Get ready to live in a FEMA camp, sucker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
video of FEMA camp (google video)

What in the world?? a death camp just waiting to be populated? preparations for peak oil the neo-conservative way??

One thing is for certain, the millions of dollars spent on facilities such as these are not being spent just so they stay empty forever :(
In the video it shows a gas main, you can see there are 2 or 3 connections with regulators on top. Regulators are used to regulate pressure and gas mixtures.

It seems that this is indeed a death camp, for those on the red and blue list. It can process 26,000 people every 24hrs. The site has since been cleaned up to look inconspicuous
The quote below from the article The Coming American holocaust
"The RED List is for pick-up and execution before unobtrusive preparations for martial law are initiated. The BLUE List is also for execution, but at a later date — within six weeks of martial law declaration. There are no ‘re-education’ plans for either category — just execution. When you get picked up on a RED pick-up, they’ll take you from your home at night — probably around 4 a.m. — and put you in a black van, then drive you to a helicopter waiting to fly you to an intermediate point. There, you’ll be loaded onto a big 64-passenger CH-47 Chinook helicopter=97all black, unmarked and illegally operating under the Treaty on Open Skies. Then they’ll fly you to one of 38 cities where you’ll board a 747, 737, or 727. "You may be taken straight to a temporary detention facility. When you’re RED listed, you’ll be taken to a red camp. Then you’ll be executed.

"At some point, martial law will be declared. (Martial law is when the writ of Habeas Corpus — to have a trial by jury — is suspended. Instead, of going to the judge, you go straight to jail for a limited time,) I suspect there will be a major outage, or some other crisis which will be the reason to declare martial law. At this point, the BLUE listed people will be picked up. At that time, the country will be regionalized into ten regions, which are already designated by FEMA. Be advised that it has been proven (in Wyoming and at least one other location) that the black choppers have state-of-the-art radio (RF) frequency wideband jammers, and can jam cell phones and CBs while they’re executing black operations missions (i.e., in your area). This means that your cell phone could be jammed just before and/or during any action against you.

The ones doing all of this are operating out of the highest places in the Federal Government. They’re cooperating with ‘spirit guides and mediums’ and using astrology and numerology. The spirit guides are telling them what to do, and the entire thing is being orchestrated at the highest spiritual levels. Every base has been covered. They’ve thought of everything. If you notice, they often do things on the 13th of the month. Mr. Clinton does a lot of things on the 13th.

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I... I don't think I've ever seen anything that stupid in my whole life.

Well, you better get arunnin' just to be sure, Joe. :woo:

Dumbass.:kick:

And I hope you know, that's not even what the writ of Habeas Corpus is...

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StrangeButTrue said:
I... I don't think I've ever seen anything that stupid in my whole life.

Well, you better get arunnin' just to be sure, Joe. :woo:

Dumbass.:kick:

And I hope you know, that's not even what the writ of Habeas Corpus is...
oh really?

By Business Editors
(c) 2006 Business Wire
ARLINGTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 24, 2006--KBR announced today that the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) component has awarded KBR an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contingency contract to support ICE facilities in the event of an emergency. KBR is the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton (NYSE:HAL).

With a maximum total value of $385 million over a five-year term, consisting of a one-year based period and four one-year options, the competitively awarded contract will be executed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District. KBR held the previous ICE contract from 2000 through 2005.

The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs. The contingency support contract provides for planning and, if required, initiation of specific engineering, construction and logistics support tasks to establish, operate and maintain one or more expansion facilities.

The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other U.S. Government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster. In the event of a natural disaster, the contractor could be tasked with providing housing for ICE personnel performing law enforcement functions in support of relief efforts.

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so the government learned a lesson from Hurrican Katrina... Is that suspicious now? :confused:

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
So who are the ones that will be going to the camps?
people who the powers that be deem dangerous (patriots, gun owners that refuse to give up their guns, political dissidents, those in the know of the new world order/illuminati).

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ok ok.......the really really really weird thing is that I had a dream about a month ago....it was ultra scary and oppressive...

