Flaky girl I blew off is trying to reach me...

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wed night roles by, but she's not there. I waited until 9:30 to call if she's coming, but she doesn't pick up, so I leave a message. I got tired of waiting, so at 10:00, I left 1 last message for her saying that I don't know what happened, but that if she calls back soon, we can still meet up sometime.
I just want to make it clear to you that you don't do stuff like that.

You go and wait 15 minutes then if she don't show you leave and you
DON'T CALL HER.

She agreed to a date with you and then flaked on you.
It's rude.

You send a important message by not calling... it's this,
YOU stood me up and that's ok because im not desperate
and have other things to do because im a man.

Get it?

Gibraltar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick story, I was at a club with a friend and I approached two HBs. My friend got the HB9, and I got the HB8's phone number. At the end of the night, I even gave her my card. So I call her and she doesn't pick up...You know what I???? NOT A DAMN THING! I deleted her number and got new 3 numbers within a couple days...4 days later, she begs my friend to try to get me to call her again...But have I? Heck no!

I've already moved on to my next set of prospects. You gotta respect your time and value as a man. If she really wanted to talk, she would've called me already! See, dating gets easier once you respect yourself. and plus, my friend is dating her friend so she knows why I never called. I already made the first reach towards her...she must reach back for me to get interested in her again.

dating is a lot like sales. If you arrange a meeting time with a prospect and they don't show up, you move on to the next prospect. Show your time is VALUABLE! Think about it...if the salesman keeps contacting the uninterested prospect, he and his family will starve!!!!

A valuable man takes everything in stride. You can't worry about the girls that aren't interested b/c you are neglecting the girls that are.

Please get used to people becoming disinterested. it doesn't matter. When one woman leaves out the door, another comes running in. Do not be her friend b/c she already lost respect for you.

Remember...you're always selling (approaching new women).

Daniel1099

Don Juan
Reaction score
what if you cut a girl out of your life that disrespects you...

but then she asks "why dont you talk to me anymore"

what do you say to that?

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daniel1099 said:
i like the what??

and a the "your weird" look on the face.
Haha yes. I've given a girl the 'youre weird' face after she called my name and said "hi! :D". I turned to her and was just like "?" with the weird face.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely. You'll see whether or not she respects you after a while, depending on how often you see her. With the girl I mentioned above, I was forced to see her maybe once a week so I saw progression happen.

ffm86

Don Juan
Reaction score
JDA70 said:
I just want to make it clear to you that you don't do stuff like that.

You go and wait 15 minutes then if she don't show you leave and you
DON'T CALL HER.
I think that's pretty ridiculous. It's unreasonable to call to see if she's headed to the right place or got lost or whatever?

You send a important message by not calling... it's this,
YOU stood me up and that's ok because im not desperate
and have other things to do because im a man.

Get it?
No I don't get it.

If I hadn't called, she most likely would have forgotten about me and gone on thinking she never did anything wrong.

I sent a hard message to her.