Fvck Buddy, Fvcking around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I think you know what you have to do, amigo.

Chalk this up as a lesson...don't get caught in between. If it's just sex, then it's just sex...don't think it's anything more unless she says so.

I say this as I await the inevitable kick in the nuts from my exact same situation. But I will not grow angry, I will simply laugh my diabolical laugh and walk away.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No strings attached sex with other people is the foundation of a f*ck buddy relationship (well that and good sex).

If you want a girl who will only sex you, find yourself a decent girlfriend.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your fvck buddies you have no right to get mad just cause you asked her if she had others. It should of been expected. Your in a open relationship man, what do you expect?

Getting mad shows your immaturity and that you truly care. Don't let her see it otherwise it will never be the same. She will have you over a bucket else wise.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An added curveball, and I hope to god most girls are not like this. The girl I was last with seemed to press toward the fvck buddy status, and we had a hell of a good time, but I actually was open to a relationship with her. Surprisingly, the girl didn't go for it, and just seemed interested in the sexual stuff. We stopped dating, and ventured into the fvck buddy territory after that. She felt guilty and had issues with the whole setup, so now I haven't spoken to her in a while because we don't know what to do around each other if we go out alone since the whole sex stuff is lingering every time and it creates tension. It can definitely kill a relationship unfortunately, so I think you need to tread lightly.

Some girls don't want a relationship, even after sex. That's the crazy part, you think that the girl would be more likely to want to be a couple after that, but that's just not the case every time. Did anyone else ever have this sort of experience?

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, it 's frustrating.

Almost an identical experience. I can be comfortable with the fvck buddy relationship depending on the girl. With some girls I can do it, and with others, I'd rather have something a little more commital.

PimpNHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea when it comes to a situation like this you really can't have your cake and eat it too. You have to decide whether you;

a) want this chick to be you girlfriend (exclusive)

OR

b) want to continue being a fuÇk buddy (no strings attached)

Personally, I feel as though if you want to be exclusive (not fuÇk buddies) you should try to get her to be your girlfriend and communicate that clearly. Exclusiveness is the defining parameter of the LTR. Anything less than a gf and you can't expect exclusiveness. So, no I don't think you should fault her for what she did; after all - she's not your gf. If you want that ask for it. She obviously does not feel excluisive so you should not be held at fault if you were to happen to lose this case of "one-itis" and go get yourself some more "buddies". It's really about what you want.

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that the DJ doesn't really ask a girl to be his girlfriend. She has to suggest that (insist on it) herself and then the DJ acquiesces.

If the girl doesn't want you as anything more than a Fvck buddy, there isn't much you can do to make her be your girlfriend. I don't think asking will help. If she wants it, she will bring it up.

Right now I'm seeing three girls. Two of them want me to be their boyfriend but I don't want to. The one I want is insistent that she doesn't want a boyfriend but doesn't want me to sleep with anyone else. Too bad for her. And too bad for me too because I know unless she changes her mind soon it's going to blow up on me.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into this a couple months ago. I had a fvck buddy who I though was losing interest, so I found another one (coincidentally they went to the same school - not my brightest idea).

anyway, loads of drama ensued in which FB1 got really upset when she saw us despite the fact that I had told her I wasn't only hooking up with her. Funny thing is, she admitted to me that she had hooked up with two other guys, one time each, while we were doing our thing.

You don't have any right to get upset, but it is completely understandable if you do get upset. How you choose to approach it is up to you.

By the way, it's surprising how many of you guys set ridiculous double standards. This girl isn't a slut just because she followed the boundaries of their relationship.

hey, at least she told you the truth. you're worried you can trust her? she didn't lie to you did she?

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW

Actually i was in the same situation with my last FB. we had an agreement to only fvck each other but if we were gonna fvck other people 2be honest about it.

I plain out explained 2her i'm not the jealous type nor want her as my GF but that we should be honest 2each other because of the following reasons:

If one of us catch something, we know the other didnt catch it from each other from other people. I dont mind sleeping with someone for just the purpose if sex we BOTH agreed uopn it but i just want 2know whom i'm dealing with.

She's not my girl and free 2do what she wants, so am i but if i screw some1 else or her someone else, be honest about it.

With all the diseases and sh*t out there if we're sharing each others bodies with each other thats cool, but when you bringing third parties and whatnot into it, things might get crazy so be honest of your actions. I want to know who else is putting their hands in my cookie jar, not cuz i'm territorial but i want to know if someone else is putting their dyck where mine is going.

Guess what, she ends up banging some guy her and her friends were supposed 2be hanging out with and lies about it. I end up finding out about it from her friend at the time. When i confront her about it twice she lies. Finally after 2weeks she comes clean.

I NEXT her ASAP. Her reason for lying. She secretly liked me more as a BF and wasnt cool with our arrangement but kept sleeping with me so it might turn 2more. When she realized it wasnt going her way she banging the other dude is her way of getting me jealous and liking her as a GF. Wtf:confused:

Fvck Buddies are sometimes shady. I dont mind my FB sleeping around but be honest bout it and tell me especially if i'm one of the guyz u banging ona reguar and we agreed ahead of time 2b honest.

The problem with a fvck buddy is one side always end up wanting more than what was usually intended. You get a fvck buddy because u both feel maturely and comfortable enough to satisfy each others physical/sexual needs and thats it. Eventually after weeks or months of getting used 2it, one side starts seeing the other differently, feelings arise/change and problems start.

School

Banned
Reaction score
Why didn't youjust date this chick? I am in the same situation, except she didn't lie, but I am trying to figure if I should next her or step it up....

School

Banned
Reaction score
Any ideas on how to balance things out. To keep that Fvck buddy, with no string attached?? Would you guys continue fvcking a girl who you considered a f-buddy, but she was into you as a boyfriend?

Zhen

Don Juan
Reaction score
why fck buddies don't work

because it's not natural... just hit it and quit it... one time use policy

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you guys continue fvcking a girl who you considered a f-buddy, but she was into you as a boyfriend?[/B] [/B]

You can only keep it going for so long. The length of time you can keep it going depends on your level of cruelty.

If she wants you as a boyfriend, you're going to hear about it. If she feels that she isn't getting treated like a girlfriend, you're going to hear about it. It will eventually reach critical mass where you have to give her something acceptable to her or end it.

I have done this many times. It has led me to believe that the FB relationship is only viable in the short run and with someone you don't like very much and doesn't care that much for you. This, of course, begs the question "why are we doing this in the first place?"

School

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah. My last fvck buddy situation lasted for three years...... No problems. We both felt the same way and had an agreement, so it was cool..

I guess it would be cruel to keep things going when I know I am going to have to hurt her in the end.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you want your cake and you want to eat it to.

That's the thing, I am not sleeping with anyone else....
And would this change anything for you?

Perhaps you need to re-evaluate what a fvck Buddy is, and why she's your F' Buddy int he first place.

The bottom line is, if your crying over this, she's more than your F buddy. If your talking about this, she's more than your F buddy.... F buddy's just fvck - they don't care what the other one is doing - they are getting poon and that's all they want.

So, what do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.