me (bought me satin sheets, surprised me when I came home from a long day at work, other things...), so its not necessarily the case where I'm not getting anything. She just seems to have a slight aversion to the idea of actual intercourse.

Oh... and just a little reminder...

All's fair in love and war. Especially when the two coincide.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Fukk you and your political bullsh1t. Karma's a b1tch mother fukker...

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
The stealing the GF from a man overseas argument aside,

Is she a virgin? How old are both of you?

Also, does she give you BJ's or HJ's on a regular basis?

It sounds like either she cares for you but isn't very attracted or you're not arousing her in the proper manner. I'm guessing the former and she's just looking for emotional comfort.

Wine Country

Reaction score
JC9 said:
The stealing the GF from a man overseas argument aside,

Is she a virgin? How old are both of you?
No, but she is really tight (one finger only as of now), since she hadn't gotten any since her ex left in August of last year. Early 20's.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wine Country said:
I have no shame in taking the fiance of some asshat baby killer who is "defending my country" from some country that never once attacked "my country" because he couldn't cut it at college.

And if you even bring up 9/11 and all of the people who died in that... don't worry, we've more than negated that number with our soldier's death toll since.

To bring it back to the current topic she's very sexual and has done many things for me (bought me satin sheets, surprised me when I came home from a long day at work, other things...), so its not necessarily the case where I'm not getting anything. She just seems to have a slight aversion to the idea of actual intercourse.

Oh... and just a little reminder...

All's fair in love and war. Especially when the two coincide.
The sick thing is that your proud you stole this girl from this guy in Iraq. Otherwise you would have never mentioned it.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
The sick thing is that your proud you stole this girl from this guy in Iraq. Otherwise you would have never mentioned it.)
Bingo.

Wine Country said:
I've wrestled her away from her boyfriend (who was in Iraq)
You got yours coming, little b1tch...Why not go after another girl, or wait till they break up? You got an agenda, that's why. Faggot ass prob'ly got picked on too much in high school...

Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I cannot understand why someone always has to steal someone elses girlfriend? Can't people find their own tail that is single?

I hope the guy kicks your @$$.

comic_relief
Everything is fair in love and war.... and life.

The guy went overseas. He knew this would happen. And it did.

Get over it. Especially since this isn't your problem.

Wine Country

Reaction score
milrenkb said:
The sick thing is that your proud you stole this girl from this guy in Iraq. Otherwise you would have never mentioned it.
So what if I am?

blowme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speedo, your really making yourself look like an ignorant ****ing idiot.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
blowme said:
Speedo, your really making yourself look like an ignorant ****ing idiot.
Please explain how. And don't bring politics, Bush-bashing or anything of the sort to the table.