Florida State QB gets thrown off team after hitting woman, after she instigated it...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
De'Andre Johnson is 6'1 about 185 and benches about 300 pounds, squats about 350 per his high school recruiting page

This girl in this video at most is 165 and probably would be lucky with those flabby ass arms to bench press a bar.

I have a 15 year old sister who is what.. 5'7, about 170 pounds (yeah). Say me and my sister get in a fight. She actually weights more than I do by 2 pounds and she's my height. I'd beat the ever living **** out of my little sister I don't care if she hit me or if she is my size or my weight she can't bench press a bar. I bench 275, pretty easily.

to defend yourself means that you are in real danager. the guy in this video, nor my sister punching me is not me in danger. As a man with some strength you have to use better judgement. This dude knows what he can do and knows he's stronger than her look how he manhandled her before he hit her. AT no point, even after she hit him was he ever in any danger. He should have took it on the chin and walked off. Yeah it's not right but it is what it is.

Now if the girl was 250....

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
De'Andre Johnson is 6'1 about 185 and benches about 300 pounds, squats about 350 per his high school recruiting page

This girl in this video at most is 165 and probably would be lucky with those flabby ass arms to bench press a bar.

I have a 15 year old sister who is what.. 5'7, about 170 pounds (yeah). Say me and my sister get in a fight. She actually weights more than I do by 2 pounds and she's my height. I'd beat the ever living **** out of my little sister I don't care if she hit me or if she is my size or my weight she can't bench press a bar. I bench 275, pretty easily.

to defend yourself means that you are in real danager. the guy in this video, nor my sister punching me is not me in danger. As a man with some strength you have to use better judgement. This dude knows what he can do and knows he's stronger than her look how he manhandled her before he hit her. AT no point, even after she hit him was he ever in any danger. He should have took it on the chin and walked off. Yeah it's not right but it is what it is.

Now if the girl was 250....
You have to look at intent. What did she do when she punched him the face for no reason (a guy younger than her I might add)? Did she intend to cause him no harm and did it just as a joke? Nope, she lashed out in anger as her hamster brain had a meltdown and at that moment she meant to hurt him.

Noone throws a punch as a joke and that was probably her best shot, so when you compare that to a someone intending to run you down but who doesnt cause the tires fall off of their car beforehand, the point is they had the intent to run you down which means they are at fault.

white female privilege at work. she probably cried a bit after and the white knights puffed their chests out ready to throw down in order to keep her honor. she learned nothing from this, except that she can do no wrong. Look for her to be more emboldened in attacking other men in the future.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doesn't matter what the **** she intended to do if she can't do it lol.

If my son "intends" to beat me up do I have to right to throw him through a window lol?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cloudtopsun2100 said:
You have to look at intent. What did she do when she punched him the face for no reason (a guy younger than her I might add)? Did she intend to cause him no harm and did it just as a joke? Nope, she lashed out in anger as her hamster brain had a meltdown and at that moment she meant to hurt him.

Noone throws a punch as a joke and that was probably her best shot, so when you compare that to a someone intending to run you down but who doesnt cause the tires fall off of their car beforehand, the point is they had the intent to run you down which means they are at fault.

white female privilege at work. she probably cried a bit after and the white knights puffed their chests out ready to throw down in order to keep her honor. she learned nothing from this, except that she can do no wrong. Look for her to be more emboldened in attacking other men in the future.
You mean the punch she threw after he shoved her from behind initiating all this, and then grabbing her when she raised a first to defend herself?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Someone on another board said he is friends with someone who was there and he told him she called him a "f***ing N***er", which is what caused him to punch her. I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but that would certainly explain the reaction a little better...
Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me.

I can't believe there are men defending hitting a woman under any circumstances here.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she technically committed a battery against him. But she's a female. She used poor judgement and acted like a b*tch. But, as backbreaker pointed out, he is the guy. Bigger, stronger, etc. He also has a hell of a lot more to lose than this dumb entitled chick at a bar. His athletic career is likely over, and he's always gonna be "that guy that punched a chick at a bar". Women are emotional and out of control sometimes and society gives them a pass becase they are women. No one gives a guy a pass when something like this happens. It's not right, but that's the way it is. I remember a story Roosh told in his first book. He walked up to some drunk chick outside a bar and commented on how drunk she looked. She flipped the fvck out and punched him in the eye. He didn't punch her back. He was the smarter person and exited. This guy pretty much flushed his future down the toilet because he didn't control himself and just get away from the situation.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Yes she technically committed a battery against him. But she's a female. She used poor judgement and acted like a b*tch. But, as backbreaker pointed out, he is the guy. Bigger, stronger, etc. He also has a hell of a lot more to lose than this dumb entitled chick at a bar. His athletic career is likely over, and he's always gonna be "that guy that punched a chick at a bar". Women are emotional and out of control sometimes and society gives them a pass becase they are women. No one gives a guy a pass when something like this happens. It's not right, but that's the way it is. I remember a story Roosh told in his first book. He walked up to some drunk chick outside a bar and commented on how drunk she looked. She flipped the fvck out and punched him in the eye. He didn't punch her back. He was the smarter person and exited. This guy pretty much flushed his future down the toilet because he didn't control himself and just get away from the situation.
It is because of this WK mentality women are out of control.I really hope a woman attack you one day :).So she’s perfectly innocent even though she threw the first punch? I don’t think women should get a free swing, that’s not very equal. You have not been in many fights ..........right?Every threat is real. You neutralize it as best as you can, as quickly as you can. I don’t care anything about either of these two people. I don’t care who was there for what reason or who did what. She pushed the confrontation level and it was met. Her call.

