FR: Approached a girl afterschool.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
krazyboy99 said:
GWA, i notice you give a ton of advice on damn near every thread i read. you're only 15 years old. i'd just like to publically call you out and ask you what your qualifications are: how popular are you in school, how many chicks have you laid, etc what is it that makes you so damn wise and able to give advice to not only elstud but also 30 and 40 year old men who might take you seriously?
GWA is a whole different matter, this is Elstud's thread, don't try to troll it :crackup:

Anyways Elstud, take my damn advice, shut the fvck up, and go live life for a few months.

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Words out of my mouth :D

Elstud everyone here is right, you suck dude, read the bible like 40 more times then come back with those sorry excuses for a field report

LOl i didnt want to have to be the first one to say this u beat me to it:kick:

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
NO.

Don't read the bible 40 times more, just STOP.
WOW even AFC's have better game then El stud...it is painfull to look at his journals

Mr Plow

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Let's see, you got 14 posts, been here for less than a month, can't spell and you somehow magically have success. I'm not buying that for one second, you come out of nowhere and you suddenly have DJ success? I'm not buying that stuff. Add to the fact that you don't even have the mindset of a DJ and it's like you are a KBJ. Sad thing is, people actually FOLLOW the influence of people like you, who have no success, but act like they know what they're talking about. I mean that pretty much describes a lot of people replying to this topic, no success, no idea what they're talking about, yet they act like they have DJ status.

Oh god! Really!? Touching her hair that's SO awful. Tell you what, I put my arm around a girl who had a BOYFRIEND, touched her hair, poked her and a bunch of stuff and she was smiling the whole time and showing me interests and she never once said stop.

That's why I say you guys the mindset of AFC's. You're afraid to TOUCH girls, you care too much what the girl thinks. Well guess what, you're never going to escalate unless you touch her. And that's what kino is touch.

Hell just this morning I did the hair thing with another girl I was gaming, put my arm around her and stuff and she never really resisted. Yeah, I didn't really think she was interested, but she didn't resist. I even hugged her and she didn't resist.
If you are having big success with girls then you should be able to move on with her. It's all well and good kinoing girls and getting them interested but if you aren't going to escalate with them there's not much point, it's like popcorn without the movie... Or ice cubes without the water for that matter.

If they are enjoying your advances advance further. Don't just stop, I don't see why anybody would make a girl interested that they like, then just leave. If anything that'd frustrate me beyond belief.

Why do you not want to advance any further than you do? Are you afraid of having to impress her more when you meet up with her? And I am sad to say that this is sometimes the case. You seem to have the DJ mindset, so I doubt that.

Why don't you close, if not just to prove to yourself that you can. And if you don't WANT to close why would you even bother with all of this?!

But each to their own I guess.

I would also like to point out to you, (not suggesting that you are one) but perverts THRIVE off of the fact that the girl they are groping will be too embarassed or scared to tell anybody what happened to her. If the girl turned around like "OH MY GOD STOP TOUCHING ME" it would be a horrible experience for the paedophile. So I'm unsure that ALL girls would turn around and shout out.

I know you are only touching their hair and the likes, which I admit is nothing really (don't know what else you are getting up to), but still.

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Plow are u sure u have not already gone through DJ boot camp?

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, its weird but I actually find myself wanting Elstud to get some success.. I know its never gonna happen.. but still I like to see that there is hope for ANYONE even Elstud.

eXclu$ive $wAggA

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Let's see, you got 14 posts, been here for less than a month, can't spell and you somehow magically have success. I'm not buying that for one second, you come out of nowhere and you suddenly have DJ success? I'm not buying that stuff. Add to the fact that you don't even have the mindset of a DJ and it's like you are a KBJ. Sad thing is, people actually FOLLOW the influence of people like you, who have no success, but act like they know what they're talking about. I mean that pretty much describes a lot of people replying to this topic, no success, no idea what they're talking about, yet they act like they have DJ status.
so just cause I have 14 posts means I aint suscessfull? I been hangin around these forums as minipimpin for a year now and i used to read enough of of your posts to realize that your game aint **** and your stilll caught up in the matrix. But I see how much you desire suscess. but you see, unfortunately the tools that are on this site arent enough for you. What Im offering to you is a whole nother level of the game. Ill give you a taste. its free so dont trip out. listen to some podcasts. no pua **** no symp ****. If you wanna take the final step listen to me and click on the damn link man.

http://www.playersupreme.libsyn.com/

the same guy on those podcasts is the same guy who runs the forum I showed to you. anyone else who is reading this would be wise to click on the link too.

stay asleep if you want guys.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow playaspreme. he's like the urkel of the pimpin revolution.

Maybe you're right ElStud should hook up with the PS. Together they could talk **** about the rest of guys who surpass their abilities. I swear I acted like a pimp and stroked her hair while her husband was out of town and she wanted my **** - she just wouldn't admit it. It actually makes sense that these two rapist should try to share advice with those that might actually have consensual sex.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOVE THIS!!!!

I only read the original post... none of the replies...

But awesome approach... All in the name of experimenting right!!!

I think she couldn't be into it because her friend was there.
You could have calibrated a little better when you saw she wasn't into it. But still fvcking great....

I just have this image of you walking back and forth in the hallway all nervous, and then when you finally approach you bust out with something like that?? :crackup: awesome.

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Again I repeat, you guys sound like AFC's. You're totally reactive to what the girl does. If the girl shows ONE bad sign you go "OMG she no like me I must get out of this set". That's AFC logic. There's no way you guys can be getting any, because with your logic you'd never pass sh1t test. Girl says "I have a boyfriend" and you leave the set and fail the sh1t test, just like she expects. Now to a higher value guy, boyfriend doesn't f*cking matter.

lol you guys are such AFC's. A GIRL IS NOT GOING TO F*CKING SLAP YOU. The worst a girl would ever do is yell at you and say "GET THE FVCK AWAY!" even then that could be interpreted as a sh1t test. But lol yes, you guys definitely sound like AFC's. If you're kinoing a girl and she says "Stop!", but acts like she's liking it, you'll probably leave the set because you're scared. There's just no way guys who think like you can get laid.
So anyways this one does seem a little stand off-ish stud, and how little do you know, a chick will more than take a swing at you because they can get away with it! but i suppose your still in HS and need to learn more about the REAL world...