Forget OkCupid, forget POF, forget CL... I would like to introduce u to CouchSurfing

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know everyone knows CouchSurfing but men have no idea how great CS is for meeting women.

By personal experience, I have hosted about 6 women and I had slept with 5 of them. If you are at a decent location, have a decent place and a decent bed/sofa to sleep on (heck some of these people are willing to sleep on the floor without a blanket or a pillow), people will flock all over you.

This site is great because you get to meet people from around the world. I had slept with a girl from Chile, Hong Kong, Spain, Singapore and Ireland... and I'm an Asian guy and I know we are not really sought after in Europe or South America; however, these girls had no problems getting down.

Also, even if they are not looking for a place they are looking to hangout with locals and maybe you can hit it off from there.

As long as you got game and you make yourself look like a traveler, and you are good.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not responsible for any mishaps occurred while listening to my advice. Of course, it is an easy way to meet women but they are still women and you need to have game to sleep with them. Don't think that just because you are hosting them, you have a right to sleep with them. You still need to work for it.

All I'm saying is... it is a lot easier to meet women and women here do not automatically think you are a creep.

A little trick...

if you have a big bed and a really uncomfortable looking sofa or floor for them.. just tell them that since you have a really big bed you don't mind sharing your bed with them... so far this trick worked every time... some of them even responded by saying "are you sure? because that would be great." LOL

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, sounds like you must sleep with about anybody.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should just try Craigslist and rent your bed per night.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To each their own, but Im not into banging slores who slut around the globe. Thats asking to catch something. Plus Ive heard stories of people getting crap stolen by letting people couch surf. Fvk that.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to raw dog chicks but I agree, if they're slutting it up around the globe you gotta wear rubbers. You're flirting with some horrible third-world STD or the big HIV, not "just" herpes or the clap.

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is just a stereotype.
You really think these girls are more sluttier than girls from OKCupid or CL?

Without a doubt in my mind girls from CS is A LOT LESS sluttier than OKCupid or CL, I 100% guarantee it. They are not there to sleep with men, they are there to find to couchsurf and their intention is never about sleeping with someone. I'm just smooth ;)

Even one of the girls were a dentist who studied all her life and I was like the 3rd person she slept with in her lifetime and if you met this girl you would believe it.

There are hardly any bad stories with CS, I have never gotten anything stolen. In fact, most of them cleaned the house before they left (I work all day so I didn't know they cleaned).

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
To each their own, but Im not into banging slores who slut around the globe. Thats asking to catch something. Plus Ive heard stories of people getting crap stolen by letting people couch surf. Fvk that.

You sound like a major puss with this statement for real. Slores are slores and gaming women in big cities in the states offers the same risks as almost anywhere in the world save a few places in southeast asia and africa.....and if you use a rubber you are pretty much always going to be safe from the serious stuff.

mCas27

Banned
Reaction score
tdotseoul said:
I know everyone knows CouchSurfing but men have no idea how great CS is for meeting women.

By personal experience, I have hosted about 6 women and I had slept with 5 of them. If you are at a decent location, have a decent place and a decent bed/sofa to sleep on (heck some of these people are willing to sleep on the floor without a blanket or a pillow), people will flock all over you.

This site is great because you get to meet people from around the world. I had slept with a girl from Chile, Hong Kong, Spain, Singapore and Ireland... and I'm an Asian guy and I know we are not really sought after in Europe or South America; however, these girls had no problems getting down.

Also, even if they are not looking for a place they are looking to hangout with locals and maybe you can hit it off from there.

As long as you got game and you make yourself look like a traveler, and you are good.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not responsible for any mishaps occurred while listening to my advice. Of course, it is an easy way to meet women but they are still women and you need to have game to sleep with them. Don't think that just because you are hosting them, you have a right to sleep with them. You still need to work for it.

All I'm saying is... it is a lot easier to meet women and women here do not automatically think you are a creep.

A little trick...

if you have a big bed and a really uncomfortable looking sofa or floor for them.. just tell them that since you have a really big bed you don't mind sharing your bed with them... so far this trick worked every time... some of them even responded by saying "are you sure? because that would be great." LOL
I am more "involved" on some classic ways of meeting women online or "offline", but you post 'inspired' me a lot! I tough I know everything, but man need to learn for whole life :) Any case i already opened couch surfing account, and will report in next few days/weeks what happens. Once again applause for tdotseoul 'thinking out of the box' idea!

Reaction score
tdotseoul said:
I think that is just a stereotype.
You really think these girls are more sluttier than girls from OKCupid or CL?

Without a doubt in my mind girls from CS is A LOT LESS sluttier than OKCupid or CL, I 100% guarantee it. They are not there to sleep with men, they are there to find to couchsurf and their intention is never about sleeping with someone.
On a baseline level, I would say that CS girls are probably at least as slutty as OKC/CL girls, because the type of girl who's adventurous enough to crash on random dudes couches is probably adventurous enough to ride the cock carousel with abandon.

At a minimum, a girl who surfs couches and stays with random dudes has a lot more opportunity (and plausible deniability) to slut it up, even if she's the type that "doesn't usually do this..." ;)

I'm just smooth ;)
Just keep tellin' yourself that, Ace ;) You certainly aren't her first (or third, more on that in just one second)

Even one of the girls were a dentist who studied all her life and I was like the 3rd person she slept with in her lifetime and if you met this girl you would believe it.
LOL dude, if you believe that, I have some magic beans to sell you. "3" seems to be the magic number that chicks pick when they claim the number of guys they've slept with, at least if they want you to think they're good girls.

There are hardly any bad stories with CS, I have never gotten anything stolen. In fact, most of them cleaned the house before they left (I work all day so I didn't know they cleaned).
Not trying to rain on your parade here - if this is a method that works for you to get some cooze, then more power to ya. I could never do it, I'm way too territorial of my space and I don't want any damn strangers staying in my house, even if they're girls. Just don't be naive about these broads - wrap it up, don't fall for their lies, and watch out for your stuff!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I don't buy the "3" number either. Every chick I've known who traveled a lot was a big ol' slut. That's fine. But the worst they're gonna catch in my area is herp or clap, and the likelihood of serious stuff is quite low. Once they go to Brazil, Indonesia, Turkey, etc... the likelihood of serious STDs rises and rises.

I would like to hear more details about OP's experiences. 5 out of 6 is an extremely high ratio.

More details please.

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Yea I don't buy the "3" number either. Every chick I've known who traveled a lot was a big ol' slut. That's fine. But the worst they're gonna catch in my area is herp or clap, and the likelihood of serious stuff is quite low. Once they go to Brazil, Indonesia, Turkey, etc... the likelihood of serious STDs rises and rises.

I would like to hear more details about OP's experiences. 5 out of 6 is an extremely high ratio.

More details please.
What do you want to know?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
You sound like a major puss with this statement for real. Slores are slores and gaming women in big cities in the states offers the same risks as almost anywhere in the world save a few places in southeast asia and africa.....and if you use a rubber you are pretty much always going to be safe from the serious stuff.
Im a puss for taking my sexual health seriously? Keep telling me how safe rubbers are....as I know a guy who caught some crap because a rubber broke on him. Sorry, but Id rather screw at least decently quality girls instead of trolling for slores. I mean, for as much as guys here put down slutz, many of you are quick to jump in the sack and risk your health over them.

That wont be me though. You can have those chicks if you want though. You sound like dudes I knew in college who always thought rubbers would protect them for catching crap. And them bam...when they catch something because of one reason or another, they gotta deal with the fall out of having a messed up sex life because of it.

So as I said, you can have your slores...but Ill happily get mine elsewhere. Then again, Ive never been the kind of guy to like sluts of any variety...be they big city or globe trottin' girls.
Zarky said:

More details please.
This. The traveler chicks Ive known slept around a lot more than other sexually open chicks. No thanks.

muhnkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience of the world has been that travel makes good people into sluts. When people are traveling without others to judge them a lot of **** goes out the window.

The best lay count for one month of my life was my first trip to Europe. 9 in just under four weeks, including a threesome. Also, locals that hang around places where travelers go are usually pretty game.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tdotseoul said:
What do you want to know?
You know.. the story behind each chick. What you posted, what the chick was like, how long they stayed, how you got them into bed, any LMR, what you did the next day... all that stuff. I assume those stories are at least kinda interesting.

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.. first girl was Irish. Brunette. She had a fine ass and tits, but I guess for an Asian man's standards she was a little on the thicker side. I'd give her a 7/10.

She was 21 and I think she was the sluttiest one out of all the girls because she said she was "packing light" and "forgot" to bring her pajamas and the only thing she had was a see through t shirt, so had no choice but to walk around with that and just panties... I don't need to explain more lol

Second girl was a Spanish girl who works for a Hong Kong trade firm. She wasn't slutty but it was really hot when she was here so she wore short shorts in the house which made her look sexy. She was a blonde and she was pretty hot. I would give 8/10 especially in those short shorts.

