fvck she might be pregnant!!!

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
You're really a sick fvck aren't you italostud? You promote kicking pregnant women in the stomach?

Because the woman is a *****, you promote killing her unborn child? Whether you're joking or not...YOU'RE A SICK FVCK.
Calm down big guy. I was just joking. Lighten up a little. Are you doing a little testosterone "supplementation" right now? You're gonna give yourself a heart attack getting worked up over Sosauve threads. :rolleyes:

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Calm down big guy. I was just joking. Lighten up a little. Are you doing a little testosterone "supplementation" right now? You're gonna give yourself a heart attack getting worked up over Sosauve threads. :rolleyes:

Joking? You made a joke about kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach. Forgive me if I fail to see the humor in that.

As far as "testosterone supplementaion"...NO..unlike you, my body produces enough naturally.

6"5 250lbs ALL NATURAL.....

:woo:

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
you must kill her as soon as possible...plot her destruction or else your life will be forever hell.

you see men this is the price to pay for sex and the female rebels do this to all of us to keep us in line.

fight back, KILL HER. KILL HER OR ELSE SHE WILL KILL YOU.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta agree with Lost here...

Imagine if DNA tests were MANDATORY for all births!

I think there would be a lot of men waking up out of the matrix, not to mention fighting mad, on a daily basis.

It might even make the hoes reevaluate their behavior!

We can't have that, can we, symps?

Dietzcoi