For Men Who Strongly Dislike Feminism (British and Canadian men please read this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
I agree, and ban wyldfyer while you are at it so we would not have to worry about AFCs buying into irrational agression, overreaction, and personalization as a way into a woman's pants or heart.
Ah yes...another feminist tactic. When you can't silence someone who challenges you by all other methods, go cry to the moderators about how you've been victimized and demand that the person be banned.

Are you going to accuse me of sexual harassment, domestic abuse or rape next? Since this is the internet perhaps it will be "cyber stalking" and threatening? You really are a piece of work, rgeere. :rolleyes:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
s_i...in response to your question...

I don't typically come across as "agressive" until AFTER someone jumps at me for no reason. If you look at how I interact with MOST of the posters on here you won't see aggressive or confrontational behavior on my part at all. In fact, the only time you will ever see me get snarky is when someone attacks or insults me, then I am admittedly quite a biotch. You get what you give with me. If you are courteous and polite to me I'll treat you the same way. If you throw attitude at me, then you'll get attitude back.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sexual_intellectual
In other words - guys that think of you as feminist aren't as screwed up as you might think - they're reacting to you arguing as a female assertively on sosuave. Regardless of your intentions, to some thats going to feel like you're a pushy aggressive woman placing herself above the average guy as one who should be listened to.
Well, I don't know about the other guys, but she's been everything but assertive to me. But then agains she is under the impression that I am a total d:ck because I argued with her about the submissive role of women and she took it totally personal. But that was yesterday.

I think most AFCs on this site would do better seeing more masculine figures that are actually men, and not learning from women who think they think like men because they have unnaturally aggressive tendencies for a woman or anyone for that matter, yet act like the typical female except far more verbal and confrontational. In that regard I think it is a danger to allow these types of women to post.

But then again, I suppose you can argue that while having these type of women around might be a totally sh;tty experience. It is a good example of the types of women you will find if you are a loser or AFC. I suppose we can keep them around for those types of learning experiences and to know which types of women to completely avoid when forming relationships.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I'm losing count of all the feminist tactics you use rgeere. Now you're back to playing the victim by bringing up that other thread where you essentially called me a "feminazi biotch" and then acted all violated when I gave you hell for it. So here you are yet again, resorting to trying to convince any poster who doesn't jump on your bandwagon that you're a victim and I'm the evil "feminazi biotch" who was mean to poor little rgeere on a thread last night. It really is getting pathetic...

Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
s_i...in response to your question...

I don't typically come across as "agressive" until AFTER someone jumps at me for no reason. If you look at how I interact with MOST of the posters on here you won't see aggressive or confrontational behavior on my part at all. In fact, the only time you will ever see me get snarky is when someone attacks or insults me, then I am admittedly quite a biotch. You get what you give with me. If you are courteous and polite to me I'll treat you the same way. If you throw attitude at me, then you'll get attitude back.
I know, and there's nothing wrong with that generally speaking, I have no problem with that whatsoever!! But do you understand/agree with my main point? (I refuse to restate it again, on the principle :p)

Reaction score
I think most AFCs on this site would do better seeing more masculine figures that are actually men, and not learning from women who think they think like men because they have unnaturally aggressive tendencies for a woman or anyone for that matter, yet act like the typical female except far more verbal and confrontational. In that regard I think it is a danger to allow these types of women to post.
@ rgeere

I can understand your reluctance to trust Wyldfire - she is a woman, and women can be funny creatures sometimes - but whats the harm in reading what she says and comparing it with what other guys say. Usually she advises basically the same thing as the guys but is more sensitive to the women involved. Occassionally she can offer insight into situations where men haven't as well. Compare her advice with male advice by all means, but I think banning/ignoring her is a step too far.

@ Wyldfire

In other words, he doesn't trust you because you are a woman trying to advise him on women! NOT because he thinks all women are feminists!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I know, and there's nothing wrong with that generally speaking, I have no problem with that whatsoever!! But do you understand/agree with my main point? (I refuse to restate it again, on the principle :p)
Essentially, yes, I would agree with that. That same point you made can be applied to the men I described in my initial post. If a guy on here is aggressive towards me and is insulting then I am going to perceive him in the same exact way a man would view a woman who just posted in an aggressive and insulting way towards him. It works two ways. And again...I have never made a habit of behaving in that manner first, but will not hesitate to if I am treated that way by someone else.

Reaction score
Essentially, yes, I would agree with that. That same point you made can be applied to the men I described in my initial post. If a guy on here is aggressive towards me and is insulting then I am going to perceive him in the same exact way a man would view a woman who just posted in an aggressive and insulting way towards him. It works two ways. And again...I have never made a habit of behaving in that manner first, but will not hesitate to if I am treated that way by someone else.
If it works both ways, and they're only reacting to you being a female sosuave poster - its not really about men reacting to feminism any more, just manners between forum members.

So this thread should be deleted and there should be a "make love not war - lets be nice to each other" thread!

Maybe you should flirt more with rgeere too - I think you'd make quite a match :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
@ rgeere

I can understand your reluctance to trust Wyldfire - she is a woman, and women can be funny creatures sometimes - but whats the harm in reading what she says and comparing it with what other guys say. Usually she advises basically the same thing as the guys but is more sensitive to the women involved. Occassionally she can offer insight into situations where men haven't as well. Compare her advice with male advice by all means, but I think banning/ignoring her is a step too far.

@ Wyldfire

In other words, he doesn't trust you because you are a woman trying to advise him on women! NOT because he thinks all women are feminists!!
s_i...actually, I do think he believes that all women (or most) are feminists. He has repeatedly called me one for the last 24 hours or so. In fact, him calling me one is what started this whole argument with him. And honestly, anyone who has been following this thread who has ever debated online with REAL feminists HAS to be shaking their head at just how much like one he is behaving. Hell, even someone who I don't get along with agreed that he did that when he implied that I need mental help and to be on medication. His behavior is very immature and emotional.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I'm losing count of all the feminist tactics you use rgeere. Now you're back to playing the victim by bringing up that other thread where you essentially called me a "feminazi biotch" and then acted all violated when I gave you hell for it. So here you are yet again, resorting to trying to convince any poster who doesn't jump on your bandwagon that you're a victim and I'm the evil "feminazi biotch" who was mean to poor little rgeere on a thread last night. It really is getting pathetic...
Rgeere: I have wyldfire on ignore, so if anyone thinks she is saying anything important you are welcome to quote her, thanks ...
There you go Rgeere :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If it works both ways, and they're only reacting to you being a female sosuave poster - its not really about men reacting to feminism any more, just manners between forum members.

So this thread should be deleted and there should be a "make love not war - lets be nice to each other" thread!

Maybe you should flirt more with rgeere too - I think you'd make quite a match :D
It most certainly IS about feminism because the ones jumping at me for no reason almost always either call me a feminist or mention or refer to feminism in their diatribes. I know you're trying to be the peace maker here...but at the same time you just gotta call it like it is.

Reaction score
s_i...actually, I do think he believes that all women (or most) are feminists. He has repeatedly called me one for the last 24 hours or so. In fact, him calling me one is what started this whole argument with him. And honestly, anyone who has been following this thread who has ever debated online with REAL feminists HAS to be shaking their head at just how much like one he is behaving. Hell, even someone who I don't get along with agreed that he did that when he implied that I need mental help and to be on medication. His behavior is very immature and emotional.
He thinks you're a feminist according to the soft definition of feminism in another thread. "He who sets the definition wins the argument" - I happen to agree with your definition of feminism, and for that reason think he's wrong to call you one. He happens not to, and therefore calls you a feminist.

As for the rest of your quarrels, you're both arguing with each other like people that don't get on and don't see each others point of view. Which isn't so far from the truth. Feminists haven't patented the "you need help" argument - its just one resort of people who are arguing without substance. Since there are no agreed definitions at the start - you are both guilty of that. He's been a little more obnoxious, but then again you two have a history!

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know a girl who acts just like wyldfire in real life, attitude and everything. She use to sit with me all the time, and use to say the cutest things to me like, "Ohhh, look at the christmas tree; we should put you right on top of it."

Those moments are gone now,as we started butting heads and everything turned out to be a dominance struggle. I still see her and she always has this same look on her face like she is only acting like she should be nice to me, yet acts nice. Totally pathetic.

Reaction score
I'm not that concerned with peacemaking when there's a point to continued disagreement - but here we have forum members debating nothing! I think the real points are getting lost in the other stuff.

Reaction score
I know a girl who acts just like wyldfire in real life, attitude and everything. She use to sit with me all the time, and use to say the cutest things to me like, "Ohhh, look at the christmas tree; we should put you right on top of it."

Those moments are gone now,as we started butting heads and everything turned out to be a dominance struggle. I still see her and she always has this same look on her face like she is only acting like she should be nice to me, yet acts nice. Totally pathetic.
Maybe it WAS Wyldfire, would explain a few things ;) I'll bet she has a different story about how things went to pot :p

Seriously man - you don't know what Wyld is like in person! You don't even know she isn't a acne covered teenage boy!

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill with all this it's not leading to anything constructive.

Women are *****es pointblank,wrap your head around that concept and your life will be so much easier.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. He's been a little more obnoxious, but then again you two have a history!
That stems from the fact that I am direct, blunt, and have no passive/aggressiveness. I just tell people the way I see it regardless of the outcome. Yeah, I get into trouble sometimes, but don't expect me to be putting sugar in your gastank or peeing on your tires any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.