Finding your confidence! Help me with your comments!

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to hear more about what happened w/ K and GH's finnacial issues.

It took me a couple hours but I've read all your stuff.

Pretty Impressive.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Official Release - Full Production (including the 'Overture')

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331
ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Official Release - Full Production (including the 'Overture')

What does Christianity, 911 and The Federal Reserve ... all » have in common?

Overture: 0:00-9:34 Part 1: 9:35-35:53 Part 2: 35:54-1:09:16 Part 3: 1:09:17-1:56:23

Please visit www.zeitgeistmovie.com for information and the full source list for this work.

Reaction score
I've just discovered this thread here and I'm reading it. I'm now on page 5, reading about GH's improvements, and some principles you put on it. This is like a good story book. Will have obviously a lot more to read as this seems like a long thread. Excellent stuff.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man just want to say it truly refreshing to hear your thoughts on these subjects , and if your ever in Australia Brisbane , i would love to have a chat with you mate , cuz you and i share so many same beliefs and its hard to find other intellectual people willing to conversate about other topics then just sports and sex. (although i enjoy both very much =P )

anyways have a nice week and keep posting what your posting =)

Reaction score
Sapiens said:
Most of you came looking for the magic pill to get laid. I will tell it to you but you won’t like it. Here it is:

MONEY.

Yeah, that’s it. Money is to women what beauty is for men.

In our experience, it goes something like this in order of importance: Money, Social Standing, Charm, Looks.

-Sapiens
That's right - people will need money to pay people like you to learn how to be successful with women.

So, let me get this straight, someone is paying you $ 5000 and you are saying people need money in order to get laid. I'm sure they'll need plenty of more money if you jack your price up to $ 10 000.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Sapiens back for good or just here to advertize?

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Is Sapiens back for good or just here to advertize?
Dude, just finished my book. Once I get it edited and typeset you can have a copy for $21.99 USD.

Cheers,

-Sapiens

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also...i'm curious. Why should someone pay 21.99 for you're material? What makes ur book stand out compared to the others? What's unique about ur style of game compared to others? Thats what i want to know. Yes...ur much better than me game wise, but i just want to know.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
Also...i'm curious. Why should someone pay 21.99 for you're material? What makes ur book stand out compared to the others? What's unique about ur style of game compared to others? Thats what i want to know. Yes...ur much better than me game wise, but i just want to know.
It should be obvious, but since you need it point out: You have got more free knowledge from the present thread than from many books out there.

If this is what you get for free, can you imagine what I am sharing for a minimal fee?

See, this is the problem, fools cannot even appreciate a good thing when they see it since they are fools and therefore unable to know when a good thing bites them in the ass.

Life is good pal, enjoy while you can.

Cheers,

-Sapiens

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it, the knowledge of these techniques and applying them is like the training wheels stage of riding a bicycle. Once you get socially calibrated, you don't even need the training wheels anymore. Haven't you seen guys who have done EVERYTHING wrong in terms of pick-up arts and still get the girl? People have gotten girls by buying drinks before, gentlemen. I'm not saying Mystery isn't a player, but "The Game" isn't one-dimensional.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually have to disagree about getting more knowledge in this thread than other books. I've found the books i've read have been amazing in terms of information. Not insulting at all, just stating that the books i've read were worth the price and are definitely difficult competition to compete with. Dont' get too ****y starfox ;-)

roja

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to have your book.
is it ebook ,LINK/WEBSITE Please
Thanks

Sapiens said:
Dude, just finished my book. Once I get it edited and typeset you can have a copy for $21.99 USD.

Cheers,

-Sapiens

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapiens said:

Cheers,

-Sapiens
19.95 is what most online and tv commercials products cost. Why 21.99? Don't rob for $2.04

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly...the material needs to stand out somehow. What makes it better than other stuff. Why should we pay for it cuz u believe we should? Wat would be best is giving it out for free first(The stuff in ur thread, there's nothing special about it that i've read about already...seriously.) and then when people are liking it...then start pricing higher for something thats out of the ordinary. Thats the better strategy rather than charging for an e-book(at the start) thats similiar to another method people have learned from already which they could get for free.

Forgot to mention, it being "obvious". How is it obvious? I fail to see that.