We ended up talking about alcohol. Find out she is a big fan of sake, and I happened to have some at home. We end up drinking. We end up talking about all sorts of stuff. After awhile I ask her if she wants to play truth or dare with playing cards. The person who draws the higher number wins and gets to give a dare or ask a truth and if the person doesnt want to answer or do the dare, they must drink. We start off with easy questions but slowly leads to sexual ones. Dares start off silly but ends up being sexual, too. We then add a condition, if a person draws a joker, then the other person must do the dare or answer to truth and cannot opt out. When I drew the joker I told her to spell her name, which is Christina, with her ass while sitting on my lap. Ends up being really sexual and I can tell she was feeling horny because of her labored breath and she squeezed my thighs in the middle of the performance. I pull the... you can share bed with me part, she agrees and we **** like crazy.

Ill add more later, Im on subway and this is my stop lol

Last edited:

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Third girl, I did not sleep with. I did not want to.
By the pictures I already knew she was butch but I felt really bad because she posted on the message boards saying that her host flopped out and she might end up sleeping on the streets and nobody responded to her. I told her she can stay at mine and I did not try to sleep with her at all. But, she ended up being a really cool person and she was super smart Ph.D engineer student and her thesis was very interesting. But, nope no sex.

Fourth one was a Cali girl who was half Aboriginal and half German or something. Her face was not that great but she had a pretty decent body I'd give her 6/10 but her BJ skills was out of this world and she loved doing it, too. She said she really liked the taste of my **** and she frequently did it on me and I didn't even need to demand, ask or even hint at it. Also, she said she had a bf of 8 years back in Cali. *Shrugs*

I used the exact same method as the second girl, including drinking, drinking game, spelling name with ass while on my lap, and sharing same bed, etc...

Fifth girl, was a Chilean. She was a dentist. She had a really cute face and was very sweet. She definitely was not skinny but she was not thick nor chubby. Her ass wasn't the firmest but she had the nicest set of tits. 7/10

She messaged me long before she came so we chatted before she came. We talked about jobs, life, etc... and I really didn't care if she was going to come or not at the time because I was sleeping with someone... so, I became really risky and I asked her sexual questions and she responded hesitantly at first but as we got to know each other she became very responsive. She sent me nude photos, photos with lingerie and I would tell her how badly I wanted to **** her.

I proposed to her that on her first night here...(she was going to arrive before my work ends) that she should wait for me in bed with just a sexy lingerie and a blindfold on and I would not even talk to her and we should slowly get into it without seeing how I would look like... so it was like sex with a complete stranger fantasy thing... she agreed... it was one of her fantasy and it was one of the hottest sex of my life.

Sixth girl was a Singporean girl. Who was in my city because there was a huge techno concert. She was an average Asian girl 7/10. Typical skinny tall with a pretty nice face, etc...

Before she came here we messaged and we got along, we talked about the things we would do but nothing sexual. She was coming from Japan and she asked me what I wanted and I ask her to bring me some sake. She does. We ended up drinking but first night we didn't do anything (let me be clear that this is the first girl where I didn't have sex on the first night. well... besides the girl I didn't sleep with)

I thought we weren't going to have sex because our schedules were off and we hardly saw each other but one of the party nights (the last night actually), I was off as well because it was a national holiday. I ended up drinking with friends, while she went to the concert. We ended up coming back around the same time, and we were a bit intoxicated (me from drink... her probably from drinks or music.. I don't know.. maybe she was sober). It was our last night and since I didn't have work next day, I asked if she wanted to drink... she agreed. We ended up drinking all night and i can sense some sexual tensions between us. She was looking at my lips, while we were getting physically closer. So what the heck, I just go for the kiss.. and had sex on our last night... Next morning we said good bye.

I'm hosting 3 Chinese girls this month and one of them is going to stay for 2 weeks. Wish me luck!

Last edited:

Kbay0311

Reaction score
I used couch surfing while I was in Austria and Frankfurt... It's good to go!

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

The 7th girl was here. It was her last night last night.
First 3 days, it was really weird she was very nice and at the same time very distant. I thought for sure she had no interest in me, except few times when we were drinking.

However, her last night her attitude changed, she started asking me how I felt about her, etc... and other serious IOIs when we were having a glass of wine.

We were watching tv and we were, playfully, fighting over who's gonna control the remote, we were tickling each other, she was slapping my arm, etc.. and before we know it we were kissing and had sex.

She lives an hour and a half away from my city... and I'm starting to fall for her...

I cancelled the couchsurfer that is staying with me for two weeks because when she was leaving, we were basically acting like couples.

Damn... how did this happen?