Getting her back

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys I've lost her before. but got her back. Lost her again, a few weeks has gone by. I'm thinking a few weeks from now might be time to start getting her back. Am I in the right forum to begin discussing this? I've been in ones were people swear up and down it can't be done. but i did it. Anybody think they can help me out? Its one thing to get her back. I'm wondering if its another thing to get her back again.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there, done that. I've gotten her back, lost her, now she wants me back again, but I have had a lot of other girls since then, and now I'm not that interested in taking her back. Go have a lot of other girls.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible

I have un finished business with this one. In the bedroom. We've had sex and I've given her orgasms. the sex gets better every time. the more she feels comfortable with me. but she has the ability to squirt and I haven't seen that yet. Ofcourse there is more to then that. I care about her and all that. But I'm not afraid to admit the alterior motive. Don't worry I'm not counting other women out. So We dated over the summer. She hated me after that. over the holidays we started dating again for two months. now she hates me again. doesn't this sound like a great challenge to get her bzk and make her squirt?

Last edited:

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$

I find it interesting that nobody finds this mission intriuging. (At leasst from the number of responses I've gotten so far)

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok

OK is there an archive and a quick way to find the stuff on this subject? have you seen cases similar to mine? at least from what you know so far

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello

Anybody else here pulled off getting her back before?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just repeat what you did before to get her back?

Also it isn't a matter of can you get her back, its a matter of should you get her back. Short answer: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Also it isn't a matter of can you get her back, its a matter of should you get her back. Short answer: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Agreed. If you are chasing her for the challenge... well, there are thousands of women willing to give you a challenge (and sex).

Yet, I think you are chasing her because she validates your worth. You are being manipulated by her. You think "I got her back!", when in reality, she came back to you on her own terms. She will play you to the end... only you can decide when that end is. Now? or when she has another man that holds her attention more?

Go have a lot of other girls.
This is the only thing that will save you from the hellstorm you are about to experience.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$

Actually when we got back to gether I wasn't even interested at the time. she persued me for a bout two weeks. i now what your gonna say. then just create that atmosphere again. I guess I was just wondering if the same thing would work a second time around. Or if i needed to go from a differnt angle this time. don't worry i'm keeping myself occupied while shes not around. anyays any other coments?

Last edited:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
sosilky said:
I guess I was just wondering if the same thing would work a second time around.
If it works, don't fix it.

sosilky said:
Or if i needed to go from a differnt angle this time.

This is what sounds concerning to me. I think deep down, you've got more feelings for her and you really want to let her know how you feel now. However she pulled the classic, I want you back so I can have the last word and leave you thinking about me so I can string you along as an orbiter from now on move.

Scroll through 5-10 pages and look at all the threads asking about getting ex's back or do a search.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
sosilky said:
OK guys I've lost her before. but got her back. Lost her again, a few weeks has gone by. I'm thinking a few weeks from now might be time to start getting her back. Am I in the right forum to begin discussing this? I've been in ones were people swear up and down it can't be done. but i did it. Anybody think they can help me out? Its one thing to get her back. I'm wondering if its another thing to get her back again.

Get a new woman and use this one for sex only.. only then she will start wanting you back too..

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
she pulled the classic, I want you back so I can have the last word and leave you thinking about me so I can string you along as an orbiter from now on move.
Does this tend to be conscious or unconscious on the female's part?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say consciously even though its probably partially subconsciously. They don't start out that way, when they get dumped, they are genuinely hurt. So they do whats natural, suck the guy back in, however in reality, the relationship was sh1t because she didn't like him that much anymore. So then she goes into move forward mode and then dumps him, thus thereby ridding herself of her hurt feelings.

Its actually a good defensive mechanism for women.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$

Frankly I would just like to get her back again so i can nail her again and see her squirt. Maybe its time I gave you guys some background so we can figure what the best bate would be to get the ball rolling on her pursuing me?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I wonder what the full story is.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The class of 2008 is starting to look like the class of 2006.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get her back once you GAL. Get a life. Once you're happy with yourself and don't need her for happiness, you will become interesting and a challenge. Attracting does much more than chasing will ever do.

You're not really giving much to go on, but that's my take on it.