Get ready to live in a FEMA camp, sucker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
With so many conspiracy theories about the same exact thing, I don't know what to believe anymore...
This proves the conspiracies are bull****. The fact that they have more than one proves that they do in fact sit down and thinl "hmmm, how can I connec the government to 911?"...."oh this will work". Some other looney thinks the same thing, but comes up with a different theory.

If they actually had the truth, theyd all unanimously agree on the same story after seeing the evidence.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

IMO, what MOST people miss when venturing DOWN this path of alternate thinking is they only gravitate to ONE conspiracy theory, or one conspiracy guru, like Alex Jones, and then just parrotting his stuff back to the people. Isn't that just as bad as buying the official tagline of the media and being one of their Patsies?

I've seen 10-20 different videos on google, maybe more, read countless articles, books, websites, pdf files, etc. I've read the Cooper book, I have Tsarions book, and even some at home that buck the trend of conventional, mainstream thinking. Not that I'm any better or worse, BUT, you only need your own 2 eyes and your free thinking mind to decipher things regarding 9-11. Yet, most people still parrott SOMEONE else's opinion, just because, as a society, EVERYTHING has to be APPROVED by some other PROFESSIONAL or MASTER.

If the physicists don't sign off on it, it didn't happen.
If the scientists don't buy it, it doesn't exist.
If the demolition experts don't speak up, then it wasn't possible.
If it's in the mainstream news, then it's true.
If popular mechanics says they're whack jobs, then it's totally true.

STILL, people exist with their own mechanized, robot, BORROWED thoughts. I'm not saying Jones is right or wrong, but consider what he says without the veil over your mind that it's "conspiracy theory," or whack information. Could he be a shill for the CIA, or Illuminati, or just someone to disseminate poor information to confuse everyone else? Absolutely. Maybe it's a Counter Psy-Op situation, in which MORE conspiracy info is released to confound, confuse, and belittle ALL other front-runners in this very controversial field. Wouldn't that make sense? Counter the free thinking site but funding a site that would give a NEGATIVE spin on the information and a NEGATIVE connotation.

DO we know WHY, truly WHY McVeigh's accident happened, yet all over terrorists events in the US were the part of islamic or arab fundamentalists?

Because the psychological implication would be, Anyone who counters the thinking of the government, anyone who speaks out against government party thinking is a whack job, lives in a basement freak, set to blow you up. That's why. If anything, it was a PSYOP, so that if I publicly stand on a sidewalk and talk out about what's going on, people will identify me just as threatening as HIM. OR Kaczynskis. Take your pick. All other attacks were the boogeymen of the middle east.

