fvck she might be pregnant!!!

mattwff

Reaction score
Long story short: No longer with gf but on somewhat talking terms. She might not be or she might its a coin flip but a lot of things are making me wonder.
Hung out with her for first time in almost a month or so. Before we broke up she didnt get her period for a while then she got it but it was light and spotty. Whatever that means. When I saw her a couple of days ago first she busted out "what would you do if I went to the clinic?" I asked her if she did and if she got her period she said no to both in a weird way. Then she said I wouldnt know if she went to the clinic anyways. Then later on she was talking about how she has been eating a lot. At the same time she is very moody granted she is going through a rough personal time right now but its crying one second then laughing the next. She might not have gone to the clinic cause right now she is having problems and she probably doesnt want to think about something like that right now. Thats my guess Im not sure though.

So the problem is now she is capable of doing something on the opposite ends. 2 sceniros I have are:

She will get an abortion if she is pregnant and might not let me
know anything or maybe she will.
The other scenirio is she might not want to know and by then it will be too late to get an abortion.
Either way I need to know what is going on I dont want to have a surprise 8 months down the road "yea Im 7 months pregnant" sweeet.
If I try to contact her or bring it up she will run away not literally though but shes the type that doesnt want to know things. So what do I do?

mattwff

Reaction score
why would she be doing that theres no point. She wanted out of the relationship and so did i.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her out for a drink at a pub. Get the morning after pill. Slip it in her drink when she isn't looking.

If that fails, punch her in the stomach. Try using some type of karate too, like a dragon kick to the midsection.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mattwff
dude its been like 2 months probably .
Nothing a good crosskick won't fix.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
LMFAO, omg I literally laughed out loud, even here by myself. lol

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mattwff
dude its been like 2 months probably .
then you should have made her eat the morning after pill the day you did it! and if she didn't want to you force her to, shuve it down her throat if you have to!!!

anybody that is in this situation of worrying if their gf is pregnant or not has not taken the measures necessary to make sure she ain't. Any responsible guy wouldn't have this happen to him because they would either use a condom or they would be right there with their gf as she takes the pill.

ARK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, if you think you have a possibility of being the father then you should own up to some responsibility. If your old enough to stick it in your old enough to face the consequences.

You need to talk to her about the situation. Think back when you last had sex with her. Was it protected or unprotected? If I understand correctly, you won't be able to do a dna test until the baby is born. So until then you arent going to know if its yours or not. Be a confident man and be supportive until that baby comes out. If the test comes out negative then break all ties with her. If its positive, then let me be the first to congratulate you.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mattwff how dumb can you be and still breath ?

"what would you do if I went to the clinic?"

thats a threat / playing games right there

I asked her if she did and if she got her period she said no to both in a weird way

because she is f*<king with you

playing games to TORTURE YOUR SOUL

Then she said I wouldnt know if she went to the clinic anyways.

ok compare this to her first statement about the clinic

THIS PROVES SHE IS MESSING WITH YOU

Then later on she was talking about how she has been eating a lot

yes because you are young and dumb and fall for tricks like this

At the same time she is very moody granted she is going through a rough personal time right now but its crying one second then laughing the next.

ok just incase you didn't learn everything you know from movies about pregnancy.

she is having a rough personal time. she is acting bi-polar. she is threatening you and creating chaos. SHE IS MENTAL.

She might not have gone to the clinic cause right now she is having problems and she probably doesnt want to think about something like that right now.

why should you have to guess ? why can't the crazy b*tch give you a straight answer ?

the answer ? BECAUSE SHE IS A CRAZY B*TCH

AND SHE IS SETTING YOU UP

what is she into that is worse than this. damn she must be into some messed up $hit. nuff said.

Thats my guess Im not sure though.

because she doesn't want you to be sure. she is MENTAL and she gets sick pleasure from watching an IDIOT like you SUFFER.

She will get an abortion if she is pregnant and might not let me
know anything or maybe she will

then who cares since you won't know anyway ? why lose sleep ?

The other scenirio is she might not want to know and by then it will be too late to get an abortion.

not want to know ? but use it as an excuse to play mind games with your SIMPLE MINDED SELF ?

THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING YOUNG MAN !!!

Either way I need to know what is going on I dont want to have a surprise 8 months down the road "yea Im 7 months pregnant" sweeet.

she is playing games with you and making you miserable

snap out of it

If I try to contact her or bring it up she will run away not literally though but shes the type that doesnt want to know things.

did you sneak down the mental hospital and impregnate a chick there ?

she is mental. i been there done it all bro. CHICKS WANT TO KNOW.

she is playing GAMES

So what do I do?

figure out what she is up to. ignoring her straight up could be dangerous. why ?

BECAUSE SHE IS MENTAL AND WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE MIGHT DO.

whatever you do, don't sleep with her. she will f*<k other dudes 24/7 to get pregnant for real and continue the game just to win.

playit cool flip every question so you say " i dunno, what would you do " RIGHT BACK AT HER.

then after you trap the truth from this crazy b*tch RUN !!!!!

