FR: Some sets I approached today.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So at lunch today, I approached a few sets. I'm going to post a couple of them here.

Approach #1
So I approach these girls who are sitting down and this is kind of how it goes....

- I open the set saying "Hey, how are you guys doing?" and then one says "Fine" I think. So eventually they just continue talking and then I use a little C+F going "So are you girls usually this nervous around guys?" they laugh and that opens the set.

- At one point I talked about girl2 being shy and start saying stuff like "I could see it now though, you two are at a bar with your friends and you're being really chatty, but Girl1's being shy". And she eventually tells me Girl2 is actually the loud one.

- Eventually Girl2 leaves and I start vibing with girl1. At one point I bring up guitar and she's like "Oh, you play guitar that's cool". And we start vibing off of that.

- At one point I say "So what are your names? I know Girl2 she used to be in my gym, yeah she used to be that type of girl who would sit on the sidelines and talk, while everyone else was playing". Then she tells me how she used to do that stuff in gym class and I asked "Why though? Don't you like to work out and stuff?" and she says "Yeah, I just don't like gym class, but I do like working out, I used to do cross country". And we vibe on that.

- At one point we talk about music, but nothing really interesting happens there.

- The set ends when she's like "Well I have to go to the bathroom" blah blah. Then I say "You know what I found weird though, we've been talking all this time and I didn't get your name" then she tells me "Margeret" or however you spell it.
That was a pretty good set, the girls laughed at my jokes and I vibed with them.

Rest of the approaches really weren't worth mentioning.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have got her number and used it to get a name and left before she went to the bathroom.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is with numbers I'm just afraid that despite all the interest and stuff, she won't give it, that's how girls are.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Thing is with numbers I'm just afraid that despite all the interest and stuff, she won't give it, that's how girls are.

why didnt you reply to my advice in your other approach thread?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a better idea ElStud. Don't go out trying to get numbers and dates. Go out and try to get rejections. In other words your goal is NOT to get numbers but to go out and get rejected. If you have no intention of getting numbers then getting a rejection will be not be a loss.

Make it your goal to get rejected 10 times. You don't want a number, you want a rejection. But don't go out of your way and make a total ass out of yourself. Because you never know that on your way to your daily rejection quota you might actually get a number ;)

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thing is, I don't go out looking for numbers and stuff, I just go in there having fun. And every time I HAVE asked for a number, mostly in mall approaches, I've been turned down.

MrMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
And if she doesn't give it, what's the worse that could happen? Your ego gets hurt a little? So what. Try it, you might be pleasantly surprised.

A couple months back when I used the advice on this site to set out and get dates, I thought the first time I was going to get a number, I would be rejected... I wasn't to my surprise.

Here's the thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=129943

A month and half later, I'm not nervous anymore when I approach chicks. I do get rejected, but that doesn't worry me.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many girls have you actually asked for their number?

Remember the whole thing is a numbers game. You go up to and talk to 20 girls and ask for their number. 19 girls reject you will guess what, you just got a number.

It's good to go out and talk to the girls but in the end you won't get over the fear of rejection.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GoSens said:
Guess what that means? It means that you aren't doing something right, while in set. You don't give much details in your FRs, but I get the sense you aren't getting much attraction from the girls, despite your claims that they're showing interest. If a girl was truly interested, she'd give you her number when you ask. Don't let past rejections get in the way, think of them more as a lesson learned.

BTW, I still think you should post your FRs in other forums as well, so you can get a broader range of feedback.
Well let's see, she shows a ton of interest, asking me what grade I'm in, laughing at what I say and stuff. Of course I'm not going to tell the WHOLE interaction because first of all, I can't remember every specific detail and second of all, no one here would want to read all that. But yeah, the approach went very well, she was interested in what I had to say and we vibed. It's probably the fact that the body temperature just isn't up high that she would reject. She said "It was nice meeting you" but come on, what girl doesn't.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GoSens said:
Guess what that means? It means that you aren't doing something right, while in set. You don't give much details in your FRs, but I get the sense you aren't getting much attraction from the girls, despite your claims that they're showing interest. If a girl was truly interested, she'd give you her number when you ask. Don't let past rejections get in the way, think of them more as a lesson learned.

BTW, I still think you should post your FRs in other forums as well, so you can get a broader range of feedback.
Amen.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Well let's see, she shows a ton of interest, asking me what grade I'm in, laughing at what I say and stuff. Of course I'm not going to tell the WHOLE interaction because first of all, I can't remember every specific detail and second of all, no one here would want to read all that. But yeah, the approach went very well, she was interested in what I had to say and we vibed. It's probably the fact that the body temperature just isn't up high that she would reject. She said "It was nice meeting you" but come on, what girl doesn't.
You say that about every girl you meet. "Shes interested" then why dont you ever escalate things.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
u made 5 threads like this in the last week........why do you keep copying and pasting them into a blue background? are u stealing these approaches from another forum??

Elstud, IF these are your field reports, you cant tell us that girls are interested in you, because you don't have a single hookup or number to justify the "interest"

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
u made 5 threads like this in the last week........why do you keep copying and pasting them into a blue background? are u stealing these approaches from another forum??

Elstud, IF these are your field reports, you cant tell us that girls are interested in you, because you don't have a single hookup or number to justify the "interest"
To Real, I have to say one thing. Get a fvcking life and stop bothering those that are doing more than sitting on there computers all day and masturbating like you. That's all you are is a fvcking troll who already got banned once and if you keep this up, you'll probably get banned again. First of all, you have 0, zilch, field reports and then you accuse someone who's actually doing sh1t of stealing approaches? Get out of here with that childish sh1t.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
How do you think everybody else gets numbers?
I'm going to highlight this because it's your big problem that's holding you back from success.

"with numbers I'm just afraid that despite all the interest and stuff, she won't give it, that's how girls are."

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me but I don't believe I titled this thread "Come here KBJ's and brag about how you can get numbers". Until I somehow retitle the thread that, don't troll it with this stuff. As for the people actually giving advice, thanks guys.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud, I want you to read this again and tell me what you think of it:

"with numbers I'm just afraid that despite all the interest and stuff, she won't give it, that's how girls are."

Remember, this is something you said about yourself.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about no and you stop trolling my thread.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
ElStud said:
To Real, I have to say one thing. Get a fvcking life and stop bothering those that are doing more than sitting on there computers all day and masturbating like you. That's all you are is a fvcking troll who already got banned once and if you keep this up, you'll probably get banned again. First of all, you have 0, zilch, field reports and then you accuse someone who's actually doing sh1t of stealing approaches? Get out of here with that childish sh1t.
Hey don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love :crackup: