FR: Some sets I approached today.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Your appraoch sounded all right. I think you need to escalate more. Ask for the number, build a bridge to hang out with her again.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you relate not getting a number to a failed approach? What if you get a k-close, and don't get her number? Hell, what about a ONS?

Numbers are overrated--at some point, guys here stopped trying to get dates with attractive women, and started a collecting numbers. The flake rate is so much higher with numbers-only closes than with, say, a date-and-number close or an immediate-date close (change of venue), it's not even funny! Ejecting and getting a number is barely better than just ejecting.

I agree with the paradigm shift idea, though. It is a numbers game, after all. (Sorry, bad pun.)

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with you guys I just have to work up the balls to ask for the number even if I do get rejected. I don't know man, I guess I'm just in the mindset that if her buying temperature isn't super high or something, she won't give me the number. Like, I've vibed with girls and it seemed like we were having a good time, but then she'll decline the number.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you told us that it simply wasn't your goal to not get a girl's number, but now you confess you were just afraid? All those other approaches you've made were a complete waste of time. Spent a lot of months STAYING IN THE FIRST STEP without advancing. If you do get a number, you're at least making some progress, but you could have had this progress upon the 6th day, not the 6th month or whatever month you've been doing this.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Numbers aren't everything go, I've know a dude who's gotten attraction, kisses and all that without getting a number.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though you've said that you were always afraid of not getting a number, which means it was your intention to get one.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
- ... Eventually Girl2 leaves and I start vibing with girl1. At one point I bring up guitar and she's like "Oh, you play guitar that's cool". And we start vibing off of that. ...
I didn't know black people could play guitar...are you sure you didn't copy this from someone else? not that it's very good or anything