for Pook

Reaction score
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
Or it could be he's a newb and never posted before.

Man, it must get real boring knowing everything, huh?:rolleyes:
A new poster who has read Pooks stuff? Come one Cyrano it should be obvious to someone with your supposedly intellect.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

I like this thread. I must BUMP it up.:D

RedZone122

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is good and everything.... but if you do a search for 'cobain suicide note' or 'kurt cobain nirvana' or ANY combination of those words - nothing for sosuave comes up, at all - there's are literally THOUSANDS of cobain websites that would have priority over sosuave

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is your other user name because you read these posts two and a half years ago?

But this post is excellently written. I say that you should have thanked not only Pook but Allan, for creating this forumn and site, and the whole DJ community.

I thank all of the posters here because they helped me through some bad times.

Thanks guys.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A metamorphosis is such a wonderful thing to happen to oneself :* )

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting read... Congrats!

I'd like to see that post about Pook and his "7 Stages of AFC to DJ", though. I haven't come across it yet. Anybody know where I can find it?

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedZone122
This thread is good and everything.... but if you do a search for 'cobain suicide note' or 'kurt cobain nirvana' or ANY combination of those words - nothing for sosuave comes up, at all - there's are literally THOUSANDS of cobain websites that would have priority over sosuave
could also depend on the search engine he used..he might have used something other than google...

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also just wanted to mention that I really liked the posts and am glad that this guy has had such great success :)

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
A new poster who has read Pooks stuff? Come one Cyrano it should be obvious to someone with your supposedly intellect.
You can read the DJ bible without having a name on the forum. Notice how on the front page it has two classifications of people currently on the boards. 'Guests' and 'members'. Registration is not required to read the DJ Bible. How many times, in an introductory post, have you heard that," I've been lurking here for a while, but this is the first time I've decided to post anything..." Oh right, you don't consider actually reading anything anybody else writes as a necessary precursor to posting about it.

And never call my intellect or understanding into question over something this utterly inane again. Wisdom speaks for itself. Posting on such idiotic trivialities (and erroneously as well) is an indictment of both our intellects and our efforts. I have no more of either to waste posting such drivel, even if you do.

Once again I wonder how you stand the boredom...

-Cyrano

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"with your supposedly intellect''

"with your supposedly intellect"

"with your supposedly intellect"

Ease up with that condescension and arrogance big guy. The irony your whole persona entails speaks for itself, I think.

;) :confused: ;)

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello All.

This is my first post, and I wanted to put it in this thread because I too have had a life changing experience because of sosuave.com, and especially the writings of Pook.

I have been in a LTR for 7 years. For the past year or so the relationship has not been going well. I have been depressed and angry. Like most of you I was a total AFC, even using "Men Are from Mars..." when I was wooing my girlfriend. I did everything I could to win her, and it worked. When the relationship started straining I again turned to "Men" to help me once more, convinced I had forgotten the wisdom there, and that I needed to brush up. But a funny thing happened. The more I tried to use the techniques again, the angrier and more depressed I became. I didn't know what else to do, so I started thinking that maybe If I opened myself up to the possibility of having an affair that I would somehow find what I was missing. I quickly found myself with a raging crush on another woman.

I started doing preparation work. I had studied body language in the past, trying in desperation to figure out a way to get dates, and whether some girl liked me or not. I decided to polish up on my body language reading skills. Somehow I ended up here.

I began to read the articles, devouring the information. "At last" I said to myself, "Now I can have the skills to seduce any woman I want". I went to fastseduction.com to figure out what all the abbreviations meant here, and found even more information on seduction techniques. After I had read all of the articles, and decided that I was going to turn myself into one "lean mean cheating machine" I decided to just check out the forums to see what people were talking about. During a search for something I came across something that caught my eye, "Kill That Desperation!" by some guy named Pook. Well I was pretty desperate for this other woman, so I started to read. What I found was that instead of finding a site just about how to score women, I had found a lot more. I had found a philosophy for living ones life as a Man, instead of as a boy.

I began to read everything by Pook and many others, realizing that the problems I was having were because of me, and not the people in my life. I realized I was never going to change them, I could only change myself. I was shocked to discover that even though I have been through a lot in my life, the kind of stuff that should "make a man of you" I wasn't even close.

After living my whole life as a scared, shy AFC, I knew what the answer was; it was right in front of me. I am now a proud RAFC. In the short time I have been here my confidence level has risen tremendously. When I walk into a room, women check me out now. I was at a party recently and really tried to put my new skills to the test. I was funny, outgoing and confident. At one point one of the women I was talking to told me something I said to her was such a GUY thing, and she meant it as a compliment. She was seeing me as a MAN, not a doorstop.

I chose my member name to remind myself what I aspire to. I have a long way to go before I am a DJ, but at least I am on the right path. I just want to thank everyone who contributes to this forum, whether their aim is to get more women, or to improve their lives. To me it is all good, and I get valuable tips, advice, and inspiration from both camps. Thank you all so much, and especially Pook...wherever you are.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UltraMan
Hello All.

