Georgie Z shot in the face (minor injuries)

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Go create a homogenous white utopia on an island somewhere. May you finally find peace. When you do, I will celebrate for you with a bottle of white wine.[/URL]
If whitey left to create a "homogeneous white utopia", you wouldn't be drinking white wine to celebrate. You'd be jumping on a boat and "seeking asylum", just like millions of third-world "refugees" who are currently flooding what was once a real-life homogenous white utopia known as Europe. The truth is, a skinny jeans-wearing, effeminate, white washed (yet curiously white-hating) "minority" like yourself would not last a day in non-white America (which would resemble a mix of Nigeria and Mexico, with a sprinkling of Syria).

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Whites had homogenous lands, currently being invaded. You are saying NOW if they want one, go find an island.
Hahaha... "Whites had homogen[e]ous lands" until the greedy bastards went searching for free laborers that they enslaved for years. Now their descendants are having buyers remorse? Very hilarious. This country was built by slaves and if you don't want anything to do with descendants of these slaves, go find yourself an island somewhere and start afresh.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Hahaha... "Whites had homogen[e]ous lands" until the greedy bastards went searching for free laborers that they enslaved for years. Now their descendants are having buyers remorse? Very hilarious.
Dont forget about raping foreign lands of their resources and leaving the locals with little of the benefit (diamonds, agriculture, gold, oil, etc).

History always repeats itself in different ways though. A thousand years from now there will be differing versions of all the immigration, land grabbing, and resource plundering we've seen over the last century. Who knows, by then maybe BRICS nations (namely China and Indian) become so big that they start to expand and conquer other nations (be it through force, economics, unfair political dealings, etc)

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
real-life homogenous white utopia known as Europe.
You are aware that this fictitious European "utopian," society that you speak of was plagued with sectarian and class warfare for most of it's history.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Hahaha... "Whites had homogen[e]ous lands" until the greedy bastards went searching for free laborers that they enslaved for years. Now their descendants are having buyers remorse? Very hilarious. This country was built by slaves and if you don't want anything to do with descendants of these slaves, go find yourself an island somewhere and start afresh.
The only thing that is hilarious is your tired "blame slavery for everything" leftoid spiel. Name one race that never had slavery. What was that? I didn't hear you.

As for "this country was built by slaves" nonsense, I don't know what country you live in but it certainly isn't America. The only thing that the salves "built" was some cotton and tobacco that benefited a handful of southern slave owners. The most prosperous and economically advanced states never had slavery to begin with, while slave states were poor and underdeveloped (which is why the Union won the Civil War). Slaves were holding America back, not "building" it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
You are aware that this fictitious European "utopian," society that you speak of was plagued with sectarian and class warfare for most of it's history.
And (surprise!) there were no third-world asylum seekers for much of European history either. Strangely, they only started to appear when Europe became prosperous and stable...

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Go create a homogenous white utopia on an island somewhere. May you finally find peace. When you do, I will celebrate for you with a bottle of white wine
If you want to live in a nation less white, more dieverse and multicolonal and open borders, then instead of hijacking this white country YOU should go create your dieverse utopia somewhere else maybe an island or Africa. Or at the very least keep your dieverse utopia contained to the cesspools of NYC, Baltimore etc. I'll celebrate and wish you peace and prosperity.

False. Every society or nation has class warfare and strife. It was the Europeans that first and almost exclusively eliminated large class distinctions in their nations. Most of the European warfare was Imperial or against invaders.

amoka said:
Hahaha... "Whites had homogen[e]ous lands" until the greedy bastards went searching for free laborers that they enslaved for years. Now their descendants are having buyers remorse? Very hilarious.
The vast majority of whites came to America as indentured servants who built this country Indentured_servitude_in_the_Americas#North_America. They are not still butthurt and causing a problem today. It's only the crybaby culture that continues to cry about slavery as a pretext to disguise their real motivation of racism and their deficiencies. And how do explain dieversification in Europe?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
The only thing that is hilarious is your tired "blame slavery for everything" leftoid spiel. Name one race that never had slavery. What was that? I didn't hear you.
Name one race that is not facing the consequences of slavery. Deal with it or shut up or go burn the ocean.
Bokanovsky said:
As for "this country was built by slaves" nonsense, I don't know what country you live in but it certainly isn't America. The only thing that the salves "built" was some cotton and tobacco that benefited a handful of southern slave owners. The most prosperous and economically advanced states never had slavery to begin with, while slave states were poor and underdeveloped (which is why the Union won the Civil War). Slaves were holding America back, not "building" it.
Ignorance is a bliss.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Name one race that is not facing the consequences of slavery. Deal with it or shut up or go burn the ocean.
Exactly whites have been slaves too through out history and in North America, but only blacks cry, cry and cry moar. Deal with it or shut up or go burn Baltimore or the ocean.

