FR: Approached a girl afterschool.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm sitting after school and I want to approach this girl who's talking to this other guy. But lol then I start making excuses and keep walking back and forth in the halls until I finally approached her, thinking about how she would just eventually leave anyway. So yes, I approached her, how'd it go? I personally don't think it went too well but here's how it went...

The Afterschool Approach
I opened going up to her, putting my arm around her and saying "Hey!" and after a few seconds of just staring at me she's like "Who are you?". Then I try to do the high five thing, but she doesn't react. Eventually I start playing with her hair saying "I bet she's the kind of girl that hates people touching her hair". Then I start just plowing by talking about how's she's the type of girl that ACTS like she's not bothered, but then after a couple times will say "Stop it!" or something like that. And near the end of that part of the conversation I'm like "She'll act cool and calm the first few times, but after you keep doing it more and more she'll let out her true feelings" or something like that and she's like "Just a little".

So we're eventually at the point of the convo where I ask her what she's doing when she gets home and guyfriend is like "Oh, she's going to take an intense fandago lesson". Blah blah, she tells me she's excited and I ask her how excited she is and lol chick says she's excited but she doesn't really look excited. Then I tell her she has to say it with more charisma and she says it in the same boring voice. Then I'm like "No, you have to add more charisma to it! Like yeah! I'm ready for this fandago lesson tonight!". Then I'm like "But you tried, so I'll give you a hug" and she says "Please don't" or something. But regardless, I hugged her again and her friend even tried to hug her, but she resisted. So that stuff goes on blah blah, but nothing interesting really happens. Eventually the set went on, but nothing interesting happened and they eventually left.
So that's how that set went. I wouldn't say it was necessarily bad, it's just that the girl was a quiet girl and therefore she was harder to open up. Overall, it was a fun set, but nothing really escalated.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man you're lucky she didn't take a swing at you.
She wasn't comfortable at all, you gotta move in more slowly.
When she said "who are you?" you shoulda taken that as "sorry, you're not in my comfort zone yet, why are you putting your arm around me?"

Good to see u back though, I was gettin a little worried :p

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
LOL Keep doing that and you will eventually get good at it. Or not! How old are you ?

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...Wow. El Stud, you have to reboot your pickup system.

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol Alamar, I was just about to say he was lucky she didn't smack him in the face. Personally I would be creeped out if that happened to me.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canibus27 said:
Lol Alamar, I was just about to say he was lucky she didn't smack him in the face. Personally I would be creeped out if that happened to me.
Omg if a girl started playing with my hair...

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
Damn man you're lucky she didn't take a swing at you.
She wasn't comfortable at all, you gotta move in more slowly.
When she said "who are you?" you shoulda taken that as "sorry, you're not in my comfort zone yet, why are you putting your arm around me?"

Good to see u back though, I was gettin a little worried :p
You can't be serious man. You sound kind of like an AFC. Who cares if your not in her comfort zone? It's not about her. I open random girls putting my arm around them all the time and most of them don't even care. Point is, who cares what she thinks? It's not about her, it's about me.

And you too, sound like an AFC. Smack me? You can't be serious. Then you say "I would be creeped out if that happened to me" guess what you're not a girl. You think too logically, when the game is indeed not logical.

Omg if a girl started playing with my hair...
Again you're thinking LOGICALLY. I can just tell most of you guys FAIL sh1t test. Haha, I bet whenever a girl says "I have a boyfriend" or "I'm a lesbian" you leave the set. That shows weakness.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
You can't be serious man. You sound kind of like an AFC. Who cares if your not in her comfort zone? It's not about her. I open random girls putting my arm around them all the time and most of them don't even care. Point is, who cares what she thinks? It's not about her, it's about me.

Uhh, you need to be in her comfort zone, or else she wouldnt have asked who the fvck you were you idiot. YOUR THE AFC.

And you too, sound like an AFC. Smack me? You can't be serious. Then you say "I would be creeped out if that happened to me" guess what you're not a girl. You think too logically, when the game is indeed not logical.

Dont call someone else an AFC when you cant even open a set properly without anyone thinking your a freakin creep.

Again you're thinking LOGICALLY. I can just tell most of you guys FAIL sh1t test. Haha, I bet whenever a girl says "I have a boyfriend" or "I'm a lesbian" you leave the set. That shows weakness.

