FR: Lunch set.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was talking to this group of girls I knew at lunch and you guys know the drill, I'm basically going to tell you all the horny details, you know, what went on during that set.

So I'm basically at lunch sitting and at first nothing really happens but then the set starts opening. At the beggining of the set the girls where basically trying to blow me out and stuff but it opened up. The set was long so I honestly can't remember everything that happened, but I'll tell you about the little bits and pieces.

- At one point, I put this bag on this Allie girls head and at first she was screaming but then she smiled and started laughing.

- At a later point, Allie came over there and she was all close to me, so I was like "Okay, that's a little bit too close Allie". Then when I'm like "Ah, it's Allie! Get her away she has Allie germs" and she touches me and I'm like "Aw she touched me, now I'm going to have to wash this sweatshirt".

- At one point I'm just constantly throwing things at the Rebecca girl. One of the times she was like "This isn't a game!", which was probably just a sh1t test. Second time, when I threw a waterbottle at her, she bounced it back and I was like "Tennis" and we bounce it back and forth. After that I was like "Haha, that was bad... but I liked how you tried" then I whispered to her friend "But that was still bad".

- At another point, I was just touching the Rebecca girl and she was eventually like "Stop it! I swear if you keep touching me I'm going to tell the teachers or something" which was probably just a sh1t test. So I came back into the set like "Haha, you're cute when you're mad Rebecca". Then just started basically plowing about how she's cute when she's mad. Then I'm like "So what's it with you not liking people touch you? You have a bad childhood experience or something" and eventually she jokes saying "Yes, I was touched by priest when I was little" and that goes on. The fact that I touched her AFTER that, almost tells that it was a sh1t test.

- I went "Take it off, take if off!" at one point and one of the girls was like "Take what off?". Blah blah blah, that goes on and I think one of the girls asked me to take my clothes off or something. Then I started telling them how they didn't deserve it and one of the girls was like "I'm glad I'm not deserving" jokingly. And one the dudes even backed me up, but I don't remember exactly what he said.

- So once Rebecca was just staring at me and we made eye contact for a while. Then she starts doing this thing where she stuck her tongue out at me and stuff.

- So I start talking about how Rebecca reminds me of my grandmother and another chick says "My grandmothers a stripper". Blah blah, we joke around and that happens.
So yeah, that was that. Nothing THAT interesting happened here.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man you are coming along just perfectly... go to the mall tonight and come back with some more FRs... PLEASE!

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thumbs up. You had an interaction.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you successfully #close one of these days, we'll throw a party in your honor :)

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud, you are so strange. Don't you realize anything in all of your so called field reports? You never get a number or even ask. I think the whole concept of DJ isn't getting through to you.

Look at other people field reports, tell me if they put bags over girls heads and think that its good game. Stop fvcking around and make some real progress.

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit being a fvcking pessimist! Hes just perfecting one stage before he moves on, or maybe he just doesn't feel ready yet... All that matters is hes having fun, your just upset that you couldnt jack-off and get hard to his field report because there wasnt anything you would call "interesting" in it... I think he did a great job with busting their chops...

SickAgain said:
ElStud, you are so strange. Don't you realize anything in all of your so called field reports? You never get a number or even ask. I think the whole concept of DJ isn't getting through to you.

Look at other people field reports, tell me if they put bags over girls heads and think that its good game. Stop fvcking around and make some real progress.

Last edited:

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude just keep doin what u doin.
I love reading ur FR's - very educational

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you want to get vulgar why don't you just go meet him up and svck him off just for being so proud that he put a bag over a girl's head.

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to be jealous! Its okay to feel bad about yourself, just dont cry for too long, it'll ruin your make-up...

SickAgain said:
Well if you want to get vulgar why don't you just go meet him up and svck him off just for being so proud that he put a bag over a girl's head.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wrangler, u have 5 posts, and you ALREADY are gaining the reputation of being a mental retard. impressive

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do try, and just because I only decided to start being active in the forums doesnt mean im stupid OR a mental retard...

The kid did well! dont need to jump on his case for not getting laid right there in cafeteria? agreed?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you see, someone who does sh1t isn't a troll. Also, thanks, you just got yourself ignored. Really I should of done it long ago since you really don't say anything useful.

And children, stop fighting.

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Stop it! I swear if you keep touching me I'm going to tell the teachers or something" which was probably just a sh1t test.
Just one question.. was she smiling when she said this? Coz if she wasn't.. I don't think it was a **** test..

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you people can't POSSIBLY believe this story is real. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
robstar said:
Just one question.. was she smiling when she said this? Coz if she wasn't.. I don't think it was a **** test..
The fact that she responded to anything after that and didn't totally blow me out, shows that it probably was. Had she just blown me out then and there, then you could say she probably wasn't interseted. And generally women won't be "smiling" during sh1t test, that's why they're called "sh1t" test. If they were smiling and they did something that, they were probably just joking.