Get Girls to Fall for YOU!! (without losing who YOU are)

h a r d a s s

Don Juan
Reaction score
After writing a post explaining how I personally get chicks, I realized that, everyone on this board has their own way of getting chicks. Everyone that gives advice, is giving it only from their eyes, leaving confused newbies trying to decide what advice to follow, whose ways they should copy. This is WRONG. It is time we look at DJ’s in a new light.

As there are many different types of men, there are many different types of DJ’s. Let us not argue whether Nice Guys or Jerks get girls, whether you need to be Ultra Man or Metro Man, let us look at ourselves and say hey “How can I develop my Nice Guy nature to get me the women I dream of?” or “How can I use my jerk tendencies to pick-up some fine-ass *****es?” Instead of everyone trying to mesh into the same “Perfect DJ” that has Confidence, Kino, C+F, and Mystery and w/e else all down, let’s start focusing on who we are and pick up chicks without losing that.

Your Job: Post a helpful reply including what kind of person you are with women and any advice you can give concerning your particular strength. Even if you aren't successful with women, write what you think your best at or atleast how you act around women.

(Once I have enough replies, and read enough other articles i will start new threads with advice for specific personality types. You can also just read other ppl's responses here.)

Ex Reply:

Patient and Confident Type
I get my chicks by not giving in, I NEVER come off as desperate, rather I always come off as “fun. good guy. but interested??”
If you are patient enough you can have confidence just from knowing that girls will always be attracted to someone they can’t have. Once a patient man has his confidence it’s all downhill from there.

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confident/Impulsive/Emotional
true dat man- everyone is different and everyones success comes differently- so it might actually work to put down what kind of person you are as you post

Etienne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh heh,

Fine I'll participate in this little experiment.

Funny and romantic type

I have a gift for making people laugh pretty much at will. I use this a lot with women, albeit unconsciously. I also like getting to know a woman and try to make them feel unique, special.

This usually means I can get normal to cute women. However, I do feel intimidated by sex bombs.

I can compose pretty well and use calligraphy, which I am talented at. I know some people are against poetry and think it's gay or AFC or whatever, but I do what works, and it does work. I don't think anyone should dismiss this.

Is this the kind of information you are looking for?

Etienne

sandinista

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, ok then.
well, me.. I supose i'm confident in most areas of life, except i'm sill developing the 'cold approach'. Thats something i still have problems with.

er.. My style is abit in the air at the moment. When i go out i usually wear quite smart stuff (ie. nice shirt, sometimes even a tie!) but i'm trying to find the real me.

The ladies. You know, it's all about keeping the convo light & fun, focused on her, ****y & funny etc. But 1 thing that needs work is that i'm highly opinonated. If she says something i strongly dissagree with, for example, if she likes Bon Jovi, i can't help myself but to SAY something & rip her on it.. & this does put people off slightly.

My attitude? well, this is where i differ from alot of people on this site. People seem to think that money = sucess. That the pursuit of money is what life is all about. I don't really agree. Money just isn't that important to me. Having good friends & having fun & enjoying life is what i find more fullfilling.

And another thing that people here dissagree with, & thats looks. I just refuse to judge people on their looks & treat people with utter comptempt & like a second class citizen just because of their genetics. Whenever i see a post here talking about people this way it just makes my blood boil & i question the ethics & moral values this site promotes.

um.. what else. OK, i'm the laid back type. I don't get worried by trivial matters. Some people see this as a negative thing, especially my parents, but, you know, lifes great. How can you get angry at little things when the rest is so magnificent.

er.. well.. i've gone on abit. i don't even think i've written what you asked.. but i'm gonna post it anyway! hahaha

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
im the boyish type
my girl friend said im the "gotta-marrie-him-type"

because i showed i have values, i dont betray my girlfriends, im confident and treat everyone well...
the problem is that i think im too good or something like that, women don't think im hot, they may, but they also think about im clean image, there is no dirtyness... im trying to change that, but i really dont know how

last girl i got, was in my english classes...

