Florida State QB gets thrown off team after hitting woman, after she instigated it...

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
That is your biased angry opinion. The video shows different. He would not be off the team if he was not guilty.
The video shows what it plainly, objectively shows, two counts of assault, one count of battery, and reasonable self-defense in a SYG state. Mark my words, we haven't heard the last of this. Will stake my legal reputation on it.

As for your comical "he would not be off the team if he was not guilty" sentiment, stay away from poker tables, the stock market and lots of other prospective endeavors with that level of logical reasoning capacity. You have been advised.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
dasein said:
The video shows what it plainly, objectively shows, two counts of assault, one count of battery, and reasonable self-defense in a SYG state. Mark my words, we haven't heard the last of this. Will stake my legal reputation on it.

As for your comical "he would not be off the team if he was not guilty" sentiment, stay away from poker tables, the stock market and lots of other prospective endeavors with that level of logical reasoning capacity. You have been advised.
Yeah, Florida State wants to destroy their Football season before it even starts. We will see about that. I am sure it is not much of a legal reputation. :crackup:

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Yeah, Florida State wants to destroy their Football season before it even starts. We will see about that. I am sure it is not much of a legal reputation. :crackup:
First sentence is a glaring non sequitur, second a null set, and third ad hominem. You really are a logic king aren't you? Do you have anything substantive to say about this topic... at all? or are you like the rest who saw a man slap a woman who was assaulting him and rushed straight to that well-worn cultural pedestal?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
dasein said:
First sentence is a glaring non sequitur, second a null set, and third ad hominem. You really are a logic king aren't you? Do you have anything substantive to say about this topic... at all? or are you like the rest who saw a man slap a woman who was assaulting him and rushed straight to that well-worn cultural pedestal?
Calling it as I see it. Schools with top ranked football teams does what it takes to keep the team #1. Florida State has been a #1 team with one of the best athletic programs in the country. Only when it is far gone does the school do anything about it to take serious action. If he was not at fault, Florida State would back him all the way and he would still be on the team. I saw what he did and the right action was taken. Hitting a woman will get you in trouble. If you are in the legal field you should know that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They both acted stupidly, not much more to it than that.

But you know how boxers and guys trained in martial arts can't get away with beating on people in public? Because their bodies are like trained weapons? It's like attacking someone with a knife. It wouldn't surprise if any judge would view this like that, since the guy is an athlete, and a football player at that.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
So glad I don't do much litigation because our jury pools today are utter ****-garbage, as most of the posts in this thread underline clearly.

1. No one "punched" anyone in that video.
2. Johnson neither "shoved" nor "hip-checked" the girl before she raised her fist. He did what I and everyone on this forum have done hundreds of times in crowded bars, try to slide between people and into an EMPTY SPACE at the bar. Jesus, I don't know what video you guys are watching with all the "shoving" "punching" "hip checking" bull****.
3. She plainly moved her fat ass (that cow pasture is not a bar I'd ever be in for long btw) to block him from the free space on purpose.
4. They had words, and then she balled her fist. THE... END. She committed assault in that instant, with bottles 1 foot from her hand.
5. Some advice, if a drunk of ANY size of ANY gender ever balls their fist at you at a bar, get away if you can, and if you can't (and he couldn't), restrain or block their hands... and that's exactly what he did until she flailed at him.

Laugh it off, laugh at the widdie biddie fatass girl? Turn your back on them? You could be eating a bottle, losing teeth, having a concussion, ending your career in football or in anything else. Spare the "BIG TOUGH MAN WIDDIE BIDDIE GIRLIE" crap. It's bull****, gentlemen, knives are sharp, bottles are hard AND sharp, and I've read hundreds and thousands of cases and heard horror stories enough to know the widdie biddie girl nonsense is just that. Posture with the machismo here, it's fine, I implore you not to do it IRL.
6. Girl should be arrested, Johnson should sue the university AND her personally. If he has a decent lawyer, that's EXACTLY what he will do.
I've never been so embarrassed by anything else you have ever said on this web site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NgTGKeYtSw
13 seconds in, he's grabbing the bar for leverage and smashing into her. Watch her back bend out of shape from the force.

One second later, he throws an elbow to her midsection.

THEN...AND ONLY THEN...does she raise a fist at him.

