FR: This is what's wrong with men these days

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryan01
She got you to part with half your money for basically doing very little.

Yes, it makes no sense, it is her job so you would assume should would go straight to you, but women don't make sense. You were essentially paying for her attention but she was getting your money by ignoring you! If you started tipping another girl then she probably would have got jelous and started paying you more attention.
and that my friend, is the mistake I made.

However I just feel, that you shouldn't have to resort to playing these type of attention games when you are PAYING for services.

Again, if I am going to play these games, why not just go to a regular club and meet women?

I was a little.. well more than a little, tipsy.. I mean I knew I was spending the money but fully sober I would have made her come back and earn everythnig after the first lapdance

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only question I have, and this is a serious question that no one coudl give me an answer to, is what exaclty did I do to treat her like a Hoe?

Seriously.. what did I do? I mean, that wasn't my intention, it really wasn't.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is anywhere you DON'T need game it's a strip club.

you're talking like you know it all....and yet you admit that you don't get much attention in strip clubs...in fact you said that some guy who paid $15 got a better service than you. so do you know what you're doing or don't you?

I disagree with what you said. You CAN run game(in a sense) in a strip club. I've just read "how to be a pickup artist" by juggler..and I suggest you get a copy.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, chick was a total attention *****.. classic textbook case.. even tipsy I saw that.

All she could talk about is how all of her guy "friends" like her but she doesn't feel "that way" about all of them, but like the way they treat her, and about her "friend" who lives 200 miles a way and how he wants to move in with him but she doesn't want him to, but yet she still talks to him every day, blah blah blah

(BTW this is what I get for paying that much money)

I mean, the girl was actually not a btich.. she was pretty cool and funny.. just stupid as ****.

Oh, and how she only had sex with guys she dated :rolleyes: but then no more than 5 mintues later told me she has had sex with 3 different strippers that worked there

(again, I'm paying for this ****.. and I am the guy that is so mean)

We actually have the exact same birthday, I am 2 years older than she is however.

I mean even, when she showed me her regular customers, and I could tell she wanted to go talk to her, I told her "hey babe, go make your money" and I was serious.. I dont' want to knock the chick's hustle because they came in to see her.. but with the amount I was willing to pay her, you would think I would get somewhat better serivce than I did

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what everyone else said. Even though she may be a hor, she doesn't want to feel like a hor and that's maybe how you made her feel.

Also, you through a lot of money at her without her having to do anything. This is kinda similar to buying girls drinks at a bar who you just met that second. Yeah it's a strip club but that doesn't mean you throw away all the rules. You spent a grip of cash and got nothing in return. The cash should be an award for her behaving properly.

I was just at a strip club last Thursday and it was interesting to say the least the approach that strippers would make to try to get guys attention. I saw girls jockeying for position, talking sh!t about other strippers and get jealous if you show another girl attention. It was interesting to say the least.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Juan and only
you're talking like you know it all....and yet you admit that you don't get much attention in strip clubs...in fact you said that some guy who pad $15 got a better service than you. so do you know what you're doing or don't you?

I disagree with what you said. You CAN run game(in a sense) in a strip club. I've just read "how to be a pickup artist" by juggler..and I suggest you get a copy.
I never said I dind't get much attention at strip clubs.. I said SHE wasn't giving me attention at stirp clubs.

What i didnt' tell you was the funny thing is, there was 2 strippers who wo uldn't leave me along the entire night, and I tipped neither. One asked for my phone number.

Hey, I am having sex with a stripper, have dated one and have another that is interested in me.. I'm not really into dating strippers, my ex did it for a while because she always wanted to try it, she's into that type of ****, the girl I am banging now is pretty cool.

I have experience with strippers, and I know enough about them to know ti's virtually imposible to pick one up at a strip club. Both my ex and the girl Iam seeing now, I meet outside of the strip club.

You are a fool if you go to a strip club looking for a GF, or a relationship, for various reasons.

I don't read books.. I have life experiences.

You keep coming back to the fact taht I didn't run game to try to get her to like me, when I keep telling you, I don't give a damn if she thinks I am the biggest ******* on earth.. money is green, do your job.

How stupid do I look not betting on a race horse because he is gray and I don't like the way gray horses look, when otherwise it's a sound bet?

It's like you are mad because I actually have life experiences and you are telling me to go "read a book".

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways
I agree with what everyone else said. Even though she may be a hor, she doesn't want to feel like a hor and that's maybe how you made her feel.

Also, you through a lot of money at her without her having to do anything. This is kinda similar to buying girls drinks at a bar who you just met that second. Yeah it's a strip club but that doesn't mean you throw away all the rules. You spent a grip of cash and got nothing in return. The cash should be an award for her behaving properly.

