Finding your confidence! Help me with your comments!

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR...Heading out to Lunch.

For all of you bleeding hearts that think I am scamming GrassHopper read on.

I got a call from GH before lunch; he tells me he wants to meet me for lunch, his treat. I tell him I am not that kind of girl and I don’t put out on the 1st date; he laughs.

Well, he tells me that he got a VM from one of the ladies we met at the club on Saturday night; she has invited him to see a show on Broadway this coming Friday night.

He picks me up at my office, and on the way to lunch we spot this really cute HB9.5 holding a black plastic bag and cleaning the passenger side of her car. She is parked in front of a convenience store, I tell GH to pull over and I will give it a shot.

I get out of the car and walk toward the HB9.5. As she is cleaning the car, I say to her:

Sapiens: <Smile> “Please don’t forget to wax and do the wheels”
HB9.5:<LOL>
Sapiens: <Smile> “You know, just because we are having great weather in November doesn’t give you the right to spring clean you car.”
HB9.5: <LOL>
Sapiens: <Smile> “So, what’s your name?”
HB9.5: <Smile> “Andrea.”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Hi Andrea, it is good to meet you; my name is Sapiens.”
Andrea: <Smile> “Yeah, same here.”
Sapiens: <Smile> “So Andrea, are you from around here?”
Andrea: <Smile> “Yeah, but me and my fiancée are moving down to Florida tomorrow.”
Sapiens: “No way??”
Andrea: “He found a job down there, so we have to move.”
Sapiens: <Smile> “You see, that is what’s wrong with fate, it is cruel and it teases us. It is like showing a runway supermodel a Thanksgiving dinner banquet.”
Andrea: <LOL>
Sapiens: <Smile> “So Andrea, what can I do to keep you in Jersey.”
Andrea: <Smile> “You could find my fiancée a job somewhere here.”
Sapiens: <LOL> “How about I find your fiancée a job in Antarctica, and you stay here?”
Andrea: <LOL> “I don’t think he would like that…..

Short convo and wish her well………………Then we continued to lunch…

P.S. I almost forgot, GH tells me his roommates want to join the program paying the same amount he agreed to pay. LOL, I tell him I am not running a pimp camp.

Last edited:

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey sapiens great thread, im learning stuff from this! :)

GH should look into positive thinking and affirmations:

When his mind takes over saying "I cant do this!" or "She wont like me!" he should quickly say to himself "I CAN do this!" or "She'll think im GREAT!" - get him to keep doing this until he instinctively (sp?) uses the positive thoughts. Working for me so far!

BTW I want 100 of that $5000 for posting this! ;)

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
Hey sapiens great thread, im learning stuff from this! :)

GH should look into positive thinking and affirmations:

BTW I want 100 of that $5000 for posting this! ;)
silverwex,

Thanks, and I will just apply that 100 to the 5k you owe me,LOL:D

-Sapiens

Fa Zhou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: FR...Heading out to Lunch.

P.S. I almost forgot, GH tells me his roommates want to join the program paying the same amount he agreed to pay. LOL, I tell him I am not running a pimp camp.
Oh, the mental images of Sapiens and his Pimp Army. :crackup:

five_star

Reaction score
No, I'm sorry, but I don't understand how gh is gonna learn stuff here - looking back at your posts, in the first half of your FR's, its just you saying, "stand over there, i'll see you later" - 5k or no 5k, what does that teach anyone, except that it can be done? he knows that already, that why he asked you for help.

And still, all your reports seem to be: Sapien, HB, Sapien, HB... If you're serious about looking after this guy, you should be listening in to what he's saying, and giving constructive criticism on that.

All the best with the teaching though man, I hope this guy learns the skills.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by five_star
No, I'm sorry, but I don't understand how gh is gonna learn stuff here - looking back at your posts, in the first half of your FR's, its just you saying, "stand over there, i'll see you later" - 5k or no 5k, what does that teach anyone, except that it can be done? he knows that already, that why he asked you for help.

And still, all your reports seem to be: Sapien, HB, Sapien, HB... If you're serious about looking after this guy, you should be listening in to what he's saying, and giving constructive criticism on that.