i made her laugh, talked, build some rapport.. but was never following her.. at the brake i talked to other, to my friend... this was very important at the begining... i was alpha guy, 2 classes and i already knew and talked to everyone... i tryied to make the other, uglyier girls, like me and say to her that i was fine specimen of a man =P...
it worked, because i remained a mystery til i kissed her.. she said, when i called to go to a movie, she didn't know what i wanted yet...
i applied some kino during that month too...

i was always smiling, truely laughing

well i dunno guys... i just wanna get the good boy image out of me, be seen as a man

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark/Friendly/Calm

- Dark : I have secrets. That I don't want people to know. I have things to deal with....that I don't want anyone to know. I keep to myself a lot. I keep convos focused on others. They have begun to realize this, but I just say, "how about we swap life stories later? haha I gotta run. Take it easy."

- Friendly : Everyone knows me. I start a lot of convos and can get people smiling. I approach new people I see. Basically, people know me as a friendly guy, but they still know I'm a box of secrets although I tend to think I hide it pretty well.

- Calm : I don't get angry much. I just kinda smile and turn my enemies into friends. I don't have much negative emotion and if I do, it's rare or when I'm alone.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kerensky
Dark/Friendly/Calm

- Dark : I have secrets. That I don't want people to know. I have things to deal with....that I don't want anyone to know. I keep to myself a lot. I keep convos focused on others. They have begun to realize this, but I just say, "how about we swap life stories later? haha I gotta run. Take it easy."

- Friendly : Everyone knows me. I start a lot of convos and can get people smiling. I approach new people I see. Basically, people know me as a friendly guy, but they still know I'm a box of secrets although I tend to think I hide it pretty well.

- Calm : I don't get angry much. I just kinda smile and turn my enemies into friends. I don't have much negative emotion and if I do, it's rare or when I'm alone.
^^^thats me......like "Solid Snake" cuzz...fa realz....

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I'll bite.
I'm shy and quiet until I get to know a woman and then I become very funny and even quite ****y. Forunately I am in a social situation where I meet women easily so I don't have to open women.
OTOH I am not the guy that women are interested in right away, most of the time the women that fall for me are women that I have been friends with for a while but for some reason or another I have not decided to pursue.
The reason I get them is because I treat them well at the same time I am not trying to get with them. My last gf for exampe, I teased her, made her laugh, and I treated her well, I didn't go after her seriously because we worked together. Once I knew she was interested I struck hard and fast and we dated for 2 years, the breakup was my doing.
Another girl that was interested in me before, the same thing happened, in that case I didn't go after her because she was involved with someone, when they broke up she came after me.

I am also friendly and calm like kerensky, I have actually been described as "too laid back" by a girl.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, ime gona have a go too...

ime an excited guy, always looking for somthing fun to do...

ime mischievious, and like to misbehave...

although i dont worry what people think of me, i have a desire for people to like me....

ime confident with myself but lack some of the confidence i need to to actually flirt with women, although i can do it when i feel good about myself...

so ime fun loving, excited, a bit shy around hot women, and confident with myself....

:woo:

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
My way of seducing (part I)

Interesting post, made me think about how i've gotten the girls in the past and what attitude i've had.

I'm gonna tell you how it has worked for me so you can see what kind of person i am with women, and my strenghts & flaws. This is the way i've mostly got ONS, girlfriends, fbuddies, etc since my adolescence. Note this is the way most of my seductions happen, but i also meet women in my university and, more rarely, in clubs.

During vacations, or through large group of friends gatherings, going to the beach with many friends, big parties, etc wherever i go with many friends and friends of friends, i end up with 1 or 2 chicks interested in me. This is the process i've seen always happen:

- A large group of friends an i go to the beach for a weekend. In the group, there's friends of them that i didn't know before. Usually, there are 2 or 3 girls that i just meet there.
My mindset is always of having fun and party with my friends, i don't go thinking "well i have to get laid / meet a girl" or something. Just fun. I go with that vibe. Very energetic and party vibe.

- First day: Usually, during the whole day i'm enjoying the time with my friends, i don't talk with the girls if they don't talk to me, i'm more like the one who talks a lot to the whole group, joking, maybe even sayin jerkish or arrogant things to my friends, but the follow my jokes. I keep going myself to buy things, to other parts apart from the group and my closest friends follow me. I keep myself very active during the day. Until this point, i'm not even interested in any girl, i have not evaluated her, maybe some guy has talked to some of them and people start to associate them. I just don't care, i'm very busy having fun in the group. I am very social and quickly the new persons in the group catch my vibe and ask me some personal question to make friendly chatting.

In the night, there's a party, or the whole group goes to some event. There's where the girls (usually one of them) starts giving me signals. Let's say it is a big party on the beach. I always find friends hanging there, so i separate myself from the group and go greet them, i hang with them for a while, joke with them, meet a girl friend of mine, etc... just socializing with a high party energy. I come back to the group, and the girls from my group (the ones i didn't know) start touching me, and initiation conversations with me.
I then, joke with them, flirt, make a lot of eye contact, body language close to them, i say "let's toast for...." and say whatever jerk or funny / arrogant thing comes to my mind in the momment. I keep doing it and the girls start matching it and doin it themselves with me.

Basically that's the dynamic, i never talk with them about personal things, mainly because they don't ask me nothing personal!! they're just joking, even not talking nothing with me, just smiling, touching, laughing, etc. I keep talking with the whole group and notice 1 girl interested in me, watching me, following me.

I party hard, i go to dance by myself, or with some friends, keep meeting other groups, etc. and i notice the girl sees me, maybe she's talking with some guy or something but i can tell she's already intersted in me. I think mainly it is for physical attraction itself, because i've not talked anything with her, and partly because of my attitude shown during the day.

At the END of the party, i come back to my group, and dance with some girl, not the one interested in me. I keep talking a bit with my friends and then i notice the girl interested in me, seeing me like saying "hey i'm here!!". I grab her by the hand or i take her by the arms and tell her "hey, come with me to grab some drinks!" or whatever comes to my mind. Last time i told a girl "hey i'm going to the bathroom, accompain me" while she was dancing with a guy i didn't know and she followed me. I take the lead.

Then, when we are isolated, she starts to touch me more, grabs me like if i was his boyfriend, you know that dynamic. Then quickly the kiss happens (while we are dancing, or waiting for a drink, etc), and usually that night if there are not friends of her watching, we keep making out and have sex near the beach. If it doesn't happen, we just kiss and touch a little. But the physical contact and the first impresisons are there from the first night. And we only exanched our names and some jokes!!

- Day 2: the same thing, i am very energetic since the start. Girls in the group start whispering rumours about me and the girl, they think "there's something" about us... they indirectly ask me if i kissed the girl, etc. and my friends ask me details about last night. I tell them, just to my closest friends. And joke about it.

In the afternoon i go by myself to the beach, to run, and to eat. My closest friends come with me, and during the day i don't talk with the girls, neither do them with me, they appear like if nothing happenes last night.

During the night in the 2nd day, if i didn't kiss or have sex with them in the first night, then it happens. The 2nd night there's no party because some people are tired so we hang out in the hotel or house. I go to drink with my friends and it is easier to isolate the girl.

The interesting thing is that usually another girl starts to touch me a lot, ask me questions, etc and i start to like that girl, not the one from the first night. I don't know why, so i flirt with her and then late at night i start to talk with the other girl. Normally, she's serious (happens to me 90% of the times), like if she was guilty about last night or something. What i think is that she's waiting for me to talk to her about last night. I don't talk about it. I keep joking with her, cheering her up, etc. and in a few minutes she matches my vibe. I isolate her, touch her, kiss, etc whatever happens. Sometimes we have sex in that 2nd night, again without talking too much and without exchanging personal information. If sex doesn't happen (50% of the cases), we advance in the physical contact, to the point she knows i want to F**k her hard. I kiss a lot in the neck, grab a lot her hands, i tease her doing like if i were to kiss her in her lips but i move and kiss her in her forehead. They love it, and that teasing make them hornier. I've noticed it.

- 3rd day: Something strange happens. I start obsessing with the girl, is like a temporary "lust- i like / enjoy this person" feeling, or infatuation. I can't resist it. It happens. And she's very serious, she doesn't approach me, i don't talk with her in the whole day, like if she is not interested in me, i believe she's thinking "is he playing with me?" or something. I keep hanging with my friends, and sometimes keep flirting with the other girl from the group.

Now, it always happens, ALWAYS, i've noticed it 100%: the girl with whom i had sex and/or kissed the first nights, starts to flirt with other guys!! and acts uninterested in me. She doesn't initiate convos with me, or if i go where she is, she acts boring or doesn't talk too much to me. Here's when i go to drink, or talk to other girls, etc... and the girl goes to sleep early, saying "i'm tired"... this is night with less action. Maybe i kiss another girl from the group, and usually this other girl initiates the conversation and i let her take the lead. It has happened to me 3 times during my vacations. With this other girl, i don't have sex, just kissing and she asks me "hey what's between youu and ____ (the other girl's name)?" after whe kiss. I tell her "mm nothing, just friends" and escape from her questioning. Even if we kiss, i am already "obsessed" with the first girl, like if i really need to keep hanging with her.

- Last day: She keeps acting uninterested, and before we are going back to our homes, i grab her by the hands, or give her a hug, or touch her hair, etc (something physical that emulates the lover dynamic) and tell her "hey, give me your phone number". 100% sure they give it to me. 25% of the times they ask for mine back. I kiss her in the lips, and say "bye".

- If the beach thing was during weekend, i call her like tuesday or wed. and tell her to "come with me to my university and help me organizing some books" or "come with me to see some new clothes i want to buy", "come with me to give me a ride to the supermarket and buy some things" ( i don't have a car, so it works very nice). I never date like in the "classical" date term.

- Funny thing: even in the next 2 meetings, they don't ask me personal questions, it has happended a lot to me. Or the girls i attract mostly are very shy or quiet in their nature. However, i ask them personal questions and enjoy talking about them. I never, never never talk about romance with them, or boyfriends, girlfriends, love, sex, male-female atraction etc. And i avoid the topic, i just joke / tease her and give her some personal info about me from time to time.

It is after the 4th meeting that she says it. We are kissing, and then boom! "hey... i don't think this is appropiate" or "i've been thinking something"... "what do you feel?", "hey you haven't told me some things.." etc... I keep kissing etc until she stops me and asks me "do you have a girlfriend" or "what are we doing to do?". I happens 100% of the time. They are the ones who initate this conversation, never me.

THEN is where i decide if i want her as a friend, or as a lover, girlfriend, f**k buddy, serious material, etc.

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
My way of seducing (part II)

Normally, if i had sex with her, and if i like her a lot, i tell her "i enjoy a lot the time with you, i don't know what could happen in the future but i know there's a high chemistry between us, something cool / special could happen..." and she assumes i want something more serious with her. We keep seeing each other and suddenly we are in a relationship.

If i don't want something serious, i tell her "look, i enjoy the time with you, and i like you a lot as a friend and as a girl, but i don't wan a relationship right now, i appreciate your friendship, and i would like to keep seeing you". Sometimes they keep pushing me into a relationship, and sometimes they understand and follow me. If we are f**ck buddies / friends with benefits, usually it doesn't last long, 1-2 months and then i lose the interest in her because i keep meeting other girls. She knows it, maybe she feels "guilty" and stops calling me. However, there's something interesting i've found out, and it is that ALWAYS the keep calling you, maybe 1 month later, or 5 months, i don't care, but they remember you, and they keep contacting you to hang out / have sex or see you. Not so frequently like the first month, but they keep doing it :) I have a girl friend of mine whom i had sex last year and told her i didn't want something serious with her, and after 1 year she keeps calling me 1 or 2 times a month to see each other, and she has a boyfriend in another country!

I would like to add a few things i fogot to mention:

- Recently i started to compliment the girl for something unusual or erotic she makes me feel. 1 or 2 times during our interaction. for example: "wow.. do you know what i like about you?? that sexy look you have.. i just love when you look me like this" and kiss her. They get very embarrassed with these type of comments but they like it a lot! I just enjoy telling what i like about them, it feels great. And those are sincere compliments, not made up.

- I always keep a very honest and direct attitude. They tell me that they love this quality of mine and that there are not many guys like this, that the way i look at them and my boldness / honesty sets me apart from most of the men they know.

The only time i failed on this was this summer when i got with one girl while my gf was in another country, and i didn't tell her. I felt bad about it, they both found out and i learned how "faking" was not my thing. A painful lesson learned with experience.

- I don't live with my parents, so i live in an apartment and the girls keep telling me how the feel so safe and so confortable in my living room because they "feel they can be themselves with me". A girl friend of mine always tells me "man your house is so addictive!!" , and usually guy friends enjoy a lot coming here. So i am not the one looking for the people, they usually come to me, to my house (and because i don't have a car hehehe).

- A dynamic that never fails me is to cook. A great meeting is when they come the first time to my apartment and tell them "we are going to cook some italian food" or something. They love it. I enjoy havin that time with them.

- I consider myself very jerk / sexual / horny in my actions, and in my attitude, however i DON'T talk about it, and in my words there's a mixture of kindess / amability that differs from what i show without words. Like a contradiction, but i belive this causes magnetism and "an air of mysticism" (that's quoting my ex-gf).

Well, that's all. That's the way that most of my relationship with girls happen. I travel a lot and hang aroung with many groups of friends, normally 1-2 times a month and don't go out a lot to discos / bars. I prefer to meet girls this way and approaching them in my campus.

That's the way it has been happening during the last 5 years.

I liked this thread because it made me think how i was doing it and i wanted to share it with you in a way that was not saying "well i used C&F and was the prize etc...", but in a way that showed my experience exactly how it was so you can explain it yourselves.

Thanks for your contributions as well, and tell me any suggestion, constructive criticism, question, etc that you have. I'm glad to discuss it with you.

Feskaren

Don Juan
Reaction score
im calm, introvert, creative, no genious but not stupid either, around girls i behave pretty natural until they start to touch me and stuff.... then i get kind of nervous unless im drunk. i dont pull many girls and theire usually around a 6. if girls ever gets interested in me without me doing anything at all they are usually from 3-6 on the scale. in clubs and on partys im usually shy and uptight, never midpoint usually a wall flower.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recon/Strategy/Execution
I tend to pick up girls depending on their type and alter my strategy on the fly. After I meet them and start talking, I'll get a feel for their type. Understanding her mindset is key If I'm going to game her. After I've gotten enough info, usually 5-10 mins after meeting them, I'll use whatever knowledge and show her the parts of me that I think will meet me with the best chances for sucess. If what I'm doing isn't working, then I'll shift into something else and try that. Sooner or later i'll get an opening and I'll bank off of that and come out a winner.

Note: If I have to lie it's got to be a small overlookable one. This technquie gets substantially less effective when you're plastered.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm.....I like to play the quiet and controlled guy with a sexy thin musclely body (my looks play a huge part, i'm not gonna lie)

My game is to be quiet until i find something to say or someone talks to me.......I'll be quiet but i'll have this look of control on my face (sort of like i'm aware of everything) my eye's will be wide open, my mouth firm, cheeks relaxed and I don't fake any emotions. Either I full out laugh at someone's joke or a don't make any facial expressions at all and keep my look of control (even if everyone else is laughing i'll be the only one unaffected by whats going on).....women are very compelled when i pull out this behavior and are always trying to get more out of me. Sometimes they'll get on me and say something like, "You're very quiet" and i'll just stare back at them unflinching or depending on my mood just smile......9 times out of ten these are the ones i hook up with.