I told it to the the singer of Styx and the one of the Beach Boys. and Well the dream went like this

I was chilling and whatever and working on my accuracy with my passing game and well out of the blue, the nation(i think from the info given to me anyways) goes under Martial Law because of a "possible" major terrorist attack on the general heartland of America. And so me and my fellow neighbors and citizens in my area spanning from OK City to Nashville are grouped in a camp in chicago Illinois...I Never been to Illinois before and the picture in my dream frighteningly matched up to some of the imagery on google of the city of Chicago.

Anyhow....we're under martial law and the general public was put under martial law and we're all put in some special camp.

Well, the people who ran the camp made us feel at home and welcome with their commodities and amenities until about the 3rd or 4th week. Then the guards started getting impatient with our curiosity as to when we were gonna be let out again from this bull****. Well one day, I found this one girl who i've been wanting to bone for about 2 or 3 years so she's really hot. We were both scared and we were the only people who knew each other in these quarters so we naturally bonded.....well a day or two later we were marched out nazi style to a stage(like music stage) where a huge bathtub was set. The troops were ordered to have the civilians bathe in this dirty water.

We were put in a line which spanned about 3 miles but I'm not good with measuring so I might be wrong but the point is the line was EXTREMELY lenghty. I was at the nearest part of the line when it came to the bathtub. I was in the line for hours and hours in this dream with this girl who i've have a crush on for years....

Well, it was sooo strange,,,,
Right as it was about to be my turn to take a "bath" in front of thousands of people. the troops or guards or Gestapo or whoever was pointing machine guns at us were given immediate orders to stop a disturbance in Grant Park??? whats Grant Park????? and so as I was basically next to go and bathe in this bathtub and the guards were ordered to this Grant Park and right away I jumped to my right over a weird barb wired fence and into a steep steep steep forest in which I floated down this steep forest for hours and hours with the girl i have a crush on for hours and hours until we safely reached ground. And then we landed on the country of Colombia. We landed in the middle of a police station in this country and because I speak spanish I was able to communicate with four men in their 40s about how we kind of got there but as I was talking to them my mind got curious about the idea of a bigger global order being put in place at the present moment of my dream and so I shut my mouth and acted as if I was a normal citizen looking for money on the street.,.luckily they told me to **** off. but they were suspicious of the girl I had next to me....

I dont know man but this dream affected me so much that I had to tell about it and although I only told it to a few people they seemed concerned afterwards..

seriously I didnt make this up....this dream happend about a month a go,, I described to my friends of a gov't take over in a nazi death camp way...and to hear this news wheteher its conpiracy bull**** or not concerns me...simply because I experienced it in my dream and I know for a fact that people in general we'rent giving a **** about their favorite team's score or what they were gonna wear for sussie's baby shower.....they were worried if they were being betrayed by their government despite the promises...

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the United States for ya.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Knew about it awhile ago.
Didn't know the company.
It WILL have ties to the white house.

Not for Katrina. Why would you build concentration/detention camps for an emergency? Theoretically, you could set off Nukes in some area, house survivors OR the remainder of the public that survives a nuclear bombing, and INDEFINATELY keep them there. Also, you would suspend, possibly cancel the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, Amendments, Due Process and anything else tied to us being human and being BORN with rights (as opposed to being GIVEN them, as some confuse the idea with).

If anything was learned by Katrina or 9/11, it's that advance knowledge is already HAD of world events. Few countries are as POWERFUL, RICH, and CAPABLE as the US, and those that are, are considered our ALLIES, not our ENEMIES...so to what degree do people ACTUALLY believe world events are controlled by anyone other than the powers that be? We honestly think that shyt countries like the middle east or crazy eastern asian countries pull this crap off? Byjeezus, I can barely go 20 mph over the speed limit without getting yanked over, how do we actually believe purported terrorists pull of MAJOR acts of devastation, requiring months of planning, without ANYONE knowing?

Enough internal espionage and spying goes on...shyt google earth can show even the smartest ape WHERE stuff is. Can you fathom the potential that exists NOW, if basic commerical images are so good? I'm just surprised people think that we empower what the founding fathers ALWAYS SAID was the greatest enemy to the people's freedom, and we don't believe it actually could exist. I guess the founding father's were right, those who don't LEARN from history are DESTINED TO REPEAT it.