" You can not teach a man anything; you can
only help him to find it within himself " -Galileo

"It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges,
and I believed in myself."-Muhammad Ali

"Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger"

I agree sapien should do less apporaching and make Gh do more. Make Gh ketp going at it until he knows women like the back of his hand.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bbestar
technically sapiens is not a pimp, from his posts above i see no evidence
I am enjoying reading his posts. This guy sounds like a pro PUA, the replies are perfect, a bit too perfect. Maybe its a scam but who knows. Those situations are plausible and if executed in the same mannerism he just described it will WORK. You just have to stay sharp, witty and not lose your cool.

DjDamage

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by five_star

Originally posted by Blackdragon5095 I agree sapien should do less apporaching and make Gh do more. Make Gh ketp going at it until he knows women like the back of his hand.
Originally posted by DJDamage This guy sounds like a pro PUA, the replies are perfect, a bit too perfect. Maybe its a scam but who knows. Those situations are plausible and if executed in the same mannerism he just described it will WORK. You just have to stay sharp, witty and not lose your cool.
Damn, you guys are a bit dense. Do I have to spell everything out for you guys????

How is GH supposed to learn anything? Gain his confidence? You have to realize we are just getting started. This is not about me; this is more about you than is about GH and me. You see, I am sharing this with you, so you, yourself see it can be done. GH now is seeing it can be done. Jeeesus H. Krist!!!!!!

You wanna read about GH. Ok.

We are at a 7/11 (Convenience store) HB7 getting some snacks.
GH: <walks next to girl >
HB7: <blank look on face>
GH: <stands there>
HB7: <pays and walks out>

^ Wow, that was interesting!! So, you learn anything? Is it not what you see everyday??? Look around you and tell me I am wrong! Blah.

-Sapiens

P.S. and no, I am not a PUA and don't care to be one. Come on guys, lighten up.

Last edited:

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread Sapiens :D

you are doing everything right

in the old days an apprentice didn't pick up the tools for sometimes even a few years

all he did was sit and watch the master

he sees it can be done

he sees how it is done

he is there and part of it

i have tried to train a few apprentices.

they don't appreciate what you are doing.

i approve 100% you charging him the $5,000.

people flaming you don't understand

why ?

because THEIR TIME IS NOT VALUABLE

you are GH's personal trainer in gym

in charge of his wardrobe

lining up FB to work with him

arranging his salsa lessons

providing security and protection when he is passed out on the train

the list goes on

maybe he could come to sosuave maybe he could READ for free

but he would never leave his house

he would never hit the gym every morning

he would never learn to salsa

he would never approach girls

he would just be another keyboard jockey on sosuave

i think alot of people are jealous too

they wish their next door neighbour was Sapiens

and the only reason they haven't asked if you can be their mentor too is the $5,000 price tag

GH = Rocky I
Sapiens = Trainer Mickey

i look forward to the rest of the adventures of GH

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sapiens
Damn, you guys are a bit dense. Do I have to spell everything out for you guys????

How is GH supposed to learn anything? Gain his confidence? You have to realize we are just getting started. This is not about me; this is more about you than is about GH and me. You see, I am sharing this with you, so you, yourself see it can be done. GH now is seeing it can be done. Jeeesus H. Krist!!!!!!

You wanna read about GH. Ok.

We are at a 7/11 (Convenience store) HB7 getting some snacks.
GH: <walks next to girl >
HB7: <blank look on face>
GH: <stands there>
HB7: <pays and walks out>

^ Wow, that was interesting!! So, you learn anything? Is it not what you see everyday??? Look around you and tell me I am wrong! Blah.

-Sapiens

P.S. and no, I am not a PUA and don't care to be one. Come on guys, lighten up.

I was not trying to attack you. Just trying to help. But the quote is true. You can't teach a man anything but you can help him find it in himself. It good that your helping him understand the game and having him put in the effort. When I first started appoarching women I didn't know what else to say so I would say hey and walk off. Even say nice hair and walk off. But I wasn't used to it.

Now days I can appoarch girls and even learning how to start up good converstations. I'm around more women and I tell myself, Blackdragon your really improving. I'm glad you have this up so I can learn from it. The more I read, the more I realize how important confidence is and taking a risk. Back then I would be too scared to take any risk, but now days I look forward to doing it.

Sapiens keep the stoires coming and ketp us updated. Gh will get used to being around women and appoarching them faster then he thinks.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR.. while awaiting to be seated.

Given my time constraints, I had agreed to meet GH for late dinner Wednesday night at Chevy’s (Mexican Restaurant) so we could have some one on one time. We had a late in the evening storm, so when I arrived at the restaurant it was pouring rain.

GrassHopper was already there, waiting for me in his car in the parking lot. I parked and signaled GH. We ran from our cars to the entrance of the restaurant, by the time we got there we were drenched. Once inside, the place was packed and a queue (line) of people waiting to be seated. We gave our names to the Hostess and moved to the waiting area.

In the waiting area there is this huge bay window that looks out into the parking lot, where you could see the heavy rain pelting the vehicles outside. Standing next to the window sill were two HB8.5s; they glanced at us and I smiled, they smiled back. Then I say to them:

Sapiens: <Smile> “Wow, Where is Animal Control when you need them!?.”
HB8.5A: <ROFLAO> (rolling on floor laughing azz off)
HB8.5B: <Looking puzzled> “Why, why do you need them?”
HB8.5A<ROFLAO X 2>
Sapiens: <Standing there smiling and waiting for HB8.5A to catch her breath>
HB8.5A: <LOL, and turns to HB8.5B> “Get it? It is raining cats and dogs!!”
Both HB laugh.

HB8.5A: <Smile and turns to me> “Hey, that one’s, good, LOL”
Sapiens: <Smile> “So how are you gals doing?”
HB8.5A: <Smile> “Good.”
HB8.5B: <Smile> “We are doing good.”
Sapiens: <Smile> “My name is Sapiens, and this is my good friend GrassHopper.”
HB8.5A: <Smile> “I am Sara.”
HB8.5B: <Smile> “ ‘am Monica”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Hi Sara, hello Monica.”
GH: <Smile> “Hello, hello.”

Once the introductions were complete, I turn to Sara and say:

Sapiens: <Smile> “So ladies, what brings you out in this lovely weather?”
Sara: <Smile> “We work together; we had to stay late so we decided to get a bite to eat.”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Yeah, I hear that the food here is pretty good.”
Sara: <Smile> “Yes, I like the little desserts called ‘chimi-changis’”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Wow, I bet they must be good.”
Sara: <Smile> “Yeah, you should try them.”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Excellent.”

Sara: <Smile> “So, you always make jokes about the weather?”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Nope, only part time.”
Sara: <LOL> “What do you do fulltime?”
Sapiens: <Sly smile> “I sell square tires.”
Sara: <LOL> “I figure there isn’t much of a market for them huh?”
Sapiens: <Smile> “You would be surprised, I do quite well.”
Sara: <LOL> “Really?”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Yeah, you just need to find enough square tire people to make you well off, and I know the secret of just where to find them.”
Sara: <LOL> “So, how you find them?”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Can’t tell you, it is a secret.”
Sara: <LOL>

My phone rings. I look at Sara and say excuse me. I answer, talk for a second then I shut the ringer off. Turning again to Sara.

Sapiens: <Smile> “I am sorry for that, but those were my people and they tell me you are a certified square tire person.”
Sara: <LOL> “NO AM NOT, LOL”
Sapiens: <Smile> “It’s ok you know, most square tire people react with denial at first”
Sapiens: <Smile> “You know, one of the first steps to recovery is acceptance.”
Sara: <LOL> “No am not, really.”
Sapiens: <LOL> “So Sara, what is it that you do?”
Sara: <Serious smile> “ I am an attorney.”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Wow, you are too beautiful to be a shark!”
Sara: <LOL> “Nobody has ever called me a shark to my face, you are lucky I am not a violent person.”
Sapiens: <LOL> “Even if you were a violent person, I know karate, kung-fu and a host of other Chinese words.”
Sara: <LOL> “You are a funny guy!”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Funny, I wasn’t going for funny, I was going for more like a James Bond kind of way.”
Sara: <LOL> “Hey buddy, that is more for your girlfriend and you in the bedroom, or what ever other crazy fantasies you got.”
Sapiens: <LOL> “Honey, funny you should say that, because it is about time you and I redecorate our bedroom.”