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ark
If I understand correctly, you won't be able to do a dna test until the baby is born. So until then you arent going to know if its yours or not. Be a confident man and be supportive until that baby comes out. If the test comes out negative then break all ties with her. If its positive, then let me be the first to congratulate you.

let me ask you a question Ark

YOU Ark

get told by some chick you f*<ked she is pregnant and it's yours.

you have doubts but being Ark you be confident and supportive.

you meet her parents and all her relatives. you go to the hospital.

you watch the birth of this baby. you hold it. you name it.

you sign the birth certificate ( now locked in for child support )

you probably wouldn't get a DNA test because you trust her *vomit*

but if you did. after all the photos of you holding the baby. all the thousands of dollars you have spent on a crib , baby clothes , car capsule , baby stuff etc etc etc... all YOUR parents and relatives say CONGRATULATIONS and everyone gets photos with your new family. your parents and friends buy the baby stuff.

the DNA test comes back NEGATIVE you Ark are not the father

how are you going to explain this to YOUR parents ?

your friends ?

your relatives ?

the people at your work ?

your reputation in the community ?

how are you going to feel Ark ?

LIKE THE WORLDS BIGGEST F*<KING SUCKER !!!

and no amount of DJ reading is going to take that feeling away EVER !

WAKE UP THE MATRIX HAS YOU !!!

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
You're really a sick fvck aren't you italostud? You promote kicking pregnant women in the stomach?

Because the woman is a *****, you promote killing her unborn child? Whether you're joking or not...YOU'RE A SICK FVCK.

ARK

Don Juan
Reaction score
LIT, don't lecture me. It happened to my best friend and it turned out to be his. More than likely he has a pretty good idea if its his or if she is ****ing with his mind. I'm just saying, they dont do the dna test until they are born. HELLO PREGNANCY TEST-HAS SHE TAKEN ONE????

Personally I would never allow myself to get in that situation. If your old enough to stick it in your old enough to face the consequences. But if it came down to it fvck yeah I would have the dna test done!

Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Ark
If I understand correctly, you won't be able to do a dna test until the baby is born. So until then you arent going to know if its yours or not. Be a confident man and be supportive until that baby comes out. If the test comes out negative then break all ties with her. If its positive, then let me be the first to congratulate you.

let me ask you a question Ark

YOU Ark

get told by some chick you f*<ked she is pregnant and it's yours.

you have doubts but being Ark you be confident and supportive.

you meet her parents and all her relatives. you go to the hospital.

you watch the birth of this baby. you hold it. you name it.

you sign the birth certificate ( now locked in for child support )

you probably wouldn't get a DNA test because you trust her *vomit*

but if you did. after all the photos of you holding the baby. all the thousands of dollars you have spent on a crib , baby clothes , car capsule , baby stuff etc etc etc... all YOUR parents and relatives say CONGRATULATIONS and everyone gets photos with your new family. your parents and friends buy the baby stuff.

the DNA test comes back NEGATIVE you Ark are not the father

how are you going to explain this to YOUR parents ?

your friends ?

your relatives ?

the people at your work ?

your reputation in the community ?

how are you going to feel Ark ?

LIKE THE WORLDS BIGGEST F*<KING SUCKER !!!

and no amount of DJ reading is going to take that feeling away EVER !

WAKE UP THE MATRIX HAS YOU !!!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a good pregnancy test, give it to her, show her the way to a restroom, tell her to get tested, get the results. If shes pregnant and shell do what she said shed do, walk away with a lesson learned. If she doesnt get an abortion, make sure the baby is yours, if it is then good luck bro.

ARK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
Get a good pregnancy test, give it to her, show her the way to a restroom, tell her to get tested, get the results. If shes pregnant and shell do what she said shed do, walk away with a lesson learned. If she doesnt get an abortion, make sure the baby is yours, if it is then good luck bro.
EXACTLY!!!!!

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup another vote for :she is messing with you :( Her responces being not direct answers/statements show that she is just trying to create a "misunderstanding" in your head of the sitaution, so that if $hit hits the fan you can't point to her and acuse her of out right lying to you :) She is setting up the pasture and letting your mind wonder in it :)

As to why, who knows may be she was in a ****ty mood one day and decided to spoil your day cause of some bad memory of you.

Anyhow my buddy went through this game not long ago, he was freaking out too but the ex-biatch was just screwing with him.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry Ark. it does look like i am beating you up. I am just using you as an example to ask the hard questions to.

LIT, don't lecture me. It happened to my best friend and it turned out to be his. More than likely he has a pretty good idea if its his or if she is ****ing with his mind.

no he doesn't know thats why he is confused

Ark what percentage of DNA tests come back saying that the man is not the father ?

if they is ANY douby why humiliate yourself like the story where i asked you to put yourself in those shoes ?

i am glad your friend bet all his money on his horse and WON with his DNA test

but answer me please, how would you feel if you did all i said in the above post and then found out you were not the father ?

i will go find the posts where i give examples of CHICKS I HAVE GOTTEN PREGNANT and CHICKS THAT SAID THEY WERE PREGNANT and lied to scam me for money and post those for you Ark so you can see the other side of the coin

i will show you the dark side of the force !