And thus the wheel of ka turns, and we the American people WILL be forced to repeat the sins of the past for the ignorance we possess today.

A-Unit

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question for everyone here who 'denies' this kind of conspiracy.

Let's just pretend it happened to you, what are you going to be saying to A-Unit and those who made or are in support of this theory?

911 used to be a conspiracy theory, now it happened, lots of other theory were 'just theories, bunks', then it happened.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of!

Oh yeah, america is about to have the 2nd holocaust! (end sarcasm)

obviously its part of the lesson learned from katrina. the excuse for katrina was "we had no where to put all those people.." Well, now theyll have a place to put them. its a fvcking refugee camp!!!! NO concentration camp you idiots!!!!

America would have trouble paying for what it would cost to deport all the illegal mexicans in this country. This is why it has no plans to deport ALL of them. For that same reason, america could not fund a big holocaust to exterminate all the "enemy of the state" americans; which there would be a hell of a lot of. Money is also a reason why we fvcked up in hurrican katrina. So basically, theres a big lack of money to fund such an undertaking that this stupid conspiracy is suggesting is about to happen. It would cost the govt too much. THis is why we will always be fvcking up when a huge natural disaster occurs like Katrina. If the bird flue epidemic ever happens, we will fvck up becuase we wont be able to pay for what it would cost to handle it. Face it, THe united states govt could not pay for another holocaust, the who plan would fall apart once they tried to set it into action.

Lets not foget the reprecussions involved. What if the government exterminated 1/4 of america? it would ruin the economy. many people wouldnt be showing up for work, becuase they would all be dead. So then the govt would go into a depression, and have an even harder time handling the inevitable revolution that would be happening if such a conspiracy ever could materialize let allone continue to carry out the 2nd holocaust. Money is the very reason the government does not want to disturb the current state of its citizen population. If the government screwed up its citizen population (a holocaust, trigger a civil war or revolution, internal warzone, etc.), the government would have a lot to lose!!!!

this is the dumbest thing I ever head of!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sifer said:
911 used to be a conspiracy theory, now it happened, lots of other theory were 'just theories, bunks', then it happened.
This is a very good point. CNN, fox, abc and just about every big tv station in the world not just USA ignored and covered up the 911 truth movement for like 5 years. If it wasnt for people like alex jones and the rest of the conspiracy sites and conspiracy theorists all the information we have now would still be covered up. All the people you used to make fun of and call "tin foil hat" are now proven right. The media fell to the pressure from the internet conspiracy theorists to the point they are having stories about the 911 truth movement. It has grown that much.

The point im trying to make is to not have a closed mind and be watchful because the loney conspiracy theorists have now been proven right concerning 911 and many other things. The stories about camps might sound crazy, but so did the 911 conspiracies years ago, and now most Americans in polls show they don't believe the official story.
Money is the very reason the government does not want to disturb the current state of its citizen population. If the government screwed up its citizen population (a holocaust, trigger a civil war or revolution, internal warzone, etc.), the government would have a lot to lose!!!!
did you mention money? have you seen the figures on how much is spent on iraq each month for a country that has shown had no ties to 911. Saying the govt is afraid to lose money doesn't cut it when as we speak we are losing like a million bucks an hour or something in iraq. The figures are staggering it is only a matter of time till we go into another great depression.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Yes, sai. You say true, I say thankya.

I deal in lead, shall these cowardly fellows seek death or containment of me.

(Fantastic book).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realize that America is perhaps ONE of the last vestiges of personal freedom to SAY, DO, BELIEVE, HAVE, KNOW, WANT, NEED, etc, ANYTHING. But how do we get this freedom and where is it found? They say on 9-11 our CENTER of FREEDOM was attacked...but do you HONESTLY think our FREEDOM and LIBERTY is found in one of history's MOST corporate, dishonest, and wealth infested centers ever? On the streets of Wall St? Come on guys! Foreigners don't come to WTC 1, 2, or 7 when they come here! They go to the Statue of Liberty, or to Washington DC, the ACTUAL monuments. The WTC Towers were nothing more than TALL, COSTLY buildings that the owners, formerly the port of NYC, and now Larry Silverstein WERE NOT MAKING money on. moreover, the buildings were so infested with Asbestos that it would have cost 1 billion dolars plus, JUST to get them to code. Port Authority of NYC was not subject to these codes, BUT when Silverstein got them HE was. Oh funny, KNOCK down the billion dollar buildings, put up some news, WITHIN the code, and WALLA.

You know where the FREEDOM that makes AMERICA comes from is found?

IN the PEOPLE! Think about it. The only way people around us know about who we are is based on how we treat them. We USED to be the first one to send in aid and money, and we still do, but before that we send in bombs, and the military, and occasionaly indebt the nation. We USED to be generous, and support freedom around the world, NOW we waged a war on a few HUNCHES and created widespread racism against a specific race, confusing their ideals of religion with paid for terrorists. The FREEDOM is found in the people, in OUR spirit.

If it was ONLY found in ONE building, TERRORISTS would have LONG ago been able to quell our fires of freedom; they would have gone RIGHT to that spot and bombed the Statue of Liberty or the Memorials, or even hurt innocent civilians at little league games. I'm no defaming the memory of those lose on 9-11, but we can't say WALL STREET, the center of crime and vice and ultimately a place that FUNDED the holocaust ALSO is the CENTER of FREEDOM and LIBERTY. That my friends was a PSYOP, a psychological operation to say..."Anywhere, anytime, anyplace, WE can hit you." But who is the we? Go research it.

I'm not suggesting "I" know all, otherwise you replace one major dictator for one minor one, namely the ego of someone else. I am saying, GOING be a Patriot. Research READ. Know the Constitution. Know your states laws. It's truly the only protection you have when it is most needed and puts you in the top 1% of ALL people, because nobody knows it, and it's NOT even taught in school. Because this FREEDOM SPIRIT appears to be DYING, the attacks will continue, so long as we view it as OUT THERE. Terrorists and governments cannot induce a strangle hold on the people so long as the people remain alert, intelligent, resilient, and forthright. Are we doing that?

What we have is the naivete of the youth of America. The jadedness of Corruption and Greed. Of course we the young are tired. We've grown up through scandals, squirmishes, minor conflicts, market melt downs, and terrorist events, and now, the possibility of concentration camps, disguised under a different name. But this is NOT the time to abandon government, law, or America. It's not the time to abandon entrepreneurial ways. In fact, that's what THEY want.

Terrorists CANNOT achieve THEIR ends if people are still willing to DIE for their freedom AND lives. Are you? Or is it ok if you're given a few handouts here and there? Maybe some booze, the occasional fvck, a cushy job, some sports, and a few possessions; like chimps in a cage with some nice amenities. Keep the populace distracted and you can get away with anything.

And the BIGGEST counter-argument to the possibility of INSIDE Conspiracies is that foreigners STILL long to get here. True enough. True enough. However, as long as WE the American people ALLOW the denegration of rights and liberties, there won't be many people wanting to come here. It's our RIGHT as people born to be allowed freedoms. A right. No person claims OWNERSHIP to this planet which then indebts us to them/him/her. No one. As a group, we must live together, and a government is necessary for this. However, Terrorism CANNOT survive where the people are more resilient, more affirmed, more confident, stronger, than the terrorists themselves, because like anything else, as long as the FEAR exists, THEY win. That it's. And it's a battle OVER fear, EVERYDAY. Either fear wins, or you win. Either you approach the girl, or you don't. There's no middle point. There's no TRY. You can't TRY anything. You Can only do or do not, as Yoda said.

If you care about this country and freedom, if you LEARNED from history, if you respect the forefathers and the great life possible here, you'll do them, you and your family the great service of being informed, of knowing, of researching, and at LEAST remaining objective beyond the bounds of mainstream, bought and owned, media, who are controlled and run by the same scum who spin everything else. People ache out for 9-11 and other theories BECAUSE they care, BECAUSE they care about life, and other's.

