Flirt heavily with girls you don't care about

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I find incredibly helpful for confidence is flirting heavily with girls I am not attracted to. Really go over the top and take the piss. For example give them extravagant compliments, tease them, and make really unsubtle sexual innuendoes at every possible opportunity. Use lots of eyebrow raising and smile a lot.
Pretend you are a 60s cheesy seducer and really have some fun with it. Use the most corny chat up lines you can think of. Go over the top with ****y and funny. JUST HAVE FUN AND AIM TO SHOCK!

I do this for fun and surprisingly rather than getting slapped or laughed at by girls, I actually get positive responses a lot of the time, even though I am completely taking the piss.

For example here are some of the outrageous lines I used with a girl i know vaguely who i have no interest in, friend of a friend who came to lunch:

"You are even prettier in the daylight (we met at a club)"
"You know, falling in love is easy, it is just a matter of sitting opposite the right woman at lunch"
"I want to discuss a business proposition with you" Her: You couldn't afford me Me: Well, now we have established the nature of your virtue, let's negotiate"
"You know very few girls would be able to carry off such appaling clothes, but you my dear can!"
"If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me"

I also spent much of the year making deep eye contact with her, and raising an eyebrow and smirking whenever she caught my eye.

I had a lot of fun and she actually ended up flirting with me by the end of the meal.

By the way, this also has a habit of making girls hate you, so make sure you don't care about the girl as a friend or a potential lover.

91redrotary

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you friggin serious???????????
That was a horrible case of djing!!!!!!!! I dont even have a strong enough comment for that.

91redrotary

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like saying "act like a faggot" because they always have the hot females aroud them. But then when its time to get close, turn on your dj skills and act straight.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this tip. It's like practicing. You start to learn what you can really get away with and what works.

After doing this for a while you should move on to flirting with women you are attracted to as well.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How so?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't think that Matt is saying to actually pick up these women are you? What harm does it do to try out material especially when there's nothing to loose and YOU are in control?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice makes perfect. Nice post, its a trick i used to pulll myself together originallly.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The only thing this is going to accomplish is having a bunch of fat warpigs chasing after you. Why lead on girls YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT??

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sux2bu

The only thing this is going to accomplish is having a bunch of fat warpigs chasing after you. Why lead on girls YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT??
Only if you are afraid to say "Thanks, you're nice but I'm not interested." What is it with guys not having the confidence to turn away women?:confused:

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so wrong because you are lying and leading girls on. Girls that do this are one of the main reasons that men are here at this site. *******s that like to play mind games:rolleyes:

Matt Rogers - You are a scumbag and if there is a god someday you are going to get exactly what you deserve. When it happens don't ask yourself "why me?"

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Only if you are afraid to say "Thanks, you're nice but I'm not interested." What is it with guys not having the confidence to turn away women?:confused:
Yeah say that after you already told them they are beautiful:rolleyes:

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I am not trying to pick up these girls. I wouldn't do it if I sensed the girl really liked me. It is just harmless flirting. I usually do it with female friends with boyfriends who know me well enough to know it is in jest. The point is to see how much you can get away with, by overdoing the ****y and the funny and the compliments and see how girls respond. You don't do it all the time, but you do it a bit for fun.

Girls find flirting a compliment even if they know you are not interested. Girls love to be complimented and teased. I tend to do it with pretty women who for whatever reason I am not interested in or else if I started telling plain girls they were beautiful they might think I am being mean or sarcastic.

I find when I really like a girl I am too busy trying not to screw up to relax and tease girls, for fear of driving them away. So this is a great way of testing stuff out.

It is a bit sleazy, but some guys like me need all the practice we can get, and this is a good way to get it.

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just from the title I thought, yeah when you are still learning and practicing, flirting with girls you don't care about is a good idea. When you get better you just break people's hearts.

Scrap the content of this post, I say if you think C+F is for you but you aren't too good at it yet then practice. That's how I learned, every now and then dropping C+F on girls I'm totally comfortable with.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
Yeah, I am not trying to pick up these girls. I wouldn't do it if I sensed the girl really liked me. It is just harmless flirting. I usually do it with female friends with boyfriends who know me well enough to know it is in jest. The point is to see how much you can get away with, by overdoing the ****y and the funny and the compliments and see how girls respond. You don't do it all the time, but you do it a bit for fun.

Girls find flirting a compliment even if they know you are not interested. Girls love to be complimented and teased. I tend to do it with pretty women who for whatever reason I am not interested in or else if I started telling plain girls they were beautiful they might think I am being mean or sarcastic.

I find when I really like a girl I am too busy trying not to screw up to relax and tease girls, for fear of driving them away. So this is a great way of testing stuff out.

It is a bit sleazy, but some guys like me need all the practice we can get, and this is a good way to get it.
If you obviously flirt how on earth would she know you weren't interested? You're a guy but there are plenty of women that do the same thing as you. Which is why men for the most part don't understand women. I thought that the male gender was above that. I guess I was wrong.:(

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jippii
Just from the title I thought, yeah when you are still learning and practicing, flirting with girls you don't care about is a good idea. When you get better you just break people's hearts.

Scrap the content of this post, I say if you think C+F is for you but you aren't too good at it yet then practice. That's how I learned, every now and then dropping C+F on girls I'm totally comfortable with.
C+F is totally different. Lying and telling them they are beautiful is just wrong.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Yeah say that after you already told them they are beautiful:rolleyes:
You'd tell them that, wouldn't you... :rolleyes: Wouldn't that be considered an AFC move?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd tell them that, wouldn't you... :rolleyes: Wouldn't that be considered an AFC move?
I wouldn't have to give them any excuse because I would never be in that situation. They would know I wasn't interested.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
If you obviously flirt how on earth would she know you weren't interested? You're a guy but there are plenty of women that do the same thing as you. Which is why men for the most part don't understand women. I thought that the male gender was above that. I guess I was wrong.:(
We're talking about men flirting with women which is completely different than women flirting with men. Women can be 'nice' to a guy and if he's an AFC, he thinks she's flirting with him.

Flirting is just one of the traits of someone is charismatic. Believe it or not, you can flirt with someone without them feeling that you are trying to pick them up. It can be done with the motive of only trying to make the other person feel good about herself. THAT is the definition of 'charisma'.

You guys will not understand this as long as you feel that there is always the goal of picking up a woman as long as you initiate any type of conversation with her. Do you realize that is why most women give you the cold shoulder when you approach them? They can feel that you are engaging them in attempt to get something from them and that puts them on the defensive.

They get defensive, they resist your approach, you get afraid and spend endless time trying to find the perfect line to give a woman in hopes that you won't get turned down. You waste time and miss out on an opportunity by just engaging and being charismatic.

But how do you engage while being charismatic??? You probably don't know. It's not as if you do anything like... practice on women no matter your attraction to them.... :rolleyes:

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But how do you engage while being charismatic??? You probably don't know. It's not as if you do anything like... practice on women no matter your attraction to them.... :rolleyes:
You can practice C+F but there is no need to downright lie about things like this when you have no interest, that is just wrong:

"You know very few girls would be able to carry off such appaling clothes, but you my dear can!"
"If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me"
"You are even prettier in the daylight (we met at a club)"