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok Ark here is the pregnancy scare / abortion thread

it was a good thread and we ripped it up

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75851&perpage=20&highlight=pregnant&pagenumber=1

what i wrote about the chicks i have gotten pregnant and the chicks that PRETENDED they were pregnant

ok now to the serious $hit.

i am going to give you the different play outs as i have had them happen to me.

CHICK 1 :

says she is pregnant. i am like wtf ??? she says she wants abortion. i am like whatever. i am just stressing out as you do. she says it will cost $350 for abortion. i am like gimme 24 hours i need some time to think. in this 24 hours she has a fight with her cousin. her cousin tells me she is SCAMMING ME FOR $350 !!! she is not pregnant and she is just saying that for the money. i break contact with her and i guess her cousin told her that i know it was a scam for cash so she never bothered with me. 2 weeks later 30 - 40 people in a street gang surround me and atack me. i took the first one down smashed his head into the ground and used him as a shield as they ran in and kicked me while i was on the ground. i did my best but some of the kicks got through i stood up. pushed my way out and one of the older guys in the street gang recognised me and stood in between from me to them and said walk away fast. i tried to thank him but as i had blood streaming from my nose and in my mouth it sorta splattered on him alittle and he started to threaten me but i walked off ok. i was in no pain. ALL THIS BECAUSE some street chick tried to scam me and she didn't get paid LOL

CHICK 2 :

says she hasn't got her period. i ask how long she is overdue ? she says 2 weeks. i don't stress cause i see chicks miss periods and do all sorts of crazy $hit for a whole heap of reasons so i stay cool. but this b*tch starts to stress and say WHAT IF i am ! do you love me ? are you going to accept responsibilty and marry me ? she tests me with every question you can think of. i hesitate and say i don't know. one day later she gets her period. we never talk or see each other again because i was not going to accept responsibilty for the situation.

CHICK 3 :

HB9. size 6. self image problem. anorexic on her bad days. NO PERIOD. i am like wtf ? we are using condoms !!! she says you can still fall pregnant. i am like well duh. she says so now what ? i am like dude in my opinion maybe your cause you never eat food your body has gone into startvation mode and you cannot have a period until you stop starving yourself to be thin. she goes to doctor. I WAS RIGHT. when b*cthes STARVE themselves it can affect their periods.

CHICK 4 :

LIT i got something to say. you won't be mad right ? no it's cool you can tell me anything. I AM PREGNANT. wtf ?. it's ok LIT it's not yours it's my boyfriends !!! ok so i am f*cking a pregnant chick with a boyfriend and maybe the baby is giving me head jobs when we do it ? HELL NO. NEXT ! ( she got an abortion for the record )

ok i got more stories but they get worse and i don't feel like sharing them with the main board ( you should have posted this one the mature mens forum for much better responses of MEN who have been there done that ). if you want a few more of what it's like to be a man with some chick and get slapped with this PM me Qualtran

most chicks i know have had abortions. they are VERY common.

most chicks you know have had at least one. and YOU will never know.

alot of chicks fall pregnant to some coked out thug then look for an AFC to sex to make him think it's his kid so the kid gets raised with $$$ and she gets child support from a AFC with money instead of a dude that is in jail 80% his time.

inform a woman that a DNA test will be done on ALL your children

this is your company policy

this will make her think twice about pulling a fast one

20% of all children are raised by men who think they are the father but are not really

some women are EVIL like that

husband shooting blanks or not what she desires. she will seek sperm elsewhere and expect the man to raise it.

i have seen AFCs sign birth certificates to say a child is theirs when it is not JUST TO PLEASE a woman

don't ever marry a woman over a child

Qualtran IF she is it might not be yours.

and here is a new spin on it. IT'S HER PROBLEM. ha. i said it.

VOTE LIT for MENS RIGHTS !

ARK

Don Juan
Reaction score
She may very well be screwing with his mind. I never said she wasn't. YES WOMEN ARE EVIL LIKE THAT. Have her take a pregnancy test with YOU THERE. If she won't take it with you there she is obviously lying to you.

The buddy of mine didn't put all his money into the dna horse. After she said she was pregnant they talked and figured out the last time they had sex. THERE WAS LITTLE DOUBT IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE'S. The dna test was just to confirm it.

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been said on here before. Get snipped. My family carries a genetic disorder that my sister is sick with and my oldest brother died from. I don't have it but I carry it. I got snipped about a week after I got out of the service, and I have NO worries. I f-cking dare some little slvt to hit me with a paternity rap (I don't tell 'em I'm sterile; if I did, I wouldn't be "keeper" material.)