This isn't about saying, THIS IS THE RIGHT ANSWER, but that the answer is your attitude toward it, your philosophy of it, and your belief surrounding it. That if you care, and you claim to appreciate what America can offer, you remain true to HER ROOTS.

"The First Casualty of War is Truth."
"Those who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it."
"The number one enemy of freedom is the government."

A-Unit

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shyt has been decades (or more) in the making, now. Google Re x 84 and read "Beho!d a Pa!e Hor5e" by Wi!!iam Cooper (now shot dead), for starters...

Here's a description of some suspected camps in IL, btw:
Marseilles - Located on the Illinois River off Interstate 80 on Hwy 6. It is a relatively small facility with a cap of 1400 prisoners. Though it is small it is designed like prison facilities with barred windows, but the real smoking gun is the presence of military vehicles. Being located on the Illinois River it is possible that prisoners will be brought in by water as well as by road and air. This facility is approximately 75 miles west of Chicago. National Guard training area nearby.

Scott AFB - Barbed wire prisoner enclosure reported to exist just off-base. More info needed, as another facility on-base is believed to exist.

Pekin - This Federal satellite prison camp is also on the Illinois River, just south of Peoria. It supplements the federal penitentiary in Marion, which is equipped to handle additional population outside on the grounds.

Chanute AFB - Rantoul, near Champaign/Urbana - This closed base had WWII - era barracks that were condemned and torn down, but the medical facility was upgraded and additional fencing put up in the area. More info needed.

Marion - Federal Penitentiary and satellite prison camp inside Crab Orchard Nat'l Wildlife Refuge. Manned, staffed, populated fully.

Greenfield - Two federal correctional "satellite prison camps" serving Marion - populated as above.

Shawnee National Forest - Pope County - This area has seen heavy traffic of foreign military equipment and troops via Illinois Central Railroad, which runs through the area. Suspected location is unknown, but may be close to Vienna and Shawnee correctional centers, located 6 mi. west of Dixon Springs.

Savanna Army Depot - NW area of state on Mississippi River. Lincoln, Sheridan, Menard, Pontiac, Galesburg - State prison facilities equipped for major expansion and close or adjacent to highways & railroad tracks. Kankakee - Abandoned industrial area on west side of town (Rt.17 & Main) designated as FEMA detention site. Equipped with water tower, incinerator, a small train yard behind it and the rear of the facility is surrounded by barbed wire facing inwards.
And, there really is a Grant Park rustic town in NE Illinois, btw...

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shyt has been decades (or more) in the making, now. Google Re x 84 and read "Beho!d a Pa!e Hor5e" by Wi!!iam Cooper (now shot dead), for starters...
I actually own a copy of that book (somewhere). Bought it on a business trip about 15 years ago at Barns n Noble when I was bored. It had a really cool cover, and the gist of the book was basically that FEMA was gonna round us up into death camps any day now.

Last I heard from the old high school friend who recommended the book, he lived in a public park and wore tinfoil on his head so that ELF (extra low frequency) waves sent by the government couldn't control his mind.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Alex Jones is a whack job, and so is just about everyone who buys into his bullsh!t.

You guys need to get out more and get laid, straight up.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
Being close-minded is FUN!! :yes:
Some of you sound so "open-minded" that your minds fell out of your heads!

Jones is a whack job, and makes a good living peddling propaganda and BS

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit said:
If anything was learned by Katrina or 9/11, it's that advance knowledge is already HAD of world events.
Plans were drawn up to attack iraq and afghanistan before 911 even happened! all of this is true and proven yet people still refuse to believe that there is any wrongdoing at all! the mayor of san francisco at the time (willie brown) was called the day before 911 and told not to fly. Firefighters who were there repoted hearing explosives going off.

I could go on and on and on but you get the picture. The more you read into this the stranger it gets.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those "expolsions" were pockets of unburned jet fuel going up.

And I lived in SF at the time, so you'd better do your research about Willie Brown.

Brown was actually on his way to the airport to catch a flight on the morning of 9-11, and was about to board a plane when the attacks occurred.

Stop blindly reciting BS - it makes you look ignorant.

What are you going to tell us next, that all the Jews that worked at the WTC called in sick that day?

Status
Not open for further replies.