I would say the same is possible of conspiracy theories and counter information. Sites DO exist to discredit all other sites that seek to remain reputable. If one site is totally nuts, then people will come to identify THAT field by the most extreme case, rather than the fact SteveJones of BYU has risked his job as a Physics professor to explain the towers couldn't have fallen as people think it did. But people are so asleep they can't even fathom it.

~~~~~~~

9-11 was the most SHOCKING WORLDWIDE TELEVISED EVENT IN HISTORY. Sure, it was sad when JFK was shot, multiple times, but it wasn't visible to the entire country, OR world. An assassination is bad, but it isn't quite as based THINKING, "Oh my God, 4 planes were taken over by terrorists, flown into buildings, and in an hour, they fell." That shatters the CORE of people, because now it appears as if we are very vulnerable. The realm of possibility is there. Before, it wasn't as powerful at HITTING home. But those events, combined with being televised is a HUGE blow to the psyche. And since NOBODY knew wtf was going on, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder set in on many people begging for questions. Some people cried for days. Others quit their jobs. I recall starting and internship in financial services, and having to put it off for a year because I just couldn't focus. Going to the internship to talk about money seemed so pointless in light of what happened. And for days after THEY LEFT THE FVCKING VIDEOS PLAYING. Day after day, showing the shocking horror. That's like replaying the events of Rape to a Rape victim. They can't QUITE get over it if it's played. And if they can't understand why it happened, the victim grapples with reality. Until one day...one fateful day, they finger 19 islamic fundamentalists, and they know this BECAUSE PASSPORTS THEY HAD ON THEIR PERSON's SURVIVED the crash, the jet fuel fires, and the fall of the buildings.

The American people NEEDED someone to finger, EVEN if cooler heads didn't prevail, they'd have their enemy, and EASY enough, it turned out to be the SAME boogeyman since the late 80's. Conveniently, they could finger Al Qaeda AND Bin Laden. Yet what they don't tell you was that Bin Laden's family and close associates has done business as far as the 60 and 70's with Bush. Would a Family who profits and invests with the current president, ATTACK the country he runs? And what the news sources also leave out was that Bin Laden was hired and paid for to Fight against the Soviets by creating a radical form of islam to counter them. Only when they were funded and the conflict was over, they were now left high and dry. Key pieces of information LEFT out that should be brought forward. Had this been DRILLED into your brain, people might think DIFFERENTLY about world events and 9-11. But it wasn't. Rather, the falling towers, the Patriots, the firefighters, NYC, freedom, liberty, the planes, the grieving survivors, were trumpeted around, to drum up support for what would be an unsubstantiated invasion.

So is it entirely possible people are SO brainwashed they can't even think? The time period for what they want you to believe was so long, they could give you anything, and most people would believe it. Because BELIVING 9-11 was 19 islamic fundamentalists FEELS better than the idea of some internal plot for evil means, right? I mean, EVERYBODY wants to wear badges of honor, and NYC NYPD NYFD hats and shirts and bows on their car. It looks great and its stylish, but is it the corret story? They BRANDED 9-11. It's forever etched in our memory, yet we can't forget those lost, but we can remember them in honor by KNOWING full well what happened truthfully.

You guys can believe what you want, but for a few years, I fully believed only one story, and only believed and read what was in papers. I stood before the TV set as WTC 2 was HIT, and was there when it fell. Some, only saw it happen on recorded TV, but I saw it live. Perhaps my inherently skeptical nature immediately triggered an alarm of BS that the towers couldn't have just fallen PERFECTLY by an IMPERFECT contact from some plane. Nonetheless, I hadn't come around to thinking differently, or freely, or independently, or conspiratorially, or whatever, till 2 years or so ago. And most people who bring up counter arguments ONLY parrott the original line because they can't have their reality shattered, anymore than AFC wants to realize a girl wants to be fvcked, fvcked hard, and generally by a BAD guy, rather than the GOOD guy.

In this case, it isn't about ONE video, or ONE guru, or ONE book, it's about the idea of Freedom, the idea of what happened that day, how people who died, probably in vain should be remembered, what should be done, where to look for information, and how to sort out the facts. If Freedom Liberty and Truth ONLY comes down to what the PROFESSIONALS tell us, we TRULY have lost ALL sense of independent thinking an autonomy, and perhaps we ALL should look elsewhere for what is common sense and basic logic. As an American Citizen and Patriot you needn't have a degree in certain topics to be versed or to ask questions and get answers.

A-Unit

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

One last point, a simple one. A link to WTC 7 information...

http://www.wtc7.net/contents.html

~~~~~~~~~

And now, if you those tugging the OFFICIAL story line wanted to quell ANY potential conspiracy arguments and enable engineers a look into WHY the buildings fell so we might learn how to build a building of that size without it falling, then why not just save all the steel from all the buildings, ship it to a large plot of land, but barge, or trucks (they did anyways, they just shipped it to China to be reused) and conduct a forensic study on it.