Right who cares if she turned around with her fist ****ed back, who cares that when he stopped her from throwing the first punch she threw a punch with her other hand all that matters is he hit her back! She is the victim in all this........

Live your life however you need to.

I’m shocked the guy with a mohawk, tank top, and hipster glasses didn’t try to step in.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Still missing the fact that the guy initiated all this by having a sh!t attitude and shoving the woman from behind. He then grabbed her (assault btw) when she raised a fist to defend herself. That's the only reason she ever threw a punch.

Johnson initiated the conflict, and assaulted the woman before she ever touched him. He's an idiot and fvked up his life.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So...you neutralize the threat by punching a woman in the face? Even though she hit him first, you still don't punch a woman. Because society gives women a free pass on this type of behavior, and you're a man, you should know that. Remove yourself from the situation. Which he could have easily done. It didn't say she was innocent. I didn't say it was right. But that's the way it is. Women get away with this type of behavior, it sucks. Thank you for the lesson on threats, and how to neutralize situations. Christ...as a kid I was taught that you never hit a girl or woman. Call me a WK if you like. Ever had a woman physical attack you YawataNoKami? I have. And I removed myself from the situation like a big boy with common sense. Because I know I'm going to be on the losing end no matter what really happened.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the third sosuave thread on this topic.

Self-defense as a legal concept is a thousand years old. And from then until now, it's always been the rule that the force used to protect yourself must be reasonable. If I threaten to throw a toothpick at you, that's not justification for crushing my skull with a baseball bat. That's not how self-defense works.

The last time I *almost* got in a bar fight, before the bouncers threw the other guys out, was when a little 5' tall coked-up Mexican walked up and grabbed the face of the girl I was talking to, so he could talk to her. She was the head ring girl for our mma fights and just model beautiful, but I wasn't even hitting on her. I was just standing there talking to her and my trainer's wife. He scared the hell out of her and she ran away.

I don't give a sh!t about defending any woman's "honor." What made me so mad is that I knew he had stared at me long enough beforehand to make the judgment that I was a pvssy who wouldn't do anything. Those guys were on so much coke, I don't know if they even realized that the two of them were about to pick a fight with a dozen mma fighters at once. That bouncer saved their asses by tossing them out. They got arrested later in the night running from the cops in a stolen car.

That's how I view a man punching a woman in a bar. He is basically saying every other man in the bar is a pvssy who either won't or can't kick his ass.

By the way, regarding fighting, muscles are great, but if you don't have any training, then training trumps muscles...easily. My trainer's wife would have sent that QB to the hospital.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

Yeah, this is simply not a fair fight. It's not a fight at all, actually.
Certainly a woman should not be able to legally hit a man, although that is foggy here because he initiated the contact - twice, before she hit him.
Regardless, she was no threat to him.

And that's the way the judge will look at it. It doesn't matter what SoSuavers who want to see women being punched out say. A judge will look at it like Adrian Peterson beating on his kid - this chick had no more chance against this dude than that kid had against Adrian Peterson. He should have used better judgement, he acted stupidly here.

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of white knights in this thread. Of course the jaylan the woman will throw in her own view.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You have not been in many fights ..........right?Every threat is real.
Agreed, you can break a bone with 2lbs of pressure, you can easily kill someone with the right hit to the face. If she was wearing a ring she could have put out the dude's eye. If you are defending this woman, you are the enabler. Doesn't matter if the man was 600 lbs and the woman was 50 lbs, it was her intent.

If she was smart, she would have run to a BOUNCER and had him deal with the problem or called the police. The man was clearly not a threat to her in a CROWDED bar where she could have simply screamed for help (if his intent was to harm/rape). I imagine all of you defending her actions are leftist wk hand wringers who have never had the opportunity of being hit in the face. Man or Woman it still hurts like hell and retribution is to be expected. She's lucky she wasn't in China or the Middle East, the crowd would have held her down while the man exacted justice.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you feel the same way if it was your woman that I hip-checked out of the way in a fight over who was next at the bar? Would you really be like, "That's right, b!tch! Learn your place, woman!!!"

Battery is unwanted touching. He commits battery as soon as he starts shoving her out of the way with his hip, and continues to do so the entire time that his hands are on her. She never raises her fist until long after he begins touching her.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Battery is unwanted touching. He commits battery as soon as he starts shoving her out of the way with his hip, and continues to do so the entire time that his hands are on her. She never raises her fist until long after he begins touching her.