You have failed at every approach on this forums history, shut up until you can even talk to a woman without her wanting to slap the **** out of you.
The only reason I suggest you keep posting these is so we can get a laugh out of them.

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an AFC? You don't even know me. I do not understand why you post fake, pointless FR's. Everybody knows you are a troll.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, why are you getting so angry man? Did I offend you? Sorry but the truth is the truth. Before you give advice to others sort out your own problems. The fact that you get so angry over a post shows that you're immature, have a short temper and are clearly not a DJ. DJ's don't have little temper tantrums like the one you had above. Same with you Canibus, sort out your own problems before you give others advice. The fact that you get so defensive shows that you have a major attitude problem.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feed the Elstuds. When was the last time you took advice?

Your approach makes you sound arrogant and conceited.

"Omg if a girl started playing with my hair..."
If you can explain to me how I'm thinking LOGICALLY here, I'll kiss your feet and call you God (never going to happen btw).

And if you say "it's not about the girl, it's about me," go cold approach some guys and maybe you'll change your views. I'm not calling you gay, I'm saying you'd have more luck doing that since you care about the people you approach sooo much.

However, if this doesn't help I know a great site for you: www.****forfree.com

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Haha, why are you getting so angry man? Did I offend you? Sorry but the truth is the truth. Before you give advice to others sort out your own problems. The fact that you get so angry over a post shows that you're immature, have a short temper and are clearly not a DJ. DJ's don't have little temper tantrums like the one you had above. Same with you Canibus, sort out your own problems before you give others advice. The fact that you get so defensive shows that you have a major attitude problem.
Why are you always comparing people to DJ's? You obviously arnt one yourself.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I agree with the consensus of most of the people in here. I mean just reading your post of how it went and I thought it went bad from the start! I mean the "Who are you," was a pretty big thing but like you said you PLOWED through and kept going which make her a little more scared and then you hugged her when she said not too. I mean there is a fine line from cracking the B1tch shield and freaking a girl out and you did the latter, I hope you understand that some day but if not keep on doing what your doing I guess youll be the best DJ in the world huh! Plus ya most of the time I leave sets when the girl says she has a BF but if she looks like she is having fun Ill stay, but calling other people AFC's is pretty messed up and like you said DJ's are more "Mature" then the average AFC so you actually contradicted yourself good job buddy.But whatever good luck.

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ agreed

im sorry man, but thats borderline serial killer stuff. maybe in a night club but not after school or suchlike, thats plain weird.

SayWord?

Don Juan
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
LOL Keep doing that and you will eventually get good at it. Or not! How old are you ?
i think stud might need your help if she sues:rockon:

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that might have been one of your worst approaches yet, and that's saying something coming from you.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Yes I agree with the consensus of most of the people in here. I mean just reading your post of how it went and I thought it went bad from the start! I mean the "Who are you," was a pretty big thing but like you said you PLOWED through and kept going which make her a little more scared and then you hugged her when she said not too. I mean there is a fine line from cracking the B1tch shield and freaking a girl out and you did the latter, I hope you understand that some day but if not keep on doing what your doing I guess youll be the best DJ in the world huh! Plus ya most of the time I leave sets when the girl says she has a BF but if she looks like she is having fun Ill stay, but calling other people AFC's is pretty messed up and like you said DJ's are more "Mature" then the average AFC so you actually contradicted yourself good job buddy.But whatever good luck.
Again I repeat, you guys sound like AFC's. You're totally reactive to what the girl does. If the girl shows ONE bad sign you go "OMG she no like me I must get out of this set". That's AFC logic. There's no way you guys can be getting any, because with your logic you'd never pass sh1t test. Girl says "I have a boyfriend" and you leave the set and fail the sh1t test, just like she expects. Now to a higher value guy, boyfriend doesn't f*cking matter.

i think stud might need your help if she sues
lol you guys are such AFC's. A GIRL IS NOT GOING TO F*CKING SLAP YOU. The worst a girl would ever do is yell at you and say "GET THE FVCK AWAY!" even then that could be interpreted as a sh1t test. But lol yes, you guys definitely sound like AFC's. If you're kinoing a girl and she says "Stop!", but acts like she's liking it, you'll probably leave the set because you're scared. There's just no way guys who think like you can get laid.