Feminine Males

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No More Mr. Nice Guy was my introduction to the Matrix, about a year and a half ago. Glad you're carrying on the mission Interceptor.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chocolate is the best though, feminine or not lol

Brules Rules

Don Juan
Reaction score
****! Does this mean I must switch from my double chocolate whey protein to another flavor?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I got on your recommendation, buddy.
But I had read some of the articles and a lot of excerpts and references previously.
And yes, the work is being carried on.

I realy am inspired and motivated to try to steer the men on here to a more evolved, articulate, self directed and downright masculine evolution.
They must recoognize what is going on in their mind first.

The look at What is happening becasue of these toxic thoughts and self limiting beliefs.
ANd then, be willing to change, inform themselves of the options they have available to them, and the USE them in Life.
Here's something important for the men here to know...
Due to the lack of experiences, like exposure to positive strong masculine role models, and exceptional Fathering and Mentoring, and a lack od Rites of Passage into Manhood, men here must learn to PROVIDE ALL THESE THINGS FOR THEMSELVES.

If they are open to it, they will find the tools and resources and perspective to

"Father' themSelves

MENTOR themselves

Develope their Inherent Masculinity

Recognize their TRUE SELF Worth

Build Courage and SELF Esteem

Find DIRECTION in Life, and work towards accomplish their MISSION in Life and as a Man.

Be independent.

Be Self Reliant.

Mentor and teach and share with others

Create Your OWN masculine Expereince and Rite of Passage

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
... men here must learn to PROVIDE ALL THESE THINGS FOR THEMSELVES...
yeah it's a tough thing to take on, but... no choice. :D

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the link.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
Fat comes from too much KFC, et al., which, incidentally, is MORE expensive than balanced, quality food easily bought MUCH more cheaply down at the supermarket.

If you want to blame big ol' fat chicks on poor quality food, that's ok, but remember BETTER quality food is readily available to them, and more affordably.
True however no one wants to take time or effort to PREPARE such meals and there are costs associated with such preparation. The well to do can afford at least a lifestyle where someone has time to prep food and often can afford a houskeeper to help. Time really is money.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
see in the old days a guy would say something like that and any guy within 20 feet of him would have said "hey sally, tuck in your panties." - it wouldn't necessarily be 'mean', but it would be a verbal slap to remind the guy not to act like a woman.

but over the past 20 years and the switch to political correctness, no one says anything anymore. people just shake their head and move on.

so this guy goes around saying dumb sh*t and has no idea that he is behaving like a woman.

kind of sad really.
Oh bullcrap. There have been men like that since the dawn of civilization. What is it with the "DJ community" and this belief that the entire male population was made up of Conan the Barbarian clones before the 1960s? It's no different than it was 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 years ago. Same as the "back in the good ol' days" mentality - there were no "good ol' days". It's a myth every generation has.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
I like chocolate 'cause it tastes good. I don't want it ruined with a bunch of feminized bullcrap!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
Oh bullcrap. There have been men like that since the dawn of civilization. What is it with the "DJ community" and this belief that the entire male population was made up of Conan the Barbarian clones before the 1960s? It's no different than it was 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 years ago. Same as the "back in the good ol' days" mentality - there were no "good ol' days". It's a myth every generation has.
You're right to a point but on this specifically you're wrong. I can clearly remember the time when men didn't cry in public, ever, for example. YOU bit your lip until it bled or excused yourself, or did whatever it took.

Now it's 'sensitive' and people comment on it as if it's an OK thing, in the past men had the good sense to not notice if the guy who'd just lost his father had a few bouts of incontinence for a week or so.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Director, thanks fo rthe link.
Robert Bly is often mentioned in Men/Male issues/Masculinity material. David Deangelo was influence dby his work too.

The problem that we need to face is that as males were being born without realizing their Maculinity, they ran into conflict and problems. The solution was to be 'more sensitive', and move in a direction that pleased Women.
Unfortunately, the solution to not becoming Masculine, and truly BEING and feeling your Masculinity, IS NOT BE MORE FEMENINE.
The disaster we have now is Males clashing with their environments because THEY know SOMETHING is WRONG with THEM.

What is WRONG is that they have been emascultaed, disconnected from their Masculinity, raised in a sociaty that shames Masculinity, and are told to be more femenine.
They ARE in touch with their feelings.
And those feelings are of loss, emptiness, disconnect, lack of direaction and RAGE!

They feel they are OWED something, but they cant piece together that that SOMETHING is their MASCULINITY

They EQUATE Female Attention and VALIDATION with their own inherent Masculinity. their rationale is primal, if they get female, then they are masculne.

Thats part of the reaosn for the overwhelming NEED for approval and validation FROM WOMEN, that the majority of males feel.

Why?

Because they knwo that they NEED SOMEONE to tell them they ARE a MAN! And that they ARE OK!
And they see a WOMAN doing that for them as the easiest way.

The search for the dating/seduction 'magic bullet' that is talked about in the community is IMHO a MISGUIDED ATTEMPT at RECLAIMING MASCULINITY in the FASTEST WAY POSSIBLE!
The notion of the 'Magic Bullet" that arrived iin the community recently is IMHO direct evidence at how deep and widespread the inherent notion that something is missing.

That something is their Manhood.

The INSTANT GRATIFICATIOn..but aimed at getting a womans attention. THAT way ,they can FEEL what they are missing.
But it doesnt work that way.
It wil NEVER work that way.

So they feel they are entitiled to something. And then they look out into the world and feel that the world (which disconnected them from their masculinity) now OWES them.

And they take it out on everyone, and in their blindness, blame everyone but themselves, and sit there and mope and whine, and try to bring down others, and don't do a damn thing about helping themselves.........

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably why I had the notion that "I'm not a man until I have a woman, then everyone will know I'm a man."

No wonder oneitis is so scary and confusing. There's the girl, you got what a "man gets".... but something's still missing. It didn't "work". What you thought was the answer just brings up more questions.

Feel like I'm really growing up here.

I'm watching the video now and it's great.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, why on earth would you want to live up to someone else's standard of "what being a man means". WHo gives a ****? If at the end of the day I am living up to my own personal values and beliefs, then I'm "being a man" in my own way. I really couldn't be bothered to care if I am "acting feminine" by eating some hot girl's snatch and telling her it tastes great when it really smells so bad I am about to gag.

So some guy who sits around jerking his pork sword to John Wayne is going to set the standard? Not for me! I think we should each live up to our own standards, it's fine to be inspired, but when one feels he has to live up to some external standards I think that is cause for concern.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Dudes, why on earth would you want to live up to someone else's standard of "what being a man means". WHo gives a ****? If at the end of the day I am living up to my own personal values and beliefs, then I'm "being a man" in my own way. I really couldn't be bothered to care if I am "acting feminine" by eating some hot girl's snatch and telling her it tastes great when it really smells so bad I am about to gag.

So some guy who sits around jerking his pork sword to John Wayne is going to set the standard? Not for me! I think we should each live up to our own standards, it's fine to be inspired, but when one feels he has to live up to some external standards I think that is cause for concern.

Interesting question.
You're right, if one is looking for EXTERNAL Validation, that is the wrong road to choose.

yes, if you are full of Self Respect, Self Esteem, and are pursuing High Character as your Destiny, then YES, you are 'being a Man.'
If you have grown up with strong masculine men as mentors and role models, then you would find it easier to go in the right direction.
However, what about people who haven't experienced Self Esteem?
Who have no direction? Or guidance?

IF you have grown up without any self limiting beliefs AT ALL, and never suffered any emotional traumas, and experienced disconectedness from your masculinity, then you probably have a pretty good handle on the proper perspectives, ideas, actions and behavior, and mindset of a realized masculine man.

The weird thing is , that is not the norm.

And the reality is that vast numbers of males are not experiencing this. They don't have values. They don't have directin. They don't have guidance. They lack self esteem and self respect. They don't have good role models, and they lack certin Rites of Passage that can help propel them into the correct productive, positive, and healthy masculine mind set.

For most people it's kind of like saying, "you should be able to go out and buy a million dollar home. What's wrong with you?"

It sounds presumptious to believe that everyone has plenty of money to go out and buy a million dollar home.
Since this is obviously not the case, it then looks like an over simplification of a complex issue.

Director

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
...and they lack certin Rites of Passage that can help propel them into the correct productive, positive, and healthy masculine mind set.

The "Rites of Passage" concept is one that I've encountered frequently in the reading I've been doing about Manhood and what it means to become a man. I find it really fascinating.

A lot of the pre-modern Rite of Passage rituals involved a ceremonial separation from the mother, living with the adult men, and stuff like that. You often hear stories of the boys having to go off and live on their own in the wilderness for a set period of time, or kill and bring back a dangerous animal, etc.

My question to you, Interceptor, is this - what exactly would constitute a Rite of Passage ritual for the modern guy?

I've got some ideas of my own, and I've even thought of a few "Rite of Passage" experiences I'd like to put myself through, but I'm interested to hear your take on the issue.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
You're right to a point but on this specifically you're wrong. I can clearly remember the time when men didn't cry in public, ever, for example. YOU bit your lip until it bled or excused yourself, or did whatever it took.

Now it's 'sensitive' and people comment on it as if it's an OK thing, in the past men had the good sense to not notice if the guy who'd just lost his father had a few bouts of incontinence for a week or so.
men cry in public now?