I was just at a strip club last Thursday and it was interesting to say the least the approach that strippers would make to try to get guys attention. I saw girls jockeying for position, talking sh!t about other strippers and get jealous if you show another girl attention. It was interesting to say the least.
yo uare soo right.. the stripper at each club that makes the most money each night is usually the most hated ***** there because everyone else is jealous.

The girl I am quasi seeing/****ing, was telling me how this one girl who makes like 400-600 a night got her hair pulled out of her head by another worker about 2 weeks ago and how her makeup keeps getting stolen by other girls that work there.

Every stripper will tell you, the drama from other strippers is usually worse than dealing with the fact that you are actually stripping

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you treated like one man!

Some *****es like that, but others don't. You did your job as a costumer.

But, who knows! She's a ****ed up ho. Just like if I go to any hb and start chatting her up in my best djing ever, and she feels I'm a jerk or whatever... Maybe it wasn't because you acted like a costumer who wanted some service, maybe it was because you're black, or because she saw you as a friend.

She's a ho.

Btw, haha.. strippers tend to be Attention *****s haha. I mean, it's not science, being a stripper is a HUGE "I'm a AW" sign.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
Because you treated like one man!

Some *****es like that, but others don't. You did your job as a costumer.

But, who knows! She's a ****ed up ho. Just like if I go to any hb and start chatting her up in my best djing ever, and she feels I'm a jerk or whatever... Maybe it wasn't because you acted like a costumer who wanted some service, maybe it was because you're black, or because she saw you as a friend.

She's a ho.

Btw, haha.. strippers tend to be Attention *****s haha. I mean, it's not science, being a stripper is a HUGE "I'm a AW" sign.

Let me get this straight...

so you are saying.. the fact that I was a paying customer that wanted to pay alot for her services, whatever they may be, made her realize that she was in fact, a stripper, a fact she probably tries to overlook and got depressed?

So I really didn't do anythnig wrong, but the fact that I was doing what I was supposed to do was wrong in a sense?

that's some deep **** :) and it makes sense in a ****ed up kinda way

She said this was her 3rd week on the job and was just getting over her nervousness. I also noticed she had a habit of covering herself up, and I asked her about it and she said she was pretty self concious

The more I think about it, I don't think it was because I was black.. I've seen girls get tipped and wont' even thank a guy if he is ugly enough (i saw it happen last night)

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I dind't get much attention at strip clubs.. I said SHE wasn't giving me attention at stirp clubs.

well in that case what's the problem? it's a one-off situation..some women are b*tches and you just have to face that fact. .....I don't know what the point of this thread is...

why didn't she give you more attention? errr...cos she's stupid and like I said, she acts on her emotions. If you can't figure that out by yourself then you should be worried.

BTW I still think you could've handled things better.

"I know enough about them to know ti's virtually imposible to pick one up at a strip club"

maybe, but there are certainly ways to stand out in the crowd and get more attention than you deserve.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker

So I really didn't do anythnig wrong, but the fact that I was doing what I was supposed to do was wrong in a sense?
Yeah! :D

Now I have one question for YOU:

FR: This is what's wrong with men these days..

...What's wrong with men?

edit- second question..

What was the hot stripper's attitude problem?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well in that case what's the problem? it's a one-off situation..some women are b*tches and you just have to face that fact. .....I don't know what the point if this thread is...

why didn't she give you more attention? errr...cos she's stupid and like I said, she acts on her emotions. If you can't figure that out by yourself then you should be worried.

BTW I still think you could've handled things better.

"I know enough about them to know ti's virtually imposible to pick one up at a strip club"

maybe, but there are certainly ways to stand out in the crowd and get more attention than you deserve.
Oh I agree with you on that kid.. I KNOW I could have handled the situtaion better, I'm not perfect.. but I don't think I handled it badly either.

She was the 2nd best looking girl there.. the best looking one had a serious attitude problem, although she was georgous as hell. I'm not going to pay that much money for a girl I wouldn't **** on a normal basis, which was the case with the rest of them.. one was cute, but a white trailer trash type cute.. she couldn't have been 90 pounds.

You live and learn.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
Yeah! :D

Now I have one question for YOU:

FR: This is what's wrong with men these days..

...What's wrong with men?
I should have moved on.

however, out of all of this, I almost forgot the point of this message.

It wasn't about the stripper. I think she is stupid for leaving that much money on the table. It never was about the stripper, the posters here made it about the strippers.

The post was more about the guy who responded like I did somethign soooooooooooo wrong by paying a stripper to be a stripper.

That's what the world has came to, at least guys.

If a girl sleeps around, they say "she's confused" instead of calling it like they see it, she's a hoebag that loves ****.

Oh, the stripper can't be a stupid *****.. it must be the customer who has the problem because girls are always right :rolleyes:

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up:
It's good that we finally agree on something:D

I completely understand what you're saying. If you pay somebody to do a job then they should be prepared to provide a decent service...but like I said - I was only giving reasons why I thought she might not have been interested.

I bet it sucks to spend over $400 for practically nothing. I guess the lesson is to not spend so much on strippers, especially not before they've given you something worth buying.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up:
It's good that we finally agree on something:D

I completely understand what you're saying. If you pay somebody to do a job then they should be prepared to provide a decent service...but like I said - I was only giving reasons why I thought she might not have been interested.

I bet it sucks to spend over $400 for practically nothing. I guess the lesson is to not spend so much on strippers, especially not before they've given you something worth buying.
yeah.. let this be a lesson to all of you

I should have made her work for her money.. that way it's a win win situtation.

I'm not concerned about the money, I might go to a strip club in hot springs this coming friday as I am going to Oaklwan for the opening, I might just call it a trip.. heard they have some good ones down there.

ougoalie

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW..... thats pretty sad don't you have better things to spend your money on especially a nasty stripper damn thats just disgusting but like people have said it is your money.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
BTW, chick was a total attention *****.. classic textbook case.. even tipsy I saw that.

All she could talk about is how all of her guy "friends" like her but she doesn't feel "that way" about all of them, but like the way they treat her, and about her "friend" who lives 200 miles a way and how he wants to move in with him but she doesn't want him to, but yet she still talks to him every day, blah blah blah

(BTW this is what I get for paying that much money)

I mean, the girl was actually not a btich.. she was pretty cool and funny.. just stupid as ****.

Oh, and how she only had sex with guys she dated :rolleyes: but then no more than 5 mintues later told me she has had sex with 3 different strippers that worked there

(again, I'm paying for this ****.. and I am the guy that is so mean)

We actually have the exact same birthday, I am 2 years older than she is however.

I mean even, when she showed me her regular customers, and I could tell she wanted to go talk to her, I told her "hey babe, go make your money" and I was serious.. I dont' want to knock the chick's hustle because they came in to see her.. but with the amount I was willing to pay her, you would think I would get somewhat better serivce than I did
Ok, friend, lets go over a few things here. I am no expert at strip joints, and in all honesty and sincerity, since 1990, I havent spent more than 20 bucks on a stripper, and at that, that was for my cousin, who was getting married, and I paid for a table dance FOR HIM. Once, I pitched a quarter into a stripper's boot, who all my friends were oogling, because that was about what she was worth to me. If a woman is putting out a$$, there is almost no limit to what I'll spend on her in drinks, and food, and other intangibles, but if a woman aint putting out, she is about as worthless/useless to me, as a 6th toe.

A. This woman is a professional stripper, she "dances" for tips, for a living. She has to hustle money. Guys like you pay her rent, her car payment, her cable bill, her insurance, her tanning salon, her manicures and pedicures, her gym membership, and allow her to shop at Fredricks twice a week for new stage outfits, as well as pay for her cigarettes, and her coke habit, and new lucite heels. She needs gas every week for her Porsche, and wants to do Vegas in the summer, and her kids need new clothes for school. If she can hustle you out of 400 bucks a night, and three or four other suckers, just by putting her titties in your face and making lots of conversation and sensual eye contact, and holding your hand, hey, all the better for her.

B. If you have this kind of $$$ to blow on a lady, wouldnt you rather hit the dating scene? If you find one that likes you, she will do everything that a stripper wont, to you, at night, naked, for nothing.

C. If you dont want to deal with the competetive nature of the dating scene, but want to get laid, try Stateline Nevada. Prostitution is legal there, and for what you pay per night at the strip joint, you would actually be fukking a whoore, in contrast to getting sexually teased by her, with equal looks, in a comfortable, and private room.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to strip clubs twice in my life. They are a complete waste of money. I’d go again if I felt that I had the ability to pick up a stripper but I would never go just to blow tons of cash on a cheap thrill.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's one thing you should never do and that's pay for *****.

She was probably laughing her ass of, some dude giving her loads of money while she didn't have to do that much. I agree with her decisions.

In my opinion, a stripper should make as much money as she can on a night. So the way to do it, is get as much money from someone in a short amount of time/effort.
Well, she was pretty succesfull at doing so, she got a lot of money from you while doing very little (say what!, she even got you to listen to all her women story's while doing so ;) )

Ow wait, now you're probably not going to react to that since I'm only 18 yo :crackup:

You, my friend, need to open your eyes about how things work in reality, not how you expect them to be. You might say that things SHOULD work like this:
I pay her money so she must do her services

Real world:
Stripper want to make money, Stripper finds guy who is willing to give her loads of money, buy her drinks and listen to her problems while she only has to do very little. Stripper takes advantage of you. You get frustrated and she goes for a guy who is not COMING ACROSS needy (I'm not saying you are needy, but you're coming across needy)

Last edited: