FR: Lunch set.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Wrangler said:
Who's to say it isnt?
Haha, man it's sad, trying to call me fake despite having several FR's going all the way back to April of this year. Instead of trying to bring down the people who are actually doing something, why don't you guys just go out, improve and stop hating?

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Wrangler said:
Who's to say it isnt?
At the beggining of the set the girls where basically trying to blow me out and stuff but it opened up.

- At one point, I put this bag on this Allie girls head and at first she was screaming but then she smiled and started laughing.

You don't need to be a realist to figure out this is not a real story. So the girls tried to make him fvck off, then he puts a bag on a girl's head and she smiles and laughs? :rolleyes: Gee, that's realistic. Oh wait, my bad, it was a **** test! :crackup:

I never thought the guy was a troll at first, I still don't think he is, but this post is full of bulls*it. A girl saying her mother is a stripper and admitting she was touched by a priest when she was young at someone she has no rapport with? :rolleyes: If he was a troll all along I give him credit he's a pretty smart one, but doesn't change the fact the guy is a loser one way or the other and doesn't have the brains to live an average life.

I gotta admit though his threads are hilarious. Never fail to burst me out laughing.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Haha, man it's sad, trying to call me fake despite having several FR's going all the way back to April of this year. Instead of trying to bring down the people who are actually doing something, why don't you guys just go out, improve and stop hating?
Don't give your sh1t to me pal. Zip it and bend down on your knees. This forum is way out of your league.

Saturday night I'll probably be wearing a condom while you're at the computer chair typing your day's *sad* interactions you had at launch. I think that's what's called "sad." :yes:

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smooth guy said:
At the beggining of the set the girls where basically trying to blow me out and stuff but it opened up.

- At one point, I put this bag on this Allie girls head and at first she was screaming but then she smiled and started laughing.

You don't need to be a realist to figure out this is not a real story. So the girls tried to make him fvck off, then he puts a bag on a girl's head and she smiles and laughs? :rolleyes: Gee, that's realistic. Oh wait, my bad, it was a **** test! :crackup:

I never thought the guy was a troll at first, I still don't think he is, but this post is full of bulls*it. A girl saying her mother is a stripper and admitting she was touched by a priest when she was young at someone she has no rapport with? :rolleyes: If he was a troll all along I give him credit he's a pretty smart one, but doesn't change the fact the guy is a loser one way or the other and doesn't have the brains to live an average life.

I gotta admit though his threads are hilarious. Never fail to burst me out laughing.
Haha, man, you're a fool. Look man, I don't know what you're problem is but all I've got to say is whatever. Whether you think it's true or not doesn't matter, because it is true. And overall, I'm just going to pass that post up, because I've got no reason to need to qualify myself to someone on a web forum. You say my FR is full of bullsh1t, when it is really your post that's full of bullsh1t. I got no reason to make sh1t up to make myself appear bigger to some guys on a web forum. Come on now, grow up.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
ElStud said:
Haha, man, you're a fool. Look man, I don't know what you're problem is but all I've got to say is whatever. Whether you think it's true or not doesn't matter, because it is true. And overall, I'm just going to pass that post up, because I've got no reason to need to qualify myself to someone on a web forum. You say my FR is full of bullsh1t, when it is really your post that's full of bullsh1t. I got no reason to make sh1t up to make myself appear bigger to some guys on a web forum. Come on now, grow up.

...yet you make a new post everyday :confused:

Why not just make a journal and keep all your interactions there?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smooth guy said:

Wow, are you out there in the field. Do you know about BT or Emotions vs Logic. Do you know how to play around with those concepts. I think not.

I've been in sets who would constantly blow me out and just because I was unreactive and plowed through I got in the set. I've gone in sets 10+ times and on the 10th time I finally got in.

I've had "congruence tests" where the chick was saying she'd punch me in the face. Heck, one particular girl which I LAID, never allowed me to touch her, she was always saying "Get off me" or "Don't touch me". (I learned to bypass that) Another girl used to scream and yell anytime I went by her but really she loved when I came by.

Bottomline it's not what the girl is saying, its what she does and how she responds to your escalations. If she is uncomfortable then I'm going to stick to where I'm at vibe and try again later. But if she is receptive but saying all this BS then she's loving it. That one particular girl who was screaming in my case I basically put my dik on her arm and she playful whined while shoving her hand on my dik...

So with that said the responses he got isn't far fetched at all. Whether it's fake or not is irrelevant because he would then only be hurting himself by not going out and actually approaching. But from all the FRs I've seen him pumping out it seems like he is out there which is one step ahead of MANY people on here.

It really shows that you don't do much approaching if any.

Seriously if you have nothing positive to say then what's the sense of posting, just move on...

Some people are really just lame and get a boost on flaming others, and making unconstructive and negative posts. If you know your going to say something negative then don't bother posting it. This is exactly why I don't post much anymore because everything gets turned into a love novel on this site.

There are only a select FEW on this forums that I believe is actually out there atleast trying. I'm not talking about the guys who are focused on that ONE girl because in my mind they don't really learn PU they just learning to get that ONE girl.

You guys know who you are though, the ones I've spoke too on AIM, the ones who've PMed me...especially the few who were willing to meet up but couldn't due to logistics purposes. Then the others who you can tell are out there just by the advice they give. (NO I'm not talking about guys who are giving advice straight off of some webiste)

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
smooth guy said:

I agree with Snow... Even if he is lying, which im assuming he isnt, all the negative talk is making you look worse than he would if he came out here talking about all the chicks he's bangin in the cafeteria or in the locker room, or in the bathroom at lunch...

All this is just saying he had interaction!

Daily, I interact with atleast 10 women, it could be in passing on the sidewalk during lunch, "hello" ; "Good Afternoon!" ; "Damn, can you believe how hot it is today? I thought it was going to rain?" Occasionally I'll get one or two that'll actually stop and continue in conversation. Normally I dont take these interactions passed conversation because thats what I'm to get most of the time, just to converse with them!

But thats all it was... INTERACTION! It makes you feel good about yourself, boosts confidence!

And as far as ridiculous goes, I cant say i've whipped my d*ck out in the bar and laid it out on some chicks arm, but maybe I should?! lol

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep telling everyone to go out and interact. When the hell do you ever go out? All your FRs are at SCHOOL.

Do you ever do anything else?

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
dav22 said:
You keep telling everyone to go out and interact. When the hell do you ever go out? All your FRs are at SCHOOL.

Do you ever do anything else?
Uhh its called HIGH SCHOOL.. kind of like a job? 8 hrs a day? 5 days a week? ringing a bell?

And besides? what better place than school? girls are technically forced to be there... i think alot more interaction and # closes are more likely to happen at school? no?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He who calls me out to be "fake" is an idiot. If I were "fake" why would I make FR's showing girls rejecting me? Surely if I was fake I would make more "fake" FR's where girls are showing signs of interest. Plus, hell don't you think if I was fake I would've just came out already and showed an FR where a girl kissed me and it escalated to sex in the same day? Come on now kid. The argument that my FR's are fake is a dumb one with no supporting evidence. However, there's plenty of evidence that my FR's are genuine and real. Yeah, I would spend minutes of my life making up fake girls and fake interactions with women as well as fake rejections. Just shut up and stop being an idiot.

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Wrangler said:
... all the negative talk is making you look worse than he would if he came out here talking about all the chicks he's bangin in the cafeteria or in the locker room, or in the bathroom at lunch...
like i said earlier... c'mon guys even if he is lying you must have fun feedin him...

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Wrangler said:
like i said earlier... c'mon guys even if he is lying you must have fun feedin him...
But think about it, what proof do you have that I'm lying? Close to none. What proof do you have that I'm genuine and real? Tons. Like the fact that I have SEVERAL FR's going back to April of this year, FR's with REJECTIONS and haven't kissed a girl yet. Come on, I been approaching since April, don't you think if I was "fake" I would've made up some FR about how I kissed or fvcked a girl by now? This board needs common sense.

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
The fact that she responded to anything after that and didn't totally blow me out, shows that it probably was. Had she just blown me out then and there, then you could say she probably wasn't interseted. And generally women won't be "smiling" during sh1t test, that's why they're called "sh1t" test. If they were smiling and they did something that, they were probably just joking.
You do have a point about the responding afterwards.. I don't know, I've just never had a **** test where a girl told me not to touch her..

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
Wow, are you out there in the field. Do you know about BT or Emotions vs Logic. Do you know how to play around with those concepts. I think not.

I've been in sets who would constantly blow me out and just because I was unreactive and plowed through I got in the set. I've gone in sets 10+ times and on the 10th time I finally got in.

I've had "congruence tests" where the chick was saying she'd punch me in the face. Heck, one particular girl which I LAID, never allowed me to touch her, she was always saying "Get off me" or "Don't touch me". (I learned to bypass that) Another girl used to scream and yell anytime I went by her but really she loved when I came by.
Lol get real dude, you sound exactly like ElStud. So when she said don't touch me, that's a **** test? She didn't want you to touch her because she wasn't comfortable enough with you to start touching her already. You got it the 10th time. Well after ten times it's common sense she by then would feel comfortable with kino...right? Screaming and yelling anytime you went by was probably her way of flirting, not a **** test! I did read some of the bible and some stuff Pook wrote. Maybe I got the wrong idea here, if flirting is called **** test in the dj world.

You approached dozens of times and got in sets and and finally got it. Well congrats to you. See this is where you're different with the stud over here though. Mr. stud's approached probably triple times than you, he does NOT succeed. That is isn't the problem though, the problem is that he takes no advice from ANYBODY. Sure most of the people who post in his threads are KBJ (and personally I couldn't give two ****s whether you think I'm on of 'em or not, I don't feel like proving myself to anybody especially in one of these useless threads), but a few gave him solid advice at the beginning, yet he accused them of not having any FRs, which in ElStud's book, that means they have no clue what they're talking about

I saw you give him adviice in another thread recently. Your call, it's a waste of your time though. Just wait till he comes tomorrow with another senseless interaction he calls a FR completely disregarding the advice you just gave him spending your time typing. I'll just sit back on my computer chair and laugh my ass off while I see the same old story again.

It really shows that you don't do much approaching if any.

Seriously if you have nothing positive to say then what's the sense of posting, just move on...

Some people are really just lame and get a boost on flaming others, and making unconstructive and negative posts. If you know your going to say something negative then don't bother posting it. This is exactly why I don't post much anymore because everything gets turned into a love novel on this site.

There are only a select FEW on this forums that I believe is actually out there atleast trying. I'm not talking about the guys who are focused on that ONE girl because in my mind they don't really learn PU they just learning to get that ONE girl.

You guys know who you are though, the ones I've spoke too on AIM, the ones who've PMed me...especially the few who were willing to meet up but couldn't due to logistics purposes. Then the others who you can tell are out there just by the advice they give. (NO I'm not talking about guys who are giving advice straight off of some webiste)
No I don't approach and I never said I did pal. I have no problems approaching people in general, yet I was never bad with the girls, and I don't even look like Brad Pit. How more pathetic could I get if I wasted my launch breaks going left and right putting bags on girls faces just to get some attention from a human being? The guy needs to make some real friends first and then try to pick up a girl. He needs to get an actual life, then try to pick up a girl. That's my advice to him in short, I won't waste my time writing him another long paragraph which he will disregard later on.

Funny you would put me on the list of the people who get a boost flaming other people. Maybe you should try reading my other posts in his threads and see that isn't the case at all. In fact I haven't even posted a reply in the thread making fun of him, even if I found it totally hilarious, and it was sticked might I add. So don't go making judgments and giving me your **** because I found that story to be unreal. It might be real, my bad, maybe that actually happened. Yeah, so what? It's deja vu all over again. Maybe I'll start posting my everyday interactions with people - maybe that'll show that I know what I'm talking about!!

But wait, I never said I did in the first place. :rolleyes: hmm

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

I see, I'm not going to go back and forth as I'm not the type to start arguing back and forth when its not productive at all. I personally didn't like the DJ bible nor Pook's stuff. (Yea there may have been bits here and there but overall it wasn't worth it)

smooth guy said:
Lol get real dude, you sound exactly like ElStud. So when she said don't touch me, that's a **** test? She didn't want you to touch her because she wasn't comfortable enough with you to start touching her already. You got it the 10th time. Well after ten times it's common sense she by then would feel comfortable with kino...right? Screaming and yelling anytime you went by was probably her way of flirting, not a **** test! I did read some of the bible and some stuff Pook wrote. Maybe I got the wrong idea here, if flirting is called **** test in the dj world.
This is the way I seen it
Sh!t Test - She's laughing and giggling, I kino and she says something despite laughing
Uncomfortable - I try to touch her and she pulls back, tenses up, or any other physical sign of discomfort

I don't listen to what the chick says, I listen to what she does. I'm the type of guy who likes to test stuff out and push it as far as possible. The chick screaming/yelling I consider a congruence test because she is trying to throw me out of state and trying to stop me from doing what I'm doing. Overall she is trying to see if I'm congruent to what I convey. I seen another friend try to talk to her and she'd do the same thing and he'd get made and mess himself up.

smooth guy said:
You approached dozens of times and got in sets and and finally got it. Well congrats to you. See this is where you're different with the stud over here though. Mr. stud's approached probably triple times than you, he does NOT succeed.
To me he doesn't do much approaches for a newbie. Back when I first starting out I was doing 10-15 approaches each time I go out. Then it slowly started going down to 1-8 approaches a day due to time in set being longer and longer.

smooth guy said:
That is isn't the problem though, the problem is that he takes no advice from ANYBODY.
It could be true, but you gotta take in account the low # of approaches he's doing and the amount of advice he is getting.

smooth guy said:
No I don't approach and I never said I did pal.
This is what I was pointing out which is why I was saying there is no way to actually say it was fake or not because without actual field experience its impossible to say certain things are fake when it may be quite common because you haven't actually got into PU. Like you said your used to talking to people in general. The depth of pickup is pretty deep as far as seeing the sub-communcation of a interaction and all the other social dynamics going on. So yea certain things may sound like BS, because I came in from the same standpoint of already being able to talk to people in general. Certain stuff I know and done now, I wouldn't have believed back then.

smooth guy said:
Funny you would put me on the list of the people who get a boost flaming other people.
I'd have to generalize due to the sh!tload of guys who are actually wasting there time. Which is actually why I don't really reply much at more. At the end of the day its everyone's own life. If they want to waste time diking around in a PU forum to feel good and be a E-Pimp then so be it.