The one who starts the fight doesn't get to claim self-defense. He started it, not her.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I would honestly like to know when was the first year in America that it started to become appropriate for women to hang out in bars unaccompanied by men. Somehow, I don't think women were visiting the bars or nightclubs during the 1820's to 1950's. This horrible alcoholic culture only came about in the last 50 years.

EEflags

Banned
Reaction score
This guys that punch girls are the ultimate wusses. Seriously wussified.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me.

I can't believe there are men defending hitting a woman under any circumstances here.
Again who is defending it? Saying she has some responsibility in this whole thing is in no way defending it.

If you are in a popular bar, you should expect to be bumped into many times a night. If you can't handle it then don't go to a crowded bar. Go to some bar with 5 people in it.

I've been bumped into at a bar many times when I was on gear and would be really on edge at times, ready to snap. Did I ever act like she did? No! I just turned to the dude, grabbed his upper arm or shoulder, pulled him closer to me and told him to be more careful and have a good night.

Most of the time they apologized. A few times they got mouthy and I just laughed in their face and walked away. I'm built like a linebacker, I don't need to prove my toughness. They want to see toughness they can come work out with me. I'll make sure they stay by the trash cans so they have somewhere to puke. Plus I was friends with multiple bouncers, a few of whom go to my gym and I had trained with off and on over the last few years. You think anything was going to happen to me if I jacked someone in the face? Probably not. But why do it? It's unnecessary.

Bottom line is if I can control my temper in an unnatural state, feeling like I got the strength of 100 men, being stronger than the vast majority of guys that bumped into me and being friends with the bouncers so they would have taken my side pretty much 100%, then she could have done a much better job controlling herself, with NONE of the above conditions.

Saying this doesn't defend his actions. As I said in the OP, there is no defense for it. But again, saying that doesn't absolve her of all wrongdoing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
13 seconds in, he's grabbing the bar for leverage and smashing into her. Watch her back bend out of shape from the force.
If you read the comments on the YouTube page, almost everybody is all "She threw the first punch, she got what she deserved". You have to read SoSuave to see posters pointing out that he was physical with her first. And to be honest, it escaped my attention the first time I watched it.

Strange when YouTube is more on the male's side than SoSuave is.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I've never been so embarrassed by anything else you have ever said on this web site.

One second later, he throws an elbow to her midsection.

THEN...AND ONLY THEN...does she raise a fist at him.

The one who starts the fight doesn't get to claim self-defense. He started it, not her.
That's what I see too. He started the whole thing and she was acting in self defense, although I don't think it was a smart move of her. Something else seems to went on before the video starts. It appears he followed her to the bar and elbowed his way past someone to get behind her. It appears she was already on guard from an encounter with him just previous. If there wasn't an earlier encounter, he still targeted her anyway.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts:

1- The athlete guy was just trying to get in line and order some drinks
2- The paranoid hysteric hooker thought he is dry humping her and entered "MAXIMUM-BlTCH" mode, while it was just his right shoulder touching or slightly pushing her left shoulder.

3- Then the mentally damaged hooker tries to physically threaten the guy by raising her left arm, making disgusting facial expressions and some people claim she even used racial remarks.

4- The moment she raises her left arm, the guy grabs and holds it to prevent any kind of violent actions.

5- But it didn't work, the hoe was high on testosterone and finally throws a punch which fails due to her sh1tty aiming.

6- The nasty hoe gets a punch on her face, which was a very well deserved punishment for physically assaulting an athlete and using hateful remarks.

Kudos to this guy:up:

EDIT: It looks like the guy was shlt-talking or whispering something in her ears which is what made the chick mad in the first place. IF SO MY EARLIER JUDGMENT WAS FLAWED. My guess is he was trying to "pick her up" but she rejected him. So, he decided to stalk her and put her in her place lol. The hoe was the one responsible for the violence though.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The only embarrassing thing is that anyone could objectively watch that video of a guy trying to slide into an empty space at a crowded bar and see any justification for language like "hip check," "smash," "grabbing the bar for leverage," "from the force," "throwing an elbow," or categorize a "slap" as a "punch."

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
categorize a "slap" as a "punch."

lol. So a slap isn't battery? Only hitting with a closed fist is battery? I'd love to see your citation for that one, counselor.