For those who have dated a girl with a kid..................?

Reaction score
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet
As from most of the responses can attest, most of you are young kids on this site.

As you get into your thirties and forties, there aren't that many people without kids anymore.

But, since you are young, why even bother getting involved with somebody with a kid.

If she's out with you every friday, saturday, and sunday, that means she isn't with her kid. While everybody needs time away from their children, there has to be some responsible behavior.

And if she's out partying with her friends instead of taking care of her kid, she obvious isn't a very responsible person.

If you want, go and bang her and do what you want, but I'd be careful because next thing you know, your getting a DNA test because she's pregnant again.

As Chris Rock once said, If a baby is calling GrandMa, MOM and Grandpa, DAD, there is something wrong.

When i was younger, I'd definitely stayed away from women with kids. I knew some girl who had 3 kids by the time she was in the 11th grade. And the sad fact was, she wasn't the only one.

People who have kids but never really take care of them, well, they have not learned anything about responsibility or anything about life, in general.

Do what you have to do, but do not get too involved. A parent who does not even take care of her own kids because she wants to go out and party, is not somebody who you really want to get involved with, end of story.
Elvis ain't dead yet - thanks for the insight - I didn't respond much to this post because I was waiting for someone else to say what I was thinking and what is true!

A DJ applying principles and standards - about time!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thx for the replies fellas, dont worry I am not going to get attatched to this chick, and ESPECIALLY not her son. NO WAY. Yeah I think Prosemont is on the mark right again, thx mate, u always seem to give me the best advise.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes, Malibu, they are looking for a chump to take care of them and their kids.
:rolleyes:

Most single mums our age fall pregnant during High School to the typical jerk, she has the baby they stay together for a couple of years the she breaks free from the relationship and wants her early 20's back.

So if the kid is not to young, go for it, take it slow with her though ie Only see her on weekends and maybe once during the week, keep it very casual.

Single mums are some of the best lays you'll ever have. [/B]
Finally... someone gets it! :D

dont worry I am not going to get attatched to this chick, and ESPECIALLY not her son.
I wouldn't be surprised if you have little to no interaction with her son anyway. Casual dates don't meet my kid. And I don't date more than casually, so there ya go.