Really I just do my own thing, spit advice to those who are atleast trying and move on. Whether they use it or not is up to them because I know majority won't do it.

If your not a guy diking around on a seduction forum then cool, I made a mistake. At the end of the day its a random guy on a forums who thinks your flaming other people. So longs you truly know what you do then everything is cool.

smooth guy said:
So don't go making judgments and giving me your **** because I found that story to be unreal. It might be real, my bad, maybe that actually happened. Yeah, so what?
My point was that you don't actually approach to actually see the things happening. It's like me trying to tell a random guy that a girl is giving him a congruence test. Such things they can't see because they don't actually learn Pickup. Whether they've been getting women or not, majority of them have no clue what the hell that is.

The way I see it is if there isn't nothing good to say then don't even bother replying to the dude. If everyone did that then his posts wouldn't have much attention. (lol, yes I seen the stickied drama post, one of the dumbest things I've seen on this site)

smooth guy said:
It's deja vu all over again. Maybe I'll start posting my everyday interactions with people - maybe that'll show that I know what I'm talking about!!
He isn't going to be a pimp over night...heck there were people who were going out 2-3 times a week for a year straight before they even got there first cold approach kiss. Some people just happen to be in worst states coming in this than others. You can't really compare people's process because there all coming from different standpoints. I could careless if it took him 10 years to even get a #, so longs he is actually out there then I'll try to help.

Plus who wouldn't want to talk to chicks regardless if they get laid or not. The sh!t is alot more fun than playing video games or talking on a SEDUCTION Forums.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
robstar said:
You do have a point about the responding afterwards.. I don't know, I've just never had a **** test where a girl told me not to touch her..
You sound like you've NEVER had a sh1t test PERIOD. If a girl likes the fact that you are touching her and says "Oh, keep touching me, baby" that's no test, certainly no sh1t test since she's not trying to knock you off guard. A sh1t test is when a girl does something that would knock most guys off guard. If a lower value male is touching a girl and she says "Stop touching me", ofcourse the lower value guy is going to stop and ultimately get blown out of the set because he failed the test. Girls yelling at you and acting angry at you are also sh1t test. Hell, there's an example in this approach. I put the bag over the Allie girls head and at first she's like, "Oh my god!" acting all angry and sh1t, but as I walk away she started laughing and later was touching me and stuff. Chicks being angry at you one second and being all interested in you at the next is typical chick sh1t.

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
You sound like you've NEVER had a sh1t test PERIOD. If a girl likes the fact that you are touching her and says "Oh, keep touching me, baby" that's no test, certainly no sh1t test since she's not trying to knock you off guard. A sh1t test is when a girl does something that would knock most guys off guard. If a lower value male is touching a girl and she says "Stop touching me", ofcourse the lower value guy is going to stop and ultimately get blown out of the set because he failed the test. Girls yelling at you and acting angry at you are also sh1t test. Hell, there's an example in this approach. I put the bag over the Allie girls head and at first she's like, "Oh my god!" acting all angry and sh1t, but as I walk away she started laughing and later was touching me and stuff. Chicks being angry at you one second and being all interested in you at the next is typical chick sh1t.
Elstud.. when you truly become high value, then it will be VERY rare for a girl to tell you to stop touching her.. Hell if a girl told me to stop touching her I'd say fine, walk away and give my touch to a girl who is more deserving.. If it was her way of giving a '**** test' or 'joking around' then she'd have find me and tell me she was just joking..
There are a few minor things you need to work on in your technique and I give you props for getting out there and trying, but the most fundamental thing that you need to change is to go from being the 'pursuer' to being the 'pursued'. A girls natural reaction when a guy is aggressive is to run, metaphorically speaking. You have to get them to chase you.. touch 'em a little bit and then when they touch you say 'don't touch me'. Learn from the girls you are approaching.. these '**** tests' that they are pulling can be used by you! Reverse the frame in that she is trying to pick you up and try to get in your pants.. but make sure you're playful about it.
Indifference to outcome is extremely important.. showing that you are willing to walk away is very powerful and a girl can sense it and will want to keep you around.. remember you are screening the girls to see if they're fun to be around and interesting.. you're not trying to be the entertainer, you're out to be entertained.. If it turns out they are ****ty or boring, ditch 'em.
Come from a mentality of abundance rather than scarcity.