gnorance is a bliss.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

What do you know whites freed their own from slavery and blacks too.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
The vast majority of whites came to America as indentured servants who built this country Indentured_servitude_in_the_Americas#North_America. They are not still butthurt and causing a problem today. It's only the crybaby culture that continues to cry about slavery as a pretext to disguise their real motivation of racism and their deficiencies. And how do explain dieversification in Europe?
Yet nobody is asking the Whites to return to their place of origin. It is you and your cohort on sosuave that are ardent advocates of white-isolationism and of sending blacks to their place of origin. It won't happen. The only crybaby in this equation is you and your comrades. Keep on crying and whining.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The Irony of it All

Stagger Lee said:
Exactly whites have been slaves too through out history and in North America, but only blacks cry, cry and cry moar. Deal with it or shut up or go burn Baltimore or the ocean.
Stop crying about losing the Civil War.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Yet nobody is asking the Whites to return to their place of origin. It is you and your cohort on sosuave that are ardent advocates of white-isolationism and of sending blacks to their place of origin. It won't happen. The only crybaby in this equation is you and your comrades. Keep on crying and whining.
I never said blacks have to return to their place of origin. My position is immigration should be reduced. And blacks, women et al should stop the blame game and take responsibility and accountability and not receive any preferential treatment. If they can't or won't then isolation is the only answer-women can stay home in the kitchen and blacks can live in their black towns under black leadership.

Stop crying about losing the Civil War.
Talk about a non sequitur. I'm crying about policies from about 1964 to present.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
lol at gaylan still desperately trying to find his white boogeyman in a sea of whurrrrrlstarrrr shenanigans and the best he's got so far is a hispanic/jew and 3000 possible bad words from SanFaggot police.

Who gives a sh!t? Let the hispanics defend him. It's time to look out for your own like every other race has done thus far... besides white gentiles of course.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2252400
Hahaha "white boogyman"

Cracked me up, you sure know how to phrase things :crackup:

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Shameful.

Stagger Lee said:
Talk about a non sequitur. I'm crying about policies from about 1964 to present.

Are you implying that blacks should not have Civil Rights?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Are you implying that blacks should not have Civil Rights?
Ever heard of the 13th constitutional amendment of 1864, the 14th of 1868 the 15th of 1870 etc, the civil rights acts of 1866, 1871, 1875 (properly found unconstitutional in 1883), 1957, 1960 etc etc? Blacks never will have "civil rights" as long as anyone white has rights or freedom and isn't completely discriminated against according to your logic. Are you Hispanic and going to lecture me about black civil rights lol? 96% of the African slave trade went to Latin America where few survived, and there blacks and others still have little rights to this day.

As a side note, once in a blue moon Democrats do the right thing even if for the wrong motivation Senate Democrats block action on Obama's trade agenda sorry Mexico and Asia. That trade deal besides eliminating millions of more jobs would've allowed more uncontrolled immigration. Now if only Democrats would've done the right thing with Obama's illegal amnesty program.

Last edited:

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Ever heard of the 13th constitutional amendment of 1864, the 14th of 1868 etc, the civil rights act of 1866, 1871, 1875 (properly found unconstitutional in 1883), 1957, 1960 etc etc? Blacks never will have "civil rights" as long as anyone white has rights or freedom and aren't completely discriminated against according to your logic. Are you Hispanic and going to lecture me about black civil rights lol?

Seek some help please. You do not know nothing about anything.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
If whitey left to create a "homogeneous white utopia", you wouldn't be drinking white wine to celebrate. You'd be jumping on a boat and "seeking asylum", just like millions of third-world "refugees" who are currently flooding what was once a real-life homogenous white utopia known as Europe. The truth is, a skinny jeans-wearing, effeminate, white washed (yet curiously white-hating) "minority" like yourself would not last a day in non-white America (which would resemble a mix of Nigeria and Mexico, with a sprinkling of Syria).
I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking it. Where does he think this supply of white wine is going to come from if hypothetically whitey was to leave for his own homogeneous homelands? Unless he's stockpiling it before they leave then maybe that's plausible but I can't imagine Rhodesia, South West Africa, South Africa and Haiti had that many viticulture enthusiasts or even the infrastructure to maintain wine production once whites left.

amoka said:
Deal with it or shut up or go burn the ocean.
To stop the boats that will inevitably follow? Too costly. A small flotilla of patrol boats patrolling with 50 cal's would be enough to deter even the most determined gibs. Sink one boat and I guarantee all future "enrichment" will cease.

Peña said:
Seek some help please. You do not know nothing about anything.
lol at pena chiming in with her own brand of braindead "seek some help" sh!tlib lingo used for when she's stumped for a logical comeback. #fartrapeisreal Probably just stick to chastising men who don't marry for now eh sweetheart?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
What do modern day Europe-bound islamic asylum seekers have to do with the consequences of slavery? You, sir, are an imbecile.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
lol at pena chiming in with her own brand of braindead "seek some help" sh!tlib lingo used for when she's stumped for a logical comeback.
Bokanovsky said:
Wow just WOW
Nothing but shaming here. Very sad and pathetic. His comment was not worth responding to. He knows nothing thinking a hispanic does not know anything. He is the one who knows nothing like you 2.