He was thrown off the team for starting the battery and I agree with the decision. The video made it clear to what happened with the assualt he started.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Would you feel the same way if it was your woman that I hip-checked out of the way in a fight over who was next at the bar? Would you really be like, "That's right, b!tch! Learn your place, woman!!!"
My woman wouldn't go to a bar. If it was a nightclub, she would sit quietly in a corner or stand there without speaking to anyone. If someone approached her and wouldn't leave her alone, she would come over to me or find security. She would NEVER attempt to hit a MAN in the face, she knows what men are capable of. This is a failure of America to properly educate its citizens, especially its women, so YES in that regard this woman does NOT know her place and this guy was just bringing her up to speed. My wife agrees if you were wondering.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/cafe-manager-punched-employee-she-114723723.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/snooki-gets-punched-teacher-brad-ferro-gets-fired/

American women have not learned how to respect men. Is it any surprise these incidents are on the rise? Your place as a man is to act respectful to women and take care of them. A woman's place is at a man's side or somewhere behind him, not wandering around a bar, on her own, trying to get drunk. Its a failure of the system and just one more reason that American society is sick. You guys are so used to putting up with bullsh1t that you think her behavior is normal and justified. Go to any other country in the world and show this to a group of red blooded men. Russia, Georgia, Brazil, Mexico, China, South Africa, Nigeria, Morocco, Malta, Thailand.... American men are the laughing stock of the world.... as are American women.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So glad I don't do much litigation because our jury pools today are utter ****-garbage, as most of the posts in this thread underline clearly.

1. No one "punched" anyone in that video.
2. Johnson neither "shoved" nor "hip-checked" the girl before she raised her fist. He did what I and everyone on this forum have done hundreds of times in crowded bars, try to slide between people and into an EMPTY SPACE at the bar. Jesus, I don't know what video you guys are watching with all the "shoving" "punching" "hip checking" bull****.
3. She plainly moved her fat ass (that cow pasture is not a bar I'd ever be in for long btw) to block him from the free space on purpose.
4. They had words, and then she balled her fist. THE... END. She committed assault in that instant, with bottles 1 foot from her hand.
5. Some advice, if a drunk of ANY size of ANY gender ever balls their fist at you at a bar, get away if you can, and if you can't (and he couldn't), restrain or block their hands... and that's exactly what he did until she flailed at him.

Laugh it off, laugh at the widdie biddie fatass girl? Turn your back on them? You could be eating a bottle, losing teeth, having a concussion, ending your career in football or in anything else. Spare the "BIG TOUGH MAN WIDDIE BIDDIE GIRLIE" crap. It's bull****, gentlemen, knives are sharp, bottles are hard AND sharp, and I've read hundreds and thousands of cases and heard horror stories enough to know the widdie biddie girl nonsense is just that. Posture with the machismo here, it's fine, I implore you not to do it IRL.
6. Girl should be arrested, Johnson should sue the university AND her personally. If he has a decent lawyer, that's EXACTLY what he will do.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.ryot.org/domestic-violence-against-men/698317

American society in a nutshell.

=====================

My wife also pointed out that we dont even know if this alleged man identifies with that gender or not. So really this could be a girl on girl fight for all we know... maybe he identifies as a gay man, this could be a hate crime. She certainly did not have 'positive' consent to touch 'his/her' body, this might be classed as sexual assault.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
dasein said:
So glad I don't do much litigation because our jury pools today are utter ****-garbage, as most of the posts in this thread underline clearly.

1. No one "punched" anyone in that video.
2. Johnson neither "shoved" nor "hip-checked" the girl before she raised her fist. He did what I and everyone on this forum have done hundreds of times in crowded bars, try to slide between people and into an EMPTY SPACE at the bar. Jesus, I don't know what video you guys are watching with all the "shoving" "punching" "hip checking" bull****.
3. She plainly moved her fat ass (that cow pasture is not a bar I'd ever be in for long btw) to block him from the free space on purpose.
4. They had words, and then she balled her fist. THE... END. She committed assault in that instant, with bottles 1 foot from her hand.
5. Some advice, if a drunk of ANY size of ANY gender ever balls their fist at you at a bar, get away if you can, and if you can't (and he couldn't), restrain or block their hands... and that's exactly what he did until she flailed at him.

Laugh it off, laugh at the widdie biddie fatass girl? Turn your back on them? You could be eating a bottle, losing teeth, having a concussion, ending your career in football or in anything else. Spare the "BIG TOUGH MAN WIDDIE BIDDIE GIRLIE" crap. It's bull****, gentlemen, knives are sharp, bottles are hard AND sharp, and I've read hundreds and thousands of cases and heard horror stories enough to know the widdie biddie girl nonsense is just that. Posture with the machismo here, it's fine, I implore you not to do it IRL.
6. Girl should be arrested, Johnson should sue the university AND her personally. If he has a decent lawyer, that's EXACTLY what he will do.

That is your biased angry opinion. The video shows different. He would not be off the team if he was not guilty.