Gear.......

nycballin

Reaction score
as i was reading the bible i was reading a section on what clothes to wear...i regret to say that it was pretty bad lol , or out of date, shop at the gap or modells? lol
if you really want to dress to impress get some enyce, sean john, ecko. girbaud, clothes, and jordans or af1 to match the jeans and ****
gettin a jersey with a matching hat is ever better, but dont get the champion replicas, go for the authentics or at least a nike swingman.
remember to always match the colors you are wearing,
lets say you have a black enyce shirt with some red and white writing, get some black jeans that have white or red on them , and some black shoes, matching your clothes will make you look so much better its not even funny, girls love style and ever since i started dressing good ive gotten a ****load more numbers =)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nycballin
as i was reading the bible i was reading a section on what clothes to wear...i regret to say that it was pretty bad lol , or out of date, shop at the gap or modells? lol
if you really want to dress to impress get some enyce, sean john, ecko. girbaud, clothes, and jordans or af1 to match the jeans and ****
gettin a jersey with a matching hat is ever better, but dont get the champion replicas, go for the authentics or at least a nike swingman.
remember to always match the colors you are wearing,
lets say you have a black enyce shirt with some red and white writing, get some black jeans that have white or red on them , and some black shoes, matching your clothes will make you look so much better its not even funny, girls love style and ever since i started dressing good ive gotten a ****load more numbers =)
Newsflash...everyone cant afford 300$ authentic jerseys just in case you didnt know. Just wear what YOU LIKE AND FEEL COMFORTABLE IN!! Im sick of ignorant people like you saying dont wear this its gay, wear that cause blah blah blah...

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
see there you go, im tired of people wearing those played the f*ck out hip hop gear.

I'm not gonna deny it, it looks real good, but not on everyone. Thats fashion, its not style. Everybody out here in L.A. wears that throwback jerseys and throwback hats, im tired of it. Go to Universal Citywalk on a Saturday night, you see more than 10 people wearing the exact same thing, its hilarious.
I love hip-hop and I love the hip-hop style, but its really not for everyone. I got my own unique sense of style, were I mix it up real good, but thats just me. So whatever makes u happy

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No thanks. Not all of us here in Utah want to be called Slim Shady. I'd rather be making fun than made fun of. :)

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this thing with Sean John. I just dont like it and when I see somebody wearing it I sterotype them automaticly and dont like them. I know I shouldnt do that, but damn I hate those kinds of clothing lines.

What you pay for is a shirt that has "SEAN JOHN" across you chest. You look like a fvcking bullitin board.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends where you live and the crowd you're in. Wearing FUBU or Enyce in Miami in any CLASSY crowd only gaurantees that you won't be getting into any clubs that night. There's a certain dresscode expected, and IMO, a jersey is NEVER appropriate to go out in. I don't wear flippers and swimming goggles to go out, why should you wear a football jersey?

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually the only Hip Hop Style is dressing like how P. Diddy dresses for those nights on the Red Carpets. Other than that, i like rapping, but no one would ever know i freestyle.

My Opinion.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
It depends where you live and the crowd you're in. Wearing FUBU or Enyce in Miami in any CLASSY crowd only gaurantees that you won't be getting into any clubs that night. There's a certain dresscode expected, and IMO, a jersey is NEVER appropriate to go out in. I don't wear flippers and swimming goggles to go out, why should you wear a football jersey?
Maybe because you like the player. Please specify WHAT is so wrong about wearing one?? This IS a highschool forum and what we wear differs to some extent that the older crowd. Your comparsion is INCREDIBLY ridiculous. Why dont i wear raincoats when i swim?

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BWSL2
No thanks. Not all of us here in Utah want to be called Slim Shady. I'd rather be making fun than made fun of. :)
well now, there seem to be a few more people than i thought from this site livin' in utah.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Style also depends a lot on where you live. I live in a 95% white suburb in upstate NY, and any white guy who showed up to my school dressed like that would be laughed right back out the door. That stuff is considered way too "ghetto" here. I'm not saying that's right, but that's just how it is around here.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said that it was wrong to wear a football jersey. I said that it's not proper attire to wear when you're going out somewhere tony.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll let you in on a secret:
The best clothes you could wear are those you like. If your best friend wears FUBU and Sean John doesn't mean you need to give up on your Old Navy, and vice versa. However, you need to find what suits you and your body type/skin tone/eye and hair color the most so you don't end up looking like Bozo the friggin' clown. Besides, who could take you seriously if you look like that anyway?
Keep on stylin' and remember: To each his own.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BAHAHAHHAA

I have read this and now I am enlightened!!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
........and in normal Don Juan fashion the newbie is ripped to shreds in his attempt to enlighten the board:)
More like an attempt to show his ignorance and lack of understanding.

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to remember that one, since I scuba dive.

"I dont wear my fins and flippers when going out so why the **** do you wear that stupid jersey?"

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone watches too much BET.

VaginalDischarge

Reaction score
You have to take into account the fact that there are other styles in different sections of the country.
In Southern California for exampe, the typical highschool looks like a walking Abercrombie and Fitch ad.