Florida State QB gets thrown off team after hitting woman, after she instigated it...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FSU QB Deandre Johnson gets thrown off the team after punching a women at a bar. Dumb decision, no real way of condoning it or agreeing with it.

However, what makes it OK for a women to throw the first punch? OK, so he bumped into her at a bar. The woman turns around clearly pissed off and confrontational and screams something at him then pulls her arm back and balls up her fist as if she is going to punch him. He then grabs her wrist and pulls her arm down to prevent it, she pulls her arms free and swings at him, grazing him in the face.

At this point, he should have just gotten security to throw the dumb b!tch out instead of cold ****ing her.

However, this goes back to women and their entitlement issues. Tired of seeing women thinking they can do whatever they want and get away with it simply because they are a female. If a guy balled up his fist and swung at a another dude, he would have been thrown in jail right along with Deandre. However, since its a woman, nothing happens to her even tho she instigated the entire thing. Always wanting their cake and eating it to, they feel like they can do whatever they want in these situations because of all the "White Knights" that will rush in to help the damsel in distress. No consequences, no taking responsibility for their actions, I mean how is it any different than a 6 year old kid?

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...deandre-johnson-arrest-assault-incident-video

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this too. This is the white knight and feminazi society we live in. Men have been conditioned from a young age to always give women special privileges.

"Never hit a woman" but it's open season on men.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm about a QB's size at 6'5" 225. I've had a woman try to punch me before (18 years ago now, a girl I had dated for years). It was so funny to me I laughed at her and blocked her punches. She became infuriated and tried harder, but under no circumstances would I have ever punched her. And that was in private, nevermind public. He's too big to get away with it.

Remember: lots of girls deserve to be hit, but if they do you should walk, not hit them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have the video, which shows she started it, I don't know HOW the frick the guy got arrested, while she got off scott free. Makes no sense. I actually think that men need to show some restraint in these cases, because the girl was really no threat to him, while he could seriously fvck her up. However, regardless of that, the law needs to step in and discourage these women from thinking they have the right to go around hitting men.

It's hard to tell exactly what was going on in the video. My impression is, it looks like he accidentally bumped into her, then she jokingly put her fist up (looks like she had a bit of a smile). Then he reacted seriously, and she lost her temper and hit him. That's just conjecture though. I've heard someone else say she was trying to hit on her.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are on a football team you have a higher standard of behavior because you represent the University you are playing for. In addition, he is underage and had no business being in a bar that served alcohol.

I watched the video and I got a completely different impression. Johnson was the first to make physical contact, he pushed his way to the bar pushing into the women, then she raised her hand up like she was going to hit him, IMO this did not look like a legitimate threat, he then GRABBED HER ARM and would not let go. BTW this is assault. What is she going to get charged with... he assaulted her first, sure she threw a punch but only after the grabbed her and would not let go.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Johnson was the first to make physical contact, he pushed his way to the bar pushing into the women, then she raised her hand up like she was going to hit him, IMO this did not look like a legitimate threat, he then GRABBED HER ARM and would not let go. BTW this is assault. What is she going to get charged with... he assaulted her first, sure she threw a punch but only after the grabbed her and would not let go.
Actually, you are the first person I've seen point this out, that hadn't registered with me. You're right, he initiated the contact. He grabbed her first. True, she had raised her fist in a threatening gesture (although I still don't think it looks like she was serious), but he grabbed her before she punched him.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reason to raise your hand like that unless you are Xena.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Witnesses are also saying she called him an n-word.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Witnesses are also saying she called him an n-word.
That's an easy out for his guilt as he's a "star". He obviously grabbed her first starting the issue. Then of course because he's the one in trouble all of a sudden she is conveniently heard calling him the N word. Looking for a get out of jail free card.

"Oh I'm just in trouble because of RACISM." GTFO.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how Hope Solo assaulted her sister and nephew, and gets to keep competing. Double standards are so fun.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
silencer said:
He obviously grabbed her first starting the issue
She was the one who raised her hand like a high-testosterone gladiatrix.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black man vs white woman in the racist south. I wonder who will get the blame.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Female aggressiveness and physical violence towards men is on the rise. 40 years of research shows it as fact. Women can instigate fights against men knowing they are less likely to get punished by the law. Men in any retaliation will be jailed, fired, removed for their jobs. Check out the "Women use GUILT to control men" thread to see how ignorant posters deny that women use natural physical force as their means.

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
The average american woman is 165 lbs. That's damn near a UFC welterweight, lol.

The law says you can defend yourself--but we're talking about team "policy" on an NCAA football team. A different set of rules and policies apply.

It's not fair, but you use common sense in this situation.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A man who can dodge 3 240 lb linebackers should be able to handle it. From now on, everyone defending this QB should publish their height with their pro-wife-beater comments.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
If you are on a football team you have a higher standard of behavior because you represent the University you are playing for. In addition, he is underage and had no business being in a bar that served alcohol.

I watched the video and I got a completely different impression. Johnson was the first to make physical contact, he pushed his way to the bar pushing into the women, then she raised her hand up like she was going to hit him, IMO this did not look like a legitimate threat, he then GRABBED HER ARM and would not let go. BTW this is assault. What is she going to get charged with... he assaulted her first, sure she threw a punch but only after the grabbed her and would not let go.
This Exactly .

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
They have the video, which shows she started it, I don't know HOW the frick the guy got arrested, while she got off scott free. Makes no sense. I actually think that men need to show some restraint in these cases, because the girl was really no threat to him, while he could seriously fvck her up. However, regardless of that, the law needs to step in and discourage these women from thinking they have the right to go around hitting men.

It's hard to tell exactly what was going on in the video. My impression is, it looks like he accidentally bumped into her, then she jokingly put her fist up (looks like she had a bit of a smile). Then he reacted seriously, and she lost her temper and hit him. That's just conjecture though. I've heard someone else say she was trying to hit on her.
Someone on another board said he is friends with someone who was there and he told him she called him a "f***ing N***er", which is what caused him to punch her. I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but that would certainly explain the reaction a little better...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Black man vs white woman in the racist south. I wonder who will get the blame.
Well according to numerous reports over the years, in Tallahassee, its almost never the football players...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
A man who can dodge 3 240 lb linebackers should be able to handle it. From now on, everyone defending this QB should publish their height with their pro-wife-beater comments.
Saying that she is not innocent in this whole situation and that she deserves to be charged as well does not equate to defending his actions. It merely is pointing out that in this case it takes two to tango...