FR: 8 approaches at the mall today.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its really good that he has the balls to go up to a girl and talk ridicolous stuff... if hes doing it just for kicks, not really serious..

But doing it with the intention of actually getting an actual response from the girl is retarded

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally to me, having fun with the girl is what's important. Worrying about what to say and all that crap will just make you nervous and overanalyze sh*t. I just say whatevers on my mind to women.
Getting arrested for talking to girls at the mall? Haha, I'm sure all cops think about is one guy going around the mall talking to girls. Meanwhile, there's a shooting and they ignore that because they're so worried about one guy approaching at the mall. Haha, you're a funny dude, but get your head out of your ass.

Retarded? It's not retarded. What's retarded is not approaching in a place full of women. Haha, that's probably you, you go to a place full of women and you say to your friends "Hell no man, do you know how retarded it is to approach in a grocery store?". You're the retarded one here.

Get whatever's making you ugly? Oh yeah, you fix your looks and chicks'll be all over you. WRONG. Looks have little to do with it.

Anyways, I'm off to the mall to get in some more approaches. Aiming for 10 approaches tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I know some people have been giving some bullsh1t advice but to say that looks have little to do with it isn't right. Girls are more likely to talk to the guy who is dressed nice and has a sense of fashion than the chump wearing his "born to roam" wolf shirt.

On a related note....it's fine to like Star Wars movies or Harry Potter movies, but don't go to the premiers dressed as the characters. Girls will make fun of you for that sh1t.

Appearance plays a big part my friend.

slightoverbite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem is you're goin up to chicks too fast. play it slow brah. drop something on the ground next to her and pick itup. then start talking. girls are tired of guys just tryin to play them. thay want a guy whos liek prince charming. accidcentaly bumping into them and whatnot.

go back to mall today, if you can, if not, better yet, giveit a day. give you time to cool off. 8 is alot. but tomorow, don't even go for quantity, go for quality. drop everything you have in your pockets right in front of her.

you'll be in.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slightoverbite said:
I think the problem is you're goin up to chicks too fast. play it slow brah. drop something on the ground next to her and pick itup. then start talking. girls are tired of guys just tryin to play them. thay want a guy whos liek prince charming. accidcentaly bumping into them and whatnot.

go back to mall today, if you can, if not, better yet, giveit a day. give you time to cool off. 8 is alot. but tomorow, don't even go for quantity, go for quality. drop everything you have in your pockets right in front of her.

you'll be in.
I want to take that advice... but some of it sounds iffy, as in I've never heard of someone doing that before to approach girls.

Reaction score
slightoverbite said:

you'll be in.

I agree. Just make sure to remove your inhaler and spiderman keychain first. Load your pockets with cool stuff like a pen-knife and a dimebag.

slightoverbite

Don Juan
Reaction score
look, do you even know who these girls you meet are? do you ever see them again? no! so you can afford to mess up if you do!

what im sayin is drop your sh!t, pick it up, talk. what can you loose? you already got rejected 8 times today. tomorow is a new day brah.

L

lvl20DarkMage

wow, you guys relly know what youre doing. i did this once at a magic shop...and it worked!!!! the girl i was checkin out was totally into the dragon figurines i had in my pockets. we totally ended up getting slushies and talking at the food court until my parents came and picked me up. i say go for it, there isnt much stuff to loose. o yea, and try to carry cool stuff (i dont know what a dimebag is, but i dont carry much change with me, im a high roller) ;) like whatever youre into and stuff, like roleplay game stuff. good luck :)

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Personally to me, having fun with the girl is what's important. Worrying about what to say and all that crap will just make you nervous and overanalyze sh*t. I just say whatevers on my mind to women.
Getting arrested for talking to girls at the mall? Haha, I'm sure all cops think about is one guy going around the mall talking to girls. Meanwhile, there's a shooting and they ignore that because they're so worried about one guy approaching at the mall. Haha, you're a funny dude, but get your head out of your ass.

Retarded? It's not retarded. What's retarded is not approaching in a place full of women. Haha, that's probably you, you go to a place full of women and you say to your friends "Hell no man, do you know how retarded it is to approach in a grocery store?". You're the retarded one here.

Get whatever's making you ugly? Oh yeah, you fix your looks and chicks'll be all over you. WRONG. Looks have little to do with it.

Anyways, I'm off to the mall to get in some more approaches. Aiming for 10 approaches tonight.
Do you even have any friends? Why dont you try picking up girls where its actually intended too.. like at parties and stuff? You could start talking to a girl in those weird moments like bumping in the grocery store but its weird wandering around, and well if maybe you didnt actually talk about your great (****ty) prince story 3 secs after meeting a girl you wouldnt creep them off...

If your gonna go aproach some girls at the mall... at least bring 2 friends along... A group of girls will laugh at you if you go aproach them solo.. i kno i would if i saw you lol..

and looks do matter... You think if you aproach some girl looking like **** (not talking about clothes... clothes can be casual.. but if you havent shaved for a week.. have ur face full of pimples, a shaved head, and you weight 200 pounds or 50) your gonna get your ass dumped man.. doesnt matter how many prince stories you tell her.. your getting ur ass dumped

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Alright, but I disagree with the color thing and I disagree with the Prince thing. The color thing because it can actually turn into something fun and the Prince thing because it's just a story and the girls aren't even getting turned off by it. I've learned that I'm a situational guy, so I'm most likely going to open a girl with something I observe. I observe that the music in stores is cool, so I try to make things fun by asking girls to dance. I see a girl with a certain color shirt and I try to make things off of that. I'm trying to cut the routine crap, so I don't really care if the things I say are dumb. I'm being me and that's all that matters. I'd rather just go up to girls and be myself, rather than worrying about what to say.
I don't see why you fail to ask for their number when you actually do a decent approach.

What's your success rate? If it's zero, then something needs to change.