For those who have dated a girl with a kid..................?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G'day guys, a while back I met a beautiful girl, only problem she has a kid. In my books, any chick with a kid is an automatic redflag and I wont even bother. But she sorta hung around in my circles. So I saw her all the time and flirted with her. I think I sorta led her on, and lately she has been contacting me all the time.

What have your experiences been dating a girl with a kid? I think maybe I am being unfair on her, and maybe myself by not dating a great girl with a kid, just for that reason. Comments??

Thanks fellas.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may sound harsh.

How did she come about having the kid? Was she married? or was it out of wedlock? Was it a casual partner?

I've generally stayed away, because if they've had one once - they can have one again..... I only want kids with one woman - my wife.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One last thought.

Realize that her kid will always come first (this is natural) - so if you want to see her, fvck her - whatever - that may not happen - because she has to deal with her kid.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx for the reply Newman. She had a kid when she was young, to some guy she thought she was "in love" with. She was just too young to be careful and realises it was a BIG mistake.

As for the kid coming first, her parents look after the kid nearly all weekend, pretty much all Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So there is plenty of time to fukc her.

--R/J--

Don Juan
Reaction score
any chick who ditches her kid on the weekend to go party is just asking to have another one.

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it and it has worked out fine.
If she is a loving mother to the child,
thats actually a good sign if you ever
get serious with the girl.
Weekends off is better than most have it.

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a couple. One had been married and had 2 kids under wed-lock, while the other had what was obviously an unwanted mistake (excuse my harshness) at about the age of 20. They both just wanted to have fun. As long as their kid(s) were with their parents, they were eager to let loose and go have some fun (like slurping your penis).

Just be casual when the kids come up. Don't worry about whether or not she's sizing you up the be her kids' new 'Daddy' - she's probably not. Eventually, her having kids, in one way or another, will probably cause the relationship to end. Other than that, it's no different. Often they're more fun from being pinned down all the time.

boost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NOT on the grassy knoll or book depository window
In my experience, and in that of a couple of friends as well, girls with kids are looking for a sucker to take care of them, period.

I did it once. I will never do it again.

Reaction score
Dahh, dewd that like skipping serious dating, skipping getting married, skipping going through having YOUR OWN son or daughter, and before you know it you're 40. For God's sake- noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Just another bit of friendly advice. I'm young but I've slept with women with kids and OMG I about have a heart attack when I wake up in the morning and this fine ass honey has her own little honey on her lap watching spongebob and eating fruitloops. It's a nightmare.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to get into a debate on this again...

I'll just say that a woman with a kid isn't always looking for someone to take care of her or to be a "Daddy". There are women like that, but that's not always true. You have to judge each person on a case by case basis... not knowing this girl I can't possibly tell what she's about.

Reaction score
Originally posted by pulchritudinous chum
Dahh, dewd that like skipping serious dating, skipping getting married, skipping going through having YOUR OWN son or daughter, and before you know it you're 40. For God's sake- noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Just another bit of friendly advice. I'm young but I've slept with women with kids and OMG I about have a heart attack when I wake up in the morning and this fine ass honey has her own little honey on her lap watching spongebob and eating fruitloops. It's a nightmare.
LOL -- I feel ya, I feel ya! :)

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I'm not going to get into a debate on this again...

I'll just say that a woman with a kid isn't always looking for someone to take care of her or to be a "Daddy". There are women like that, but that's not always true. You have to judge each person on a case by case basis... not knowing this girl I can't possibly tell what she's about.
Yeah man, that is really what I am worried about. If she is just looking for a LTR with a guy and a "daddy" so to speak. Or if she is just like any other girl I DATE, just wants to date and have fun.

The hard part is, its not the kind of thing I can just ask her, do you want a "daddy" or just to have fun.

pulchritudinous chum, hahaaha, nice one, but there is no way I am getting that serious with this girl. Just wierd, my friends would be like WTF r u doing with a girl with a kid, you could get so many other girls, and my family would be like WTF, you are an idiot, your going down the drain. But then, I guess I shouldnt really care what they think, but its hard not to.........

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell you what. You can date and screw her but you sure better not commit or get to attached to the kid or you could be in deep......

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, my humble opinion...

Women with kids are okay provided you guard yourself and do not allow yourself to develop feelings, lest you end up falling in love with her, getting married, and being a life-long chump for raising and paying for some other guy's kid. ahem.

Otherwise, just protect yourself and bang the daylights out of her like she wants and deserves.

Cheers.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As from most of the responses can attest, most of you are young kids on this site.

As you get into your thirties and forties, there aren't that many people without kids anymore.

But, since you are young, why even bother getting involved with somebody with a kid.

If she's out with you every friday, saturday, and sunday, that means she isn't with her kid. While everybody needs time away from their children, there has to be some responsible behavior.

And if she's out partying with her friends instead of taking care of her kid, she obvious isn't a very responsible person.

If you want, go and bang her and do what you want, but I'd be careful because next thing you know, your getting a DNA test because she's pregnant again.

As Chris Rock once said, If a baby is calling GrandMa, MOM and Grandpa, DAD, there is something wrong.

When i was younger, I'd definitely stayed away from women with kids. I knew some girl who had 3 kids by the time she was in the 11th grade. And the sad fact was, she wasn't the only one.

People who have kids but never really take care of them, well, they have not learned anything about responsibility or anything about life, in general.

Do what you have to do, but do not get too involved. A parent who does not even take care of her own kids because she wants to go out and party, is not somebody who you really want to get involved with, end of story.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Two questions for you:

-Do you make good money?
-Are you good with kids?

I'm not asking because I care, but you can be darned sure that that's exactly what SHE'S thinking. ;)

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, at my age all women seem to have kids or REALLY, REALLY want them... which is a lot worse!!!

It is OK to date them if you can put up with it but watch out.

And yes, Malibu, they are looking for a chump to take care of them and their kids.

Well, Dietzcoi is not that chump...

Dietzcoi

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, some of them may just want to have some fun (sex).

What if you told her you're not looking for anything serious ?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be carefull is all I can say.

Don't do anything with the mum and kid - because then your developing a relationship with the kid - and thats not fair.

Have your fun and date, and as soon as you think she wants something more serious tell her that your not into that. Be honest from the outset, then she can make her own mind up.

Further more, always use protection - cause if she's had one, she'll have another - if you know what I mean.

STICKMAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
CLOONEY

My experiences from a fellow Aussie,

Most single mums our age fall pregnant during High School to the typical jerk, she has the baby they stay together for a couple of years the she breaks free from the relationship and wants her early 20's back.

So if the kid is not to young, go for it, take it slow with her though ie Only see her on weekends and maybe once during the week, keep it very casual.

Single mums are some of the best lays you'll ever have.