I'll take little islands of "engagement" where I laugh alot, become involved in what everyone else is doing and display alot of humor and wit and then for no reason revert back to the old behavior......this method drives chicks nuts

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h a r d a s s
Your Job: Post a helpful reply including what kind of person you are with women and any advice you can give concerning your particular strength. Even if you aren't successful with women, write what you think your best at or atleast how you act around women.
This is a good idea. Gathering different perspectives and tactics from different guys could really help posters whose attempts to reinvent themselves have felt unnatural...

Here's my point-of-view:

I'm extraordinarily introverted. To me, being around large groups or meeting new people is often draining. Why? Who knows? What I do know is that for every introvert, there are three extraverts. So, introverts are often misunderstood--and sometimes mistakenly thought of as "weak" because they're not social butterflies like 75% of society.

That said, online dating has become somewhat of a revelation for me over the past several months--it's given me a way to slowly feel comfortable interacting with good-looking women with minimal social anxiety or fear of rejection. I mean, if they don't respond to an E-mail, who cares?

For me, online dating was a great starter kit for real-world interaction. I'd meet a girl online, get her AIM screen name, tease her a bit and get her phone number, tease her a bit and set up a date, and go from there. Baby steps.

The progression from 'IM' to 'meeting in person' has helped me build a level of comfort with women which I hadn't previously experienced. And, since I'm far better at writing than smooth talking, E-mail was a natural starting point--it made me feel empowered, which in turn made me feel confident, which in turn made girls more attracted to me.

So, if you've ever kicked yourself for dreading "cold approaches," then you're not alone, and you're not necessarily a p*ssy. Chances are you're just introverted. If you're not sure, here's a checklist of sorts:

Introverts often...

-hate conflict
-are good at written communication
-like to train or instruct people
-need lots of "downtime"
-may be disorganized
-are private
-are calm and laid-back
-need creative control over things

Anyway, I've been dating regularly for the past four months, and now feel very at ease around good looking women. I also find it a bit easier to come out of my shell, because I'm confident that women find me attractive.

So there you have it--my "perspective of the day" for shy guys...

h a r d a s s

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice replies guys. remember don't just put what character you play or strategy you use, actually talk about how you naturally are, thats what you want to develop into a successful pimpster, not some character...

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm pretty much a guy who thinks too much. I haven't approached in a while. But a few females that I talk to, think I'm funny. But I just can't seem to start a convo with girls who don't smile. Its just so damn hard, because I wonder if they think im a creep or if I scare them. When a female walks by I sometimes look, but the hardest part is smiling. I think if I smile, I'll look stupid. I am outgoing but only with the current people I know, but if its someone new, then I'm uptight, and I care too much of what people think, because it makes me feel like I got more flaws. Thats the truth, no lie. I know this was a post for who we are, and i guess this is just me. I definitely need alot of work to do. Peace. :(

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pressed for time right now- so I will have to come back and answer this fully later.

For now I will just hit on one point;

The hardest part for me is getting my foot in the door- once I do I find I can take things in any derection I want. Everything thing else is easy from that point on.

When I get them alone and we are making out is what I find to be the easiest/ funnest. I am very adaptive and can take what ever approach is nessesary and 9 times out of 10- I am able to close the deal.

I can go from being very calm and gentle to literally ripping her cloths off and throwing them- its funny when we have to spend 5 or 10 minutes trying to find where the cloths are!

I am a "nice guy" and use it to my advantage every chance I get. They fall for the nice guy and then are blown away by the passionate side.

I am also very tight lipped about my personal life- no one else needs to know, trust me females find this invaluable- I have had this pay off many times.

more later.