That's what you're REQUIRED to in a crime scene. And this was a CRIME. The only question we have is, WHO DID IT. There's LESS evidence supporting the official versin, than those being concocted EVERYDAY. The government and the educated professionals could have put to rest ANY potential arguments from those disbelieving the story HAD they done testing and shown by example what the steel looked like. If there was residue of bombs or there was no residue, we'd know it. If the steel was totally melted down as they say, then we'd know it. We'd see the pieces. There would be evidence of that, wouldn't there. From the total picture of all the material you could figure out HOW. But in very short order, this metal and all the debris was shipped, not within our borders, but to CHINA!

Neither side can CLAIM the right, it just so happens MORE professionals were enlisted to support what appear to be false claims that Three Buildings collapsed in the Same manner, without much damage to surrounding buildings, in quite a quick fashion, without much fire damage compared to previous building fires. And one cannot state exactly what happened, but isn't it a bit more fishy that the BEST evidence beyond the video taken that day was SHIPPED off and DESTROYED? It seems alternate plans could have been made, unless they KNEW ahead of time how it happened. I mean heck, Timothy McVeigh and the Federal building consumed alot of time in figuring out HOW it happened. The why, they just pinned on him as being a dissenting psychotic american man.

Please explain the shipment of steel sent overseas. Not even one site was kept for examination. Reports stated the steel at the very bottom was smoldering, and many of the steel toed boots would melt after only an hour of trudging through the debris, indicating a very warm temperature in the 6 floor subbasement. Would a collapsing building do this? There certainly wasn't fire in the lower levels, esp in the garages below, since the planes hit atop the towers and people go out. If anything it would have been smothered since there'd be nothing left to actually burn. But in the wake of the cleanup, smoldering molten metal and steel was found.

That, and why does a collapsing building, not fall floor by floor, BUT instead, appear like its desintegrating. The top floor didn't even nudge onto the below, it turned into PURE dust and pulvaried concrete THROWING off steel beams and embedding them into nearby buildings like a javalen.

1. Why was the shipment sent overseas and not kept for examination, both from a quality standpoint AND to figure out the REAL reason so that without a SHADOW of a doubt at least they'd know WHY, if they couldn't figure out WHO.

2. How does a falling, collapsing building of such height look more like a volcano spewing forth ash and laval? If you recall the videos, it looked like a dust cloud more than falling floors on one another.

A-Unit

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Agreed, physically speaking, the MOLTEN POOLS of iron in ALL 3 BUILDINGS (1, 2 & 7) were the SMOKING GUN for a pre-rigged CONTR0LLED DEM0LITI0N here. While a jet-fueled fire could conceivably heat steel up to half its melting point (and weaken it significantly to cause some partial collapse), it likely CAN'T heat it up enough to actually MELT it.

Rather, the high melting temperatures and molten steel were formed as a byproduct of the explosive THERM@TE reactions - NOT jet fuel. Those fires of which were about burned out (as evidenced by the dark, carbon-rich, sooty smoke) by the time the towers collapsed anyways...

And THAT's why all that EVIDENCE had to be IMMEDIATELY shipped OUT OF THE COUNTRY, disposed of and DESTROYED.

Funny thing is even the 9II Omission hasn't come up with an excuse about how Building 7 suddenly collapsed yet...

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
I didn't even know about building 7, they didn't really broadcast it on the "news". I guess that's why.
Maybe I got the name wrong, but it has been publicized that Larry Silverstein the owner of building 7 ordered the building be "pulled" in a PBS documentary (search for this). This is a smoking gun knowing that for the building to be pulled (demolished) there had to be explosives already set in that building. Another interesting tidbit is that the same man that ordered building 7 pulled if not mistaken also owns the sears tower in chicago (which was linked to being in danger of an attack by the news press). Might want to keep that in mind for the future.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can say from personal experience that "black helicopters" aren't flying overhead, and we definitely haven't had any busloads of people getting sent to "concentration camps". Baton Rouge is just like it's always been - perhaps a little busier.

Anyway, what part of "no political discussion on SoSuave" is so hard to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.