Friendzone: Where's the Exit?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you leave the friendzone?
How do you change yourself to abort from a just-friends relationship?

What are the steps you need to take?
I obviously have a girl or two in mind for this topic, but I see definite (though microscopic) interest in me from her.

How do you break the somewhat hated barrier of friendship?

Jolly_Roger

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) i would stop doing favours for her and acting nice and start negging,when she gives **** test's just pass em off
ex: of a neg

HBSlut: do you think i look pretty
PUA: ya just like my mom
or
PUA:nice skirt,ive seen alot of peole wearing those.

stop this
Her: can you get me a coke am really thirsty
You: ok
the right way
Her:can you get me a coke am really thirsty
You:eek:k, *you go up and get one,sit back down and drink it*
Her:wheres my coke
You:idk?,where is it

If you don't take charge and decide that you're going to be her FB, you won't be.The guy who sits there and says "What does she want? Does she want me to touch her? Does she want me to kiss her? Does she want me to bang her?", is a guy who never has a satisfying

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a different problem because shes more real and less of a stupid girl.
Shes like one of those people who are good in school, but aren't preps and definitely aren't nerds.
Shes a little on the prude side... but shes really different from other girls.
She has the qualities of both an excellent PUA and an AFC kid.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
Shes like one of those people who are good in school, but aren't preps and definitely aren't nerds.
doesn't change anything, ganji games are THE only way out of friendzone.

you basically have to meet someone again

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are ganji games, and how do they get me to understand her personality and how she works emotionally?

kalash74

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganji games are when you cut off all contact with her and you make her realize that she wants you in her life.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not going to work...

Is there anything a little more subtle and things I can try to build up attraction?

(I tried cutting contact with her before but she freaked out and was mad.)

Reaction score

Is there anything a little more subtle and things I can try to build up attraction?

What are you calling "freaking out", exactly ? Perhaps what happened is exactly what you want to happen.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

that is SUPPOSED to happen, don't cut off contact, just be indiferrent, don't talk to her unless she talks to you, and then give uninterested answers.

don't ask me what ganji games are, go read the actual post, it's a good post.

the whole goal of ganji games is to get her out of your life for a long enough time (few months) so that when you see her again, it's like meeting again. it's not really any trick, but it IS a WIN WIN situation

1. you unfriendzone yourself, lots of work, but i guess you win. (you likely wouldn't give 2 cents about her after all the work you put into ganji games)
2. you get her out of your head = win

indifference is key.

I ganji gamed a girl once, it worked, except halfway through it i lost all of my interest for her and just decided she was a bvtch

Jolly_Roger

Don Juan
Reaction score
....just ignore her and when she starts talking to you do what i do....works for me

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No that was awhile ago, she'll just get pissed off at me because she doesn't like direct jerks (being an indirect jerk would work though).
Freezing out makes the conversations boring and she'd eventually give up I guess.

Like one time I went online for a few minutes and she was like "i really appreciate how you wont answer me." and it was only like 1 minute that I wasn't at my computer...

I guess I can probably pull off a freeze out, but it's more likely to make her mad then miss me or w/e.
So it's hard to tell which course of action I should take.

The only thing in my advantage is that shes really nice to me or something.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait.. so the point of the games is to get her to give up on me, then let me restart contact?
The only problem is I have a pretty high value to her, and I believe I can build up attraction based on that good reputation while still being a friend.
I make her laugh alot but one problem is that I help her when she's feeling bad about something or whatever.

Makes me seem less of a man in comMANd.

Jolly_Roger

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is hardly possible, and certainly not worth it, to pursue a girl who you are in the friendzone with. End of story. When girls put a guy into the friendzone this is how they view them: He is sexless. Neither a guy nor a girl. In my reality, he has no penis. We can cuddle, we can hug, i can kiss him on the cheek but the minute he tries to make a move I will stop him instantly.

These are words you need to here that you won't like:
Nice guys (in the friendzone) are equivalent to Fat, Ugly Chicks. You'll talk with them and be friends because they're nice and cool, but if she tried to kiss you, you would freak out and run away and say "come on, lets just be friends."

Forget about girls who are your friends. Thats not going to happen right now. Think more about the friends of the girls you are in the zone with, they are pretty too, and do not know you. Game away on those girls. Acquiantances are fine, but good friends you're not going to touch.

It is possible, yes. 1 time in a million it happens. But still the first step in getting out of the friendzone if you so try is to cut off contact with the girl for six months and get with a bunch of other girls. If six months later this one girl is Still so special, use your new skills to start over with her. What you'll find however, is that when you get into all this and improve your body image and self image and learn what confidence feels like.... well that girl you wanted so bad back in the day doesn't even meet your standards anymore.

You may have found this website with the AFC question in mind: "How do I get this one great girl?" But I can gurantee you that when you get good, you'll leave this forum asking:
"How many great girls can I handle?"

Good Luck, this stuff will improve your life ten fold if you let it.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes still a girl.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok what the fvck should I say to her next time she talks to me about her problems?

I'm fvcking tired of trying to be nice and sexual at the same time.. without being mean and sort of freezing out, how do you seductively get her to stop being depressed or whatever?

Try in a non-mean way... how do I avoid girls when they try to complain to me or something... lol I need some interest tips.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok what the fvck should I say to her next time she talks to me about her problems?

I'm fvcking tired of trying to be nice and sexual at the same time.. without being mean and sort of freezing out, how do you seductively get her to stop being depressed or whatever?

Try in a non-mean way... how do I avoid girls when they try to complain to me or something... lol I need some interest tips.

my former oneitis, i just told her straight up, to "stop telling me about your problems, i've given you advice already, take it or don't take it because it's just getting annoying"

she did not go and hate me or anything, she just said "ok fine god" worked for me

you need to get her out of your life, just don't be too cruel about it. do NOT talk trash behind her back, you can do it to her face though, calmly

have you read the ganji games post yet, i remember reading it when i was in friendzone, it fixed my friendzone (lost all interest in the girl)

from the way you talk about this girl, you're too far lost to try, ganji game her, cut contact with her, and realize how you were infatuated over nothing in a few weeks