Friend's Teenage Daughter Is Attracted To Me

elvis_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's of legal age, and graduating from high school this year. I've seen her before, a couple of times as she was dashing out of the house.

But last weekend, my buddy was despondent over the breakup with his girlfriend. We had some beers in the living room. His teenage daughter comes in and instead of the two of us continuing to get **** faced at the bars, we decide to down some more brews at his house and just watch some sports and then a movie on tv. That is, the three of us, his daughter myself and my buddy.

The thing is, the sexual tension was starting to become noticeable between her and I. She was gently rubbing up against my leg as she walked back and forth to the kitchen and back to the living room. It was very, very distracting. She was asking me personal questions and staring into my eyes. I left early, saying I had to meet a girl for a date.

I don't think I would cross that line, has anyone dealt with something like this before?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
elvis_p said:
I don't think I would cross that line
Of course you shouldn't because

1. Your friend will kill you
2. It will destroy your friendship with him
3. It might destroy your reputation and even more friendships as nobody wants to be associated with a guy that has the reputation of a pedophile. Not that you are since she is of legal age but inevitably you will get that reputation due to her being your friend's daughter barely outta high school.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if "it happens" if you end up alone with her at her house or somewhere else. It's just the way nature is.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey idiot, it's clear by you making the same thread on RSD Forums that you really, really want to bang her. So go on and do it. *pops popcorn* lemme know when your "Friend" who you care about so dearly realizes what a piece of crap you are.....

...And whoops your ass

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HolyG said:
Hey idiot, it's clear by you making the same thread on RSD Forums that you really, really want to bang her. So go on and do it. *pops popcorn* lemme know when your "Friend" who you care about so dearly realizes what a piece of crap you are.....

...And whoops your ass
Nice! The true American spirit: high morality pretense, indignation at the smallest bullsh!t and an ultimately hypocritical attitude towards of the world.

A crock of sh!t, for short.

Guess what, intelligent American: the fact that he'd do her does not mean he will do her!

Guess what no. 2: you too could feel attraction towards someone who you shouldn't be attracted to!

Someone ban this guy from America. Send him in the middle of the Pacific or so.
He's the reason people's barf barfs when the US is mentioned.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
Nice! The true American spirit: high morality pretense, indignation at the smallest bullsh!t and an ultimately blah blah blah blah blah blah

barfs when the US is mentioned.

Cool story, bro

ChalengeGuyFan said:
A DJ does *not* surrender to fear. He embraces it. Caresses it. *Fvcks* it.
.....*backs away slowly* I sense deep sexual frustration

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... and no sense of humor whatsoever.
You should join the "Saturday night live" crew. You'd crack your character-alikes in laughter.

My sig is an adaptation from a line in this show http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1442449

You quoted me wrongly, btw. This is what you should have quoted:

Nice! The true American spirit: high morality pretense, indignation at the smallest bullsh!t and an ultimately hypocritical attitude towards of the world.

This is essential.

Yep, you're that pathetic.:yes:

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good sides:

1)great sex with a young girl who probably still has a tight pvssy

bad sides:

1)your friend will be angry/disappointed/disgusted from you

2)you will probably feel like sh1t for doing that to your friend

3)as said above your reputation is going to be screwed up

4)it would be like pissing on karma's face,and now that karma is a b1tch

5)even if you do while alone and nobody know,you're going to give your life to a teenage girl who could decide to say that you raped her in case you decide to don't see her anymore,and we know how girls think so....

Let me suggest you to let it go seriously.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to know why everyone is presuming it's such a negative thing to be dating a friend's daughter? Is there something wrong with you that would cause your friend to disapprove of you? Being older doesn't count. If anything, being an older man means you're MORE able to take care of her, as opposed to her possibly dating another teen-age punk that works at McDonalds.

Just being real, but any friend of mine could only be so lucky that I'd "date" his daughter, and possibly end up supporting her the rest of my life should the "dating" develop into a lasting relationship.

Anyway, I used to think it was bad, RIGHT UP until the point that I started to value my worth more. If you are worth what you should be, then any woman of any age should be lucky to have you. And if you aren't worth a damn, and your friend would disapprove because of it, then you should spend your time working on your self-worth first.

Visitor125

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since she is of legal age, what's the problem? Would his friend get mad at everyone "getting to know" his daughter? Would it be better if she found someone else, probably untrustworthy and not someone her father honours with his friendship?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visitor125 said:
Since she is of legal age, what's the problem? Would his friend get mad at everyone "getting to know" his daughter? Would it be better if she found someone else, probably untrustworthy and not someone her father honours with his friendship?
This made me think of something else. If the friend DOES perceive there to be a problem, then the problem should be resolved between the father and the daughter.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:

A crock of sh!t, for short.

Guess what, intelligent American: the fact that he'd do her does not mean he will do her!

Guess what no. 2: you too could feel attraction towards someone who you shouldn't be attracted to!

Someone ban this guy from America. Send him in the middle of the Pacific or so.
Yeah yeah yeah, America the evil. Where should we send the next foreign aid?

Is your broke-ass country the only one not yet riding the American gravy train?

Your envy betrays you.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i view the OP going for his friend's sister as an unnecessary risk.

OP would pretty much need permission to go for the sister from his friend. I only say this because i believe in the "bro over ho" mentality. Even at this level i believe it still applies.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has "bad idea" written all over it.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Yeah yeah yeah, America the evil.
Don't get huffy, man.
I am not attacking America in its entirety, just these incredibly annoying lame-asses who [along other factors] give it a bad name.

Where should we send the next foreign aid?

Is your broke-ass country the only one not yet riding the American gravy train?
Say what you want; I don't care. I can't figure out a reason why a Romanian [or an American] citizen should be patriotic nowadays, outside of sheer stupidity. Both of our countries treat their citizens like crap.

Your envy betrays you.
Couldn't be further from the truth. I've actually made it a point not to step on American territory, outside of a few places worth visiting or an exceptional situation.

@HolyG: you can't assess what's going on, you fail to give replies which contain an ounce of intelligence and you're pathetically unfunny.
You should stop posting.

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Daughter? Holy ****ing **** no.

You would definitely need his permission. Say you need to speak to him, and tell him that his daughter came onto you (wait until she does, and also tell him you're sorry and don't really know how to tell him but think you should as a friend). Wear a bikers helmet if he is bigger than you as he is 95% likely to deck you at this point. Wear kevlar under your shirt too, as he will likely go for a liver punch as the next best deal, hopefully hitting the armour will hurt his hand too much to continue the onslaught. If he doesn't seem affected by it, continue talking about it, VERY carefully.

You could also wear a suit of armour, but it may be difficult to stand back up if pushed over.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That same approach made me laugh :)

Ongoing stupidity becomes funny after a while, lol!

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, yeah. Flame each other about nationality and politics. So ****ing useful on this forum, all this arguing bullc***. Thank goodness for the 10 post limit.
EDIT: Start -karma ing each other and whine about it, too! :cheer: