Friend's Teenage Daughter Is Attracted To Me

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
elvis_p said:
She is of legal age.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2tfIJ1Nj9I&feature=related
Well, hell! In many East European cities men with such beliefs search for kids well under 12 years of age because you can get away with it. Does it make it okay? I don't even want to know what some of you are thinking :eek:

Funny how in that video the 15 year old girl is not seen as an issue (legal there). In America she would be. The real issue are KIDS. That is what makes me wonder about many of you. THINK! It scares the hell out of me that many of you in America could not differ between her and a child.

Thank God none of you have the money to travel. You sick f---- would be looking at girls carrying dolls!

Please don't base morality on laws. That is a very slippery slope.

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny because the place with the lowerst age of consent in the world is VATICAN CITY! Hahahaha

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know daddy isn't diddling her already?

This sounds like something off the Jerry Springer show.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol thats a weird interesting situation. i probably couldnt bring myself to do it and would ignore it. she will move on eventually if you don't give her attention. i probably wouldnt tell your friend either. thats just too weird and then he might talk about it with her, which would make it even worse.