Forget OkCupid, forget POF, forget CL... I would like to introduce u to CouchSurfing

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the screening process used before allowing these women to stay at your place? Can you see photos? Do you only allow single women traveling alone to stay at your place? Have you ever been robbed? I would think it would only be a matter of time before someone gets killed doing this and the feds shut it down.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
What is the screening process used before allowing these women to stay at your place? Can you see photos? Do you only allow single women traveling alone to stay at your place? Have you ever been robbed? I would think it would only be a matter of time before someone gets killed doing this and the feds shut it down.
I thought you were asking pretty insightful questions, then this comment pops up :eek:

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Um.. its like Air BnB. People leave references if they were good or terrible guests.
I had heard of bad stories of bad male hosts towards female guests (not a surprise)... but besides that I didnt hear any bad news.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everyone

these girls are a lot looser than you think, unless they crashed at your place for a month each and THEN slept with you.

however, this idea is pretty clever, it's genius, and props to the OP.

and unless she's a proud and open slut or considering a life in/of the church(and she has to be really young) then you can just assume her number is either

flat out lying

or being disengenuous(define sex as vag pen and nothing else, how many people have you slept with? now define it as either front and/or back? how about now? now definite it as 3rd base and past that, how about now? what is excluded, FBs? college/HS? one night stands? other countries? no one? does it count if you were drunk? high? regretted it? if it was with a friend? etc. these are all ways her number could be wrong without being an outright lie.)

EDIT: knew I forgot stuff

be wary of anyone who's from a third world country, spends a lot of time in one, or goes to them frequently,

being wary means use a rubber(not extra thin, those are for idiots)

also, hide/bolt down your valuables in some way, just in case.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dedication said:
I thought you were asking pretty insightful questions, then this comment pops up :eek:
What he say is markedly valid.

If someone got killed by some predator using that website, I bet the feds shut it down or start putting background checks around it.

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
When people talk about meeting women in CL or OKCupid nobody bats an eye, when I talk about meeting women in Couchsurfing and everyone loses their mind.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about a thing tdotseoul , you are doing great and thanks for sharing.

more stories please :)

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I think if you went into a little more detail rather than just saying "I banged 5 out of the last 6 women who stayed with me."

Since this is a pretty novel way of doing it, you have to provide details or people will think you're bullsh*tting, as they should.

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL look at page 1, I wrote a very detailed account on what happened.
For all 6 girls and the now the 7th.

;)