Friendzone: Where's the Exit?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. can I have some tips on re-initiating it and how to act to create some attraction? (to be used with anyone, not specifically this girl).

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well basically do the things youd do on a girl youre just meeting, depends on what you do, its important that you dont assume the role of the friend you had before thats the whole point youre going in to attract, just neg her, c+f, kino etc etc do what is attractive just setup that new boundary between the two of you

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
part of ganji games is that while you're away from her you need to live the life, work on your body, hobbies, other women, job, confidence, attitude, so that when you come back she'll be meeting a brand new you. where as if you stayed a friend and changed, she wouldn't notice it

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm..
What exactly do you do that makes the difference between friendship and relationship?

Heres an example of the ending part of a conversation I just had. Looks sort of like in the middle but I'm probably wrong:

Her: wait i gttg im sorry
Me: yeah?
Her: illl be on later =(
Me: you better be!!!
Her: im sorry
Her: i wiill!
Her: byee
Me: lol dont worry you can make me happy later
Her: lol okay
Her: ttyl
Me: bye

Wow what a bunch of AFC people... I guess.

Reaction score
Yeah, I would def. isolate her for a little while, and then work on your game a little bit. Then in a few months, start talking with her again and show her that you have changed and are a "changed" person.

Getting out of the friendzone is very, very difficult and prly usually cannot be done--but it is possible. Whatever was workin in the past did not work, because it ended up with you in the friendzone. So I would say isolate her for a little bit, then go back to her.

I was currently in the friendzone, isolated my girl for the whole summer, then went back to her at the start of this year's school year. I have gained ground, but do not know where I stand right now..

Good luck and you can do it. If not, and I know it'll be tough, move on.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think of the conversation (though it doesn't show much)... seems like FZ, but I'm interested in shifting through it because I believe I am above just a normal friend, and I have more ability to move through it.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn it.. I knew there was something wrong there.

Where does that type of behavior fall into? I don't want to do that ever again.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FVCK... haha I just messed up again.
Heres her PUA side:

I'm not going to explain what happened before...
Her: get to your hw!
Me:but
but
but
lol
Her: noononononononoooo
Me: there are some things better than hw but
Her: doo it
Her: DO IT
Me: those things will come like
Her: or i wont come back
Me: LMAO.. HAHA!!! that is awesome!!
Her: -slits throat due to your lack of hw-
Me: wow no
Her: i guess i wont ttyl then. im bleeding to death
Her: yum
Me: what will happen if I do my homework?
Her: i'll live :)
Me: that all?
Her: maybe maybe not
Me: mhmmm
Her: ttyl [maybe if you do your hw]
Me: I'll be expecting more than a life
Me: bye

This proves I can't handle alot of things and I need more DJ training, because damn she got me there and my responses sucked.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're not getting the point bro, you're in the friendzone, and you're showing too much interest in her.

YOU NEED TO LOSE THIS GIRL

either that, or go ask her out to something that is OBVIOUS that you like her, don't tell her, do something!

I don't care how much above a friend you think you are, a friend is a friend, make clear what you want. your friend seems like an intersting girl to be friends with, and that's cool, but if you do not want to be her friend and you want to be more, then stop acting like you're her friend.

either make a move, or get her out of your life.

not to mention your IM conversations make you sound like some freshman in high school that's trying to act cute around the girls

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jolly_Roger said:
It is hardly possible, and certainly not worth it, to pursue a girl who you are in the friendzone with. End of story. When girls put a guy into the friendzone this is how they view them: He is sexless. Neither a guy nor a girl. In my reality, he has no penis. We can cuddle, we can hug, i can kiss him on the cheek but the minute he tries to make a move I will stop him instantly.

These are words you need to here that you won't like:
Nice guys (in the friendzone) are equivalent to Fat, Ugly Chicks. You'll talk with them and be friends because they're nice and cool, but if she tried to kiss you, you would freak out and run away and say "come on, lets just be friends."
Agreed 100%.

I have a lot of guy friends, some of whom I'm really close with, but they have no chance. My guy friends are FRIENDS. I'm friends with them because they're fun to hang out with but I do NOT want to date them. If I like a guy, I'll date him, not friend him. My guy friends are, as Jolly_Roger said, penis-less and sexless.

The ONLY time you can get out of the friendzone is if you and the girl have had attraction/sexual chemistry from the beginning, but even then it can be a rocky road, especially if the girl doesn't want to risk losing your friendship if the relationship doesn't work out.

Stop chasing this girl. It won't work.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're friendzoned it's pretty much like you're not datable.

think of it as if you were just another one of her girl friends

or even,

it might be extreme, but think of your guy friends, some are closer than others, but you wouldn't want to bang any of them.

same thing

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL It's true some of my guy friends are closer but...
After I get rid of this AFC bytch, how do I attract other girls?

"Zee Germans"

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no direct way out of a girl saying she just wants to be friends.

You need to accept that fact that she wants to be your friend because she does not view you sexually. It is NOT that she doesn't like you platonically, and there are cases of it changing but if you change for her you're already a one-step *****.

If she expects you to listen to her whining all the time and then doesn't reciprocate by listening to you (highs or lows) then ditch her, find other people to hang out with and forget it.