This is my first post, and I wanted to put it in this thread because I too have had a life changing experience because of sosuave.com, and especially the writings of Pook.

I began to read the articles, devouring the information. "At last" I said to myself, "Now I can have the skills to seduce any woman I want". I went to fastseduction.com to figure out what all the abbreviations meant here, and found even more information on seduction techniques. After I had read all of the articles, and decided that I was going to turn myself into one "lean mean cheating machine" I decided to just check out the forums to see what people were talking about. During a search for something I came across something that caught my eye, "Kill That Desperation!" by some guy named Pook. Well I was pretty desperate for this other woman, so I started to read. What I found was that instead of finding a site just about how to score women, I had found a lot more. I had found a philosophy for living ones life as a Man, instead of as a boy.

I began to read everything by Pook and many others, realizing that the problems I was having were because of me, and not the people in my life. I realized I was never going to change them, I could only change myself. I was shocked to discover that even though I have been through a lot in my life, the kind of stuff that should "make a man of you" I wasn't even close.

After living my whole life as a scared, shy AFC, I knew what the answer was; it was right in front of me. I am now a proud RAFC. In the short time I have been here my confidence level has risen tremendously. When I walk into a room, women check me out now. I was at a party recently and really tried to put my new skills to the test. I was funny, outgoing and confident. At one point one of the women I was talking to told me something I said to her was such a GUY thing, and she meant it as a compliment. She was seeing me as a MAN, not a doorstop.

I chose my member name to remind myself what I aspire to. I have a long way to go before I am a DJ, but at least I am on the right path. I just want to thank everyone who contributes to this forum, whether their aim is to get more women, or to improve their lives. To me it is all good, and I get valuable tips, advice, and inspiration from both camps. Thank you all so much, and especially Pook...wherever you are.
I just gotta say it before anyone else beats me to it...

HEY NEWBS!

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ACTUALLY READ THE FRIGGIN BIBLE?!?!?
:cool:

Pull up a chair, Ultra. Sit down. Tarry a while. Glad to have you with us. ;)

-Cyrano

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am fairly new to this forum,
but found it great. I want to thank to POOK as well as all those guys who have created such a great site where guys can share their experience
I am learning a lot from this and becoming comfortable too.

Thanks again
Tuffy

Miliaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is Pook?

I don't know if he is a fake or he lives by his principles, that he writes about. But I've read almost everything he wrote on sosuave and it helped me a lot. I must say that it cleared some of my views on life, on role of men and atitude toward women and put me on a road of self improvement.

Therefore I respect Mr. Pook as a teacher, mentor and (almost) a spiritual leader: "Being a MAN is to believe in yourself therefore as you think, you shall become!"

Respect!

coh

Don Juan
Reaction score
In order for someone to read the posts posted on these forums, they don't need to register nor reply.

Maybe it's hard for you to understand that. Since you spend half your day here posting on these forums. 2897 posts? heh. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Thanks for the cool story. The part saying, "Challenges are what living life is all about/ Facing your fears is what life is all about" Got me inspired. :)

alone

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW
Cutler i mus say i respect u bcuz I myself can relate to the suicidal tendencies and I too overcame through the discipline not to let them affect me or keep me down hey evrybody has to give Pook props whether they like or dislike him

h a r d a s s

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys can make out pook to be whatever you want, im sure he could care less if you guys think of him as a god or a nobody. I wont pretend he didnt me, or lots of ppl for that matter. The fact is the reason pook's posts hit the hearts more than any other's is because he posted his absolute most personal problems. He gave himself all the advice that stuck w him; all the anyone else has learned from him is second handed and no where close to what he learned from himself.

Here I'll let Pook speak for himself...

I'll tell you what goes in my head when I write a post. I never look for a 'template' for the post. I don't even read anything on the forum. I do a lot of inner searching.

We have all issues in life, some burning problem. I try to recognize what it is within me and come about with a solution for it. When I was desperate, I wrote Kill That Desperation. When I was wimpy, I wrote Be a Man! When I couldn't understand jerks, I wrote The Secret of the Jerk. On and on it goes.

Human nature is the same in any century and any geography. Some guy logs onto the webpage and he sees a post on killing desperation. He thinks it is a 'tip' that fell from the sky. The truth is that it was me gutting myself and dealing with a burning inside issue. The 'passion' probably comes from that. (Have you ever noticed that when people write or publicly speak, they are so boring? Now ask those people to write or publicly speak about themselves. They become more animated and more passionate instantly.)

Since Human Nature is the same, we are all brothers. My own burning issue is likely someone else's burning issue. Every guy wants to improve themselves with women and life. We help everyone by helping ourselves.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has inspired me to go back and read alot of what Pook wrote. I need to see what was so great that I could have missed.

I'll tell you guys if I find anything that is excellent out

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I saw this post ages ago but never read it.

This thread (those who read it, because a lot obviously made comments without even reading the initial post in its entirity), is what sosuave is all about. Makes me proud to see fellow men soulsearching and finding their inner-self, the most important and yet most neglected thing in the world today.