Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA

These just get better.

Jesus christ.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Again I repeat, you guys sound like AFC's. You're totally reactive to what the girl does. If the girl shows ONE bad sign you go "OMG she no like me I must get out of this set". That's AFC logic. There's no way you guys can be getting any, because with your logic you'd never pass sh1t test. Girl says "I have a boyfriend" and you leave the set and fail the sh1t test, just like she expects. Now to a higher value guy, boyfriend doesn't f*cking matter.

lol you guys are such AFC's. A GIRL IS NOT GOING TO F*CKING SLAP YOU. The worst a girl would ever do is yell at you and say "GET THE FVCK AWAY!" even then that could be interpreted as a sh1t test. But lol yes, you guys definitely sound like AFC's. If you're kinoing a girl and she says "Stop!", but acts like she's liking it, you'll probably leave the set because you're scared. There's just no way guys who think like you can get laid.
What the hell, I used to not be sure whether you were a troll or not, but now I know for sure.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck..

ElStud said:
lol you guys are such AFC's. A GIRL IS NOT GOING TO F*CKING SLAP YOU. The worst a girl would ever do is yell at you and say "GET THE FVCK AWAY!" even then that could be interpreted as a sh1t test. But lol yes, you guys definitely sound like AFC's. If you're kinoing a girl and she says "Stop!", but acts like she's liking it, you'll probably leave the set because you're scared. There's just no way guys who think like you can get laid.
You say things like this, yet it's you that's not getting any.

Look, you're taking this 'do what you want' thing a bit too far. Yes, I know this approach is "about you", but that doesn't need to involve being a creep to the girl.

The thing is, I'm not even taking the piss, all I have to say is, why not stop calling everyone AFCs and actually try something else? It might actually work and you might get some for a change.

-shaun

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA yes I agree shawn but remember something I doubt this guy get's any at all!
Stud you say we are having AFC behavior and that your the Alpha here right? Now correct me if I'm wrong your approach on the girl.....did it lead to anything besides you walking away? I mean did you have sex with her that night,maybe you kclosed her when she left? No well then why are you getting on everyones case when nothing happened here, I mean you didnt escalate the situation enough and you didnt Kclose when she left! I mean I think that was some AFC behavior dont you agree? Maybe you can see her tommorow and when you see her Kclose her and maybe she will want you to go over that night to watch a movie! Good luck and tell me when that happens,lol.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ho ho no, I never said I was an Alpha, but what I am saying is the way you guys think is AFC. Plus how do you know she was creeped? Where you there? No. And seriously guys, if she was really that creeped out she would've walked away. It's obvious the girl wasn't creeped out. And really, if she was that creeped she would've just literally pushed me away. It's obvious the girl didn't have that much of a problem with it or she would've just left. There's no way you guys can be getting any, because with the way you guys think, if a girl threw a sh1t test at you guys, you would most ultimately FAIL because you think logically. Many of you even admitted to exiting the set when she throws the "I have a boyfriend" test. Because by exiting you show the girl you are intimidated and threatened by the fact that she could possibly have a boyfriend and you get blown out.

eXclu$ive $wAggA

Don Juan
Reaction score
elstud. Im gonna be straightup wit u. U aint gettin nowhere on this frum. you need to iether take a break from the forum and work on your game in the real world (which involves getting number) or go to www.zenmack.com
seriously. just pay the 5 a month. you WONT regret it. I have been on this site for almost a year and finaly decided to go over there. and lemme tell you. it was the best descision of my life.

wun

Mr Plow

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like World War Two all over again...

And I felt embarassed just reading that. I can go and TALK to a girl, and the likes, but go up to her, put my arm around her, then play with her hair? God!

I know you will flame me to hell and back for this but it's just my opinion mate, and no I am not new just a new account in case you are wondering.

"But regardless, I hugged her again and her friend even tried to hug her, but she resisted. So that stuff goes on blah blah, but nothing interesting really happens. Eventually the set went on, but nothing interesting happened and they eventually left."

She resists? Ouch, I would have ejected long ago, you must be damn ballsy to stick in there. Have you ever closed like this before? I am not trying to flame you, but I suggest you look back over all of your FRs, find some successful ones and see what you did in those to be so successful. OR if you have been trying in this style for a long time without any success I advise that you start tweaking your game.

Mr Plow

Banned
Reaction score
"If you're kinoing a girl and she says "Stop!", but acts like she's liking it, you'll probably leave the set because you're scared. There's just no way guys who think like you can get laid."

There is a thing called token resistance, but yer it can be taken a little far sometimes.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
What the hell, I used to not be sure whether you were a troll or not, but now I know for sure.
I agree, at first I thought he was just a troll, but this is what he really believes...wow.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. THIS is who we're taking advice from in the tips forum???

I can think of one example were lots of people were wrong about something, the Germans voting in the Nazi party. This is not like that. All these people cannot be wrong about you, and your "approaches". You are not the "lone voice of truth" on this forum.