Well the ladies got called first and they invited us to join them. We did, had a great time, then number closed and went home. GH and I will review another day later in the week......

Last edited:

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Great thread Sapiens :D

LIT,

Thanks for the kind words.

You just brought to mind the meaning of the cliché; “It takes one to know one.”

You definitely get it, I am happy for you. You realize most guys will never “Get it.”

Cheers,

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blackdragon5095
I was not trying to attack you.
Bd5095, no offence taken, I just want you guys to have a good time. Learn and practice, practice, practice.......... :up:

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something about “Rejection”

All right then, so far you have seen how things flow when they work out.

How about when there is no connection and the other person is just dumb, ignorant, stupid or not interested?

For example:

<Waiting in line at a coffee shop>

HB7 and HB8.5 in front of Sapiens.

HB7 turns sideways and faces HB8.5 talking.
HB7 Glances at Sapiens.
Sapiens: <EC/Smile> “Hey, nice jacket, who makes it?”
HB7: <nonchalant look> “Who cares?”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Well, I do.”
HB7: <Rolls eyes> “Whatever.”
Sapiens: <Knows it’s time to shut up and disengage> “Wow, tough crowd.”
Sapiens: <Waits in line, orders coffee, flirts with attendant, attendant gives big flashing smile and the ego restores. >

Another Example:

<At sports bar>

Karaoke night, about 30 dudes in the place, one female bartender, 4 HBs, one homosexual and one really ugly chick.

Sapiens walks in alone, scans the scene, and orders a Perrier. Then proceeds to ask bartender’s name and writes it on a napkin. (Why write the name on napkin? So you don’t forget it and make a mistake when ordering again or building rapport)

Then talks to some of the dudes and makes friends, meets an investment banker, a website developer, a systems administrator, a limo driver, and an ex-marine.

In the mean time Sapiens checks out the social dynamics of the HB’s. They are in a group with an Alpha Male, whom seems too busy with his phone, and the Homosexual. Two of the HB’s are singing karaoke, one is sitting trying to get the attention of the group’s Alpha Male and the other is talking to the Homosexual.

AMOG, is looking sharp with leather ¾ black coat, nice shoes and well groomed. Looks like GQ model. Sapiens introduces himself to one of the HB’s singing karaoke, after they finish a song.

Sapiens: <Smile> “Hey, where did you learn to sing?”
HB8.0: <Smile> “Oh, I don’t sing, I just sing karaoke.”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Oh, I though you had taken lesson because you are pretty good.”
HB8.0: <Smile> “Thank Youuu!”
Sapiens: <Smile> “So, what’s you name?”
HB8.0: <Smile> “Sandra”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Hi Sandra, I am Sapiens; it’s good to meet you.”
Sandra: <Smile> “Me too.”
Sapiens: <Smile> “So Sandra, who are your friends?”
Sandra: <Smile> “Ah, that is..so and so….blah, blah, blah….We are celebrating so and so’s b-day…. Blah, blah, blah.”

Well, met everybody in her group, found out their lives story, even the homosexual’s, wish the b-day girl a happy birthday and celebrated with them.

The HB that was into the AMOG, let’s called her K; met K and found out she is “Just friends w/AMOG”, but she is really into him. AMOG has strong outer game but really weak inner game. After finding out all the particulars of K’s life; e.g. She is 35, never been married, no kids, owns a house and is the top salesperson at her company. I try to number close but shoots me down, she is really into the AMOG.

Number closed the other two HB’s and after all was said and done, took Sandra home. Even though Sandra is a solid 8.0 I wanted AMOG’s girl, a 7.5. My ego was not satisfied even though I did well.

See, that is the problem with human nature, even we do great, we are still not satisfied. I got shot down by the HB I wanted.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My morning recital

I am Sapiens.

I am the greatest man to ever walk the earth.

I am one with the Universe.

