Fighting Bullies TIPS thread

Ultrafine

Banned
Reaction score
who the inhs still gets beat up

first day in 10th grade 2 yrs ago kid tries to mess with me, touched my neck and making fun of my height

I kicked him in the balls, dude never came near me again

Dezracer76c

Reaction score
Nowadays almost nobody gets down fair, even if you win the fight fare and square, theres a good chance they will come back with about 5 guys when you're not ready. Best is to avoid fights

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this thread contains awesome advice to stop bullying because it is one of the main causes of suicide and distress in adult life to the victims. It is akin to being raped as a young child and all these tips will help the person in high school or middle school being bullied.

Im not in high school anymore but in HS my so-called "friend" turned on me and started bullying me/pushing me around and getting the guys in my former group to join in on it. Now I was in a predicament since I didn't want to be a snich so I took it which was really stupid and when I finally decided to approach admin because of the fighting they didn't take sides but suspended me and him both equally. I've gotten over it but it is kinda traumatizing when the guys u knew turn on u and yeah being bullied leaves u with no ladies LOL.

Now if I just took the advice in this thread and punched the guy in the mouth once he turned on me high school woulda been a much more enjoyable experience. You high school guys who are being bullied should stay strong and take matters in your own hands. In the end the school admin is NOT going to look after your as 24/7. I mean look at prison, if you don't stand up for yourself and go after your assailant you will be forced to wither like a leaf in ISO. Kick the guy in the balls, punch him, poke his eyes out, do whatever to stop him. It is much better to get it over in a few days or a week rather than have the bullying eat away at you for the whole school year(s).

PrinceKong

Don Juan
Reaction score
I as well have participated in a national tournament for martial arts, but i do not get into fights every month, because i can take myself away from them. I do not worry about the actual fight, i know i can win, but i worry about the moral side to it. Plus the school i go to penalizes the bully AND victim both the same way, ticket w/ fine, and three days of suspension. I have a rather helpful routine made out by me. This plan allows me to see if the guy is just a talker (in which a fight is easily avoided, since they won't do anything), or is a guy that seriously wants some trouble. In this situation, you most likely will have to fight at some point. I believe this is the kind of guy most of the people here experienced.

Bully: (talking trash)

At this point i stand up and walk up to the guy, and stare him down. Chest out and everything.

Me: Alright, you talk sh!t, that's cool. Now do sh!t.

I stick my jaw out for them to get a clear shot. If the guy was a talker, you just made a fool out of him. But if he's a fighter, I have enough fighting experienced to time their punch so i can do an instant counter. Putting him on the ground is my priority, so i have many ways to do it. If the guy actually pissed me off, i hyper-extend his elbow if he swings at me. It would be cool if i can take the punch, and do nothing but laugh at his face :crackup: .

Bully: TAKE THIS

*KAPOW*

Me: AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

*crunches knuckles

Me: My turn.

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice advice from original poster.
me,i am also skinny but sometimes only a good stare is enough to intimidate.if its not i just ignore him or depending on the bullying warn him.then i do something like PrinceKong,you know,see if hes just a talker.
anyway in the fighting part(note that i never got into a fight since 5or 6 grade)i just tend to throw a side kick to the face but if it escalates my only advice is hit faster and harder.dont try to look super cool with a backflip just bring someone to his knees and kick his face and its over.

oh and always avoid fighting of possible.its always a lose-lose situation

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
look guys i used to be bullied. there are several things you could do. firstly, what is it that they are bullying you for? do you have glasses? do you have funny hair? are you skinny? are you a dungeons and dragons fan?

for all of those things... there's something you can do about it. get contacts, get a haircut, hit the gym, find a passion. don't think of it as changing who you are to fit in. you are changing to be more attractive. you get picked on because something about you is odd, odd is not attractive.

secondly, try to prevent it starting up in the first place, this is hard for those who have been bullied for the last year or so... but let's say you move to a new school. someone starts bullying you, go up to them and kick them in the balls or smash them over the head with a stick. even if they thought 'hey he looks funny let's pick on him'. if you take no sh!t from them from the go, they will unlikely return for seconds.

thirdly, as much as being a snitch is not liked... why should anyone have the right to make a part of your life miserable. a good friend of mine was bullied by two other girls for two or three years. she sometimes came on the bus crying like a faucet. but she told her parents, and one of the bullies got expelled. the funny thing is she was a stunner.. really beautiful and her bullies were 1) a complete slut and 2) an extremely obese slut. so tell your parents or ask your best friend to help or tell a teacher. don't keep it to yourself. it can always be sorted.

anyway gd luck