You need to shut up, take the advice, realise your approaches are like the plot of Baywatch, pointless, and re-start.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you rape a girl and she yells "STOP IT" that's a sh!t test..?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eXclu$ive $wAggA said:
elstud. Im gonna be straightup wit u. U aint gettin nowhere on this frum. you need to iether take a break from the forum and work on your game in the real world (which involves getting number) or go to www.zenmack.com
seriously. just pay the 5 a month. you WONT regret it. I have been on this site for almost a year and finaly decided to go over there. and lemme tell you. it was the best descision of my life.

wun
Let's see, you got 14 posts, been here for less than a month, can't spell and you somehow magically have success. I'm not buying that for one second, you come out of nowhere and you suddenly have DJ success? I'm not buying that stuff. Add to the fact that you don't even have the mindset of a DJ and it's like you are a KBJ. Sad thing is, people actually FOLLOW the influence of people like you, who have no success, but act like they know what they're talking about. I mean that pretty much describes a lot of people replying to this topic, no success, no idea what they're talking about, yet they act like they have DJ status.

Looks like World War Two all over again...

And I felt embarassed just reading that. I can go and TALK to a girl, and the likes, but go up to her, put my arm around her, then play with her hair? God!

I know you will flame me to hell and back for this but it's just my opinion mate, and no I am not new just a new account in case you are wondering.

"But regardless, I hugged her again and her friend even tried to hug her, but she resisted. So that stuff goes on blah blah, but nothing interesting really happens. Eventually the set went on, but nothing interesting happened and they eventually left."

She resists? Ouch, I would have ejected long ago, you must be damn ballsy to stick in there. Have you ever closed like this before? I am not trying to flame you, but I suggest you look back over all of your FRs, find some successful ones and see what you did in those to be so successful. OR if you have been trying in this style for a long time without any success I advise that you start tweaking your game.
Oh god! Really!? Touching her hair that's SO awful. Tell you what, I put my arm around a girl who had a BOYFRIEND, touched her hair, poked her and a bunch of stuff and she was smiling the whole time and showing me interests and she never once said stop.

That's why I say you guys the mindset of AFC's. You're afraid to TOUCH girls, you care too much what the girl thinks. Well guess what, you're never going to escalate unless you touch her. And that's what kino is touch.

Hell just this morning I did the hair thing with another girl I was gaming, put my arm around her and stuff and she never really resisted. Yeah, I didn't really think she was interested, but she didn't resist. I even hugged her and she didn't resist.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Yeah, I didn't really think she was interested, but she didn't resist. I even hugged her and she didn't resist.
Resistance is futile.. being a DJ also requires something called SOCIAL SKILLS. And thats why AFCs lacking them get called weird and creepy.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to post this then go to bed.

Stop flinging around terms like you have any semblance of an idea what a social interaction is.

You simply cannot tell people how they're "not going to escalate" if YOU'VE NEVER DONE IT YOURSELF.

You are a creepy, arrogant, failure at the end of the day. I vote for a ban on this tool, this is beyond a joke.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah ElStud you basically come off as too needy by touching girls so much. Or maybe they think you're gay, in all seriousness.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
I'm going to post this then go to bed.

Stop flinging around terms like you have any semblance of an idea what a social interaction is.

You simply cannot tell people how they're "not going to escalate" if YOU'VE NEVER DONE IT YOURSELF.

You are a creepy, arrogant, failure at the end of the day. I vote for a ban on this tool, this is beyond a joke.
You sir are on the biggest hypocrites on this forum. You dare call me arrogant? Please, with your whole "I'm right, you're wrong and if you don't take my advice I'm going to yell at you" attitude you have no place to talk. Creepy? Oh you were there? No you wouldn't know because you're an idiot. But hey, if girls smiling at me and laughing at my jokes is creepy, then let me be creepy because apparently I'm improving by being creepy.

If there is one guy that should be banned, it's you. For monthes upon monthes you have been an assh*le to this forum and it's members. You act superior to everyone else and yell at anyone who doesn't think exactly like you. To add to that, you like to think you know everything based on NOTHING. First off, it's dumb to call me creepy, when the girls are CLEARLY interested and laughing at what I say. Now I already admitted it wasn't a great approach nor did I ever say it was. But to say I come off as creepy is just stupid.

It's funny, you guys see an approach that doesn't satisfy your "Words, words, words" attitude, then you flame me. And when I do make an approach that satisfies your "Words, words, words" attitude and the girls are showing CLEAR SIGNS OF INTEREST, you KBJ's are nowhere to be found, because all you're good at is FLAMING people, not giving good solid advice.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad you're too young, but I would absolutely love seeing you apply these things in a club. Guaranteed slap in the face because unlike girls at your school, they're used to getting approached all the time and aren't afraid to reject you flat out.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
You sir are on the biggest hypocrites on this forum. You dare call me arrogant?
hey.. I already explained why you're arrogant.. haha idk why im still here even.
peace out studdy

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I feel like I'm in the Kindergarden Forum. Anyway, you kids have fun now and while you're arguing, I'll actually be doing something useful with my life and probably post a few FR's tommorow.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Man I feel like I'm in the Kindergarden Forum. Anyway, you kids have fun now and while you're arguing, I'll actually be doing something useful with my life and probably post a few FR's tommorow.
For your sake I do hope you'll be doing something useful with your life, but knowing you, you won't do it because in your circumstances, doing something useful is listening to people's advice. Therefore, you'll just constantly fail :p