For Men Who Strongly Dislike Feminism (British and Canadian men please read this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by sexual_intellectual
@ Wyldfire

I accept that there is a genuine distinction between serious feminists and women who are influenced by feminist thought.

I just don't have much time for either group.

Basically, a woman who believes garbage to the point that its spoiling her interactions with me will get a clear warning that her attitude is something I won't put up with - at that point if she wants to, we can talk, if she understands me, she'll drop her feminist ways. If she ignores the warning, I'm not one to prolong the contact.

Thats not being part of the problem. Thats just choosing the exit instead of trying to win a woman over. Why shouldn't I - its not as if I don't have options?? If her parents let her grow up believing feminist trash - why should I take it upon myself to educate her? To me thats just patronising her.

If most decent guys acted like me, the feminists (and those who unintentionally act like feminists) would be single long-term, sooner or later they'd work out how to get themselves a decent guy.

And as a postscript: I don't know enough about US women to make generalisations about them - I for one am not part of the trend amongst British/Canadian men that worries you! There are probably a lot more guys like me than you think!

PS - Next time you categorise us British men along with the Canadians, we will not be so forgiving!!
lol...I only use both British and Canadian men as examples because in all honesty, those are the guys that exhibit this behavior more often than not...meaning it's almost always a guy from the UK or Canada who behaves this way...NOT that all guys from the UK and Canada behave this way. (Hope that clarifies what I mean) It's just that anyone who pays close enough attention to which men on this site who biotches the most about how bad feminists are while exhibiting the exact same behaviors that feminists do can very quickly see the pattern I mention. And again...I am NOT saying that this behavior is shown by ALL the men from those places. Only that the ones who DO exhibit this very hypocritical and unhealthy behavior are almost always from those two places.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
what's up with all this anti-canadian stuff :p

what did we ever do

edit - yeah i read the post, but you grouping all canadians together is equal to a canadian guy grouping all north american women together.
I think I have covered the explanation about the UK/Canada thing fairly extensively over my last few posts. No need to be repetitive about it. If you read my last post you should understand what I mean by it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
I take everything back ... had I known that you have skitzophrenic tendencies which makes you imagine that people are out to get you I would have ignored you since the beginning.

I am not against you, and I have never been against you, nor have I targeted you in any way. What you believe I have done is not reality, nor will it ever be reality.

In otherwords, I no longer think you are a feminist. I now think you need professional help, anger mangement, and medication to help you fight against the dillusions you create to feel that people are out to get you.
Again...this little gem of a post you made is a perfect example of how you choose to "play the victim" and use feminist tactics to try to silence those who don't agree with you or supplicate to you. You are worse than a feminst because you KNOW how wrong that kind of behavior is yet still attempt to use it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I think I will let others be the judge of that ...
And anyone paying close attention will pick up on the same thing I did. One of the favorite attacks of a feminist is to suggest that you need professional help and should take medication. They say that as something to fall back on when the person debating an issue with them makes a point they can't counter with any reasonable or logical argument. Anyone who has ever argued with a feminist about feminism knows this little ploy you used VERY well, as it has likely been used on them numerous times.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
...One of the favorite attacks of a feminist is to suggest that you need professional help and should take medication. They say that as something to fall back on when the person debating an issue with them makes a point they can't counter with any reasonable or logical argument. Anyone who has ever argued with a feminist about feminism knows this...
This isn't directed at you in anyway Rgeere. You're right Wyldfire they do tend to do that, so I have to give you credit for being right about that. But it's not just with feminist, anytime you have a logical argument with women this can happen. That's why we don't bother trying to logically arguing with most women.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ketostix
This isn't directed at you in anyway Rgeere.
The thing is ketostix, is that I had never really attacked wyldfyre personally. I attacked what it was she had said, and she insist on taking personally and insist that I am attacking her, when I have clarified more than once that I am not against her and that I was never against her. All I hear in return is some insult followed by some dillusional statement that had absolutly nothing to do with my real intentions.

read full in context ...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70857

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Rgreere, I hear you. The lesson here is you can't attack a females opinion without her taking it personal, and her in turn attacking you personally. Kind of eliminates a lot of avenues of conversation with females. This is in general and not direct at Wyldfire.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rgreere, I hear you. The lesson here is you can't attack a females opinion without her taking it personal, and her in turn attacking you personally. Kind of eliminates a lot of avenues of conversation with females. This is in general and not direct at Wyldfire.
You're right ... even I stated that those are feminine [passive] traits for her to act that way in the other thread.

Mercy, I can see her getting p;issed at just saying that.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire what side of this picture do you belong on?

http://www.singleabroad.com/pics/europe_us.jpg

I have no more to say about North American women.

As for you, as long as you can admit that you have been tainted by feminism then I'm ok with what you have to say.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is ketostix, is that I had never really attacked wyldfyre personally. I attacked what it was she had said, and she insist on taking personally and insist that I am attacking her, when I have clarified more than once that I am not against her and that I was never against her. All I hear in return is some insult followed by some dillusional statement that had absolutly nothing to do with my real intentions.

read full in context ...

women take everything personally. Very few can debate an issue without taking it personal.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm... ok... well................

Well they must take their women "issues" elsewhere then and STOP taking everything so personaly! If women want to come to a GUYS forum, then they need to act accordingly! Its as simple as that.

Laterz...

Lickaclit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you think that you're creating a double standard. It's okay to be into our M.A.L.Eness but it's not okay for a woman to be into her F.E.M.A.L.Eness?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

read full in context ...

Stop it with the ploys for sympathy and quit acting like a victim. I am NOT allowing you to bring that fight onto this thread. And furthermore, that is yet ANOTHER feminist tactic you used in your very next post. Knock it off. Either debate with me like a man or just quit before you make a complete a$$ out of yourself.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARG!

Originally posted by Lickaclit
Don't you think that you're creating a double standard. It's okay to be into our M.A.L.Eness but it's not okay for a woman to be into her F.E.M.A.L.Eness?
Put it THIS way... If you are a punk and u wear all these whack cloths etc (no offence to any "punks" out there:p) and you get invited to an upper class dinner, you are gonna need to act accordingly to the surroundings, you will wear respectable cloths, and u will act in a respectable manner, eventhough its not who u naturally are, you are a GUEST, and you need to co-operate and act accordingly, and if you feel that you are going to NOT be able to do that, then you should rather not attend. So my point is that if you are a "forener" or someone that is "different" and you go somewhere where the people are DIFFERENT, then you are going to be expected to act accordingly, and if you don’t, you WILL get 'attacked" or wateva it is that Wyldfire is claiming that people there are doing to her. So I say again... you have 3 options...

1) Act accordingly
2) Deal with it (the attacks etc) and don’t make a big deal of it
3) Leave.

Its as simple as that.

Laterz...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Don't bring it here. If you want to discuss that other thread then discuss it on THAT thread. Like feminists frequently do, he is attepmting to distract and disrupt a discussion he doesn't like and can't discuss rationally by bringing an argument from another thread HERE. Make him act like a man and not a feminist.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You're right ... even I stated that those are feminine [passive] traits for her to act that way in the other thread.

Mercy, I can see her getting p;issed at just saying that.
We are not discussing that thread here. Stop attempting to derail this thread. You still haven't answered why you behave like a feminist when you KNOW their behavior is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.