I thank the Creator for the opportunity to exist and experience life.

I will treat my fellow Human beings with dignity and respect.

I will not let any ill will or hostility influence my thoughts.

I will not waste, but share fairly the resources of this planet with my fellow beings.

I can accomplish anything I want, when I want.

Let it be so.

-Sapiens

Gentlemen,

I highly recommend you develop your own, believe it and internalize it. And you shall see that nothing will be impossible for you.

Cheers,

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GH questions from where does Sapiens gets His Confidence.

Finally I was able to sit down with GH and had a one on one with him.

I asked him what his views on the work we are doing are; he mostly described our techniques and actions, but nothing clicked until he asked: “Sapiens, from where do you get your confidence?”

Wow, this to me is very obvious. But at that very moment I realized that to most people it is not so. Why? Because, human technological knowledge which is used to manipulate external matter can be written down, passed on to the next generation and easily put to practice, build upon and further improved.

Human spiritual knowledge is a different matter, because the feelings and experiences are personal and die with its own individual and with every generation a new cycle begins. The only knowledge we can pass on are the fundamental truth, and from there each individual in each generation must develop their own identity.

Ok, enough intellectual and academic talk and continue to answer GH’s question.

Q. From where do I get my confidence?
A. From knowledge.

Q. From what knowledge?
A. From the knowledge of the fundamentals.

Q. What are the fundamentals?
A. Well, the first is that: All Beings have an equal and unalienable right to exist. But not all Beings are created with equal abilities.

Q. What does that mean?
A. Well, it means to me that I have the same right to exist as much as the richest or indigent person; and therefore no one can demean my existence or conversely, I demean them. Furthermore, some will have better or less abilities that I, which is good because otherwise all of us would be the same.

Q. Well, that’s find and dandy, but how does it apply to picking up chicks?
A. To me it is obvious, but let me explain: Since a chick does not have more or less a right to exist than you do, why are you afraid to approach her? The only power she has over you is what ever power you give her over you, be it express or implied; e.g. you look at her, you want to approach her, but you are intimidated to approach her. There! you implicitly gave her the power to intimidate you not to approach her. WHY?

OK, now I want your feed back; I want to know what you guys think so far.

P.S. Guys get a dictionary, get a good dictionary, words have power, and the power you will get, will come from knowing the meaning of words.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapiens you remind me alot of Pook

are you Pook in disguise come to teach the Don Juans the ways of enlightenment ?

"are you the one or do we look for another"

Quote : Sapiens
Sapiens: <Waits in line, orders coffee, flirts with attendant, attendant gives big flashing smile and the ego restores. >

lol @ ego restores

*in scotty voice* shields have weakened captain that Klingon bird-of-prey with it's blasted b*tch shields at full power managed to fire on us while cloaked in a nice jacket. the ego core of our shileds are down i dunno how much more we can take captain

*captain kirk voice* quick scotty get a reaction from the warp core of the HB coffee attendant

*scotty voice* captain you're a genius a certified marvel. by using the reaction from the core of the HB coffee attendant we have just reversed the damage from that Klingon bird-of-prey cloaked in a nice jacket. we are back to full power !

*captain kirk voice* get me star fleet command. record captains log on sosuave stardate 11-19-2005 01:00. Klingon bird-of-prey cloaked in a nice jacket encountered at this position.

*scotty voice* where to now captain ?

*captain kirk voice* second star to the right and straight on till morning

cue Sapiens morning recital and theme song

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

shahgols

Reaction score
Sapien, first things first, you are THE man. Second, I love, love, love this thread, it speaks to me personally like no other thread on this board ever has. Third, if you give up on this thread, I will hunt you down (J/K). And fourth, if you ever come to LA, you have a place to stay in my crib and it would be my honor to explore the LA scene with you. So please keep it up, this thread is awesome. Thanks and peace.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
The first rule of Pimp Club is we do not talk about Pimp Club.

The second rule of Pimp Club is we do not talk about Pimp Club.

The third rule of Pimp Club is if this is your first sarge you have to post.

Communicantes Bibemus Cenamus Fumamus
("Together we drink, we dine, we smoke.")