Feminine Males

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
men cry in public now?
Bill Clinton weeps oftenly. Then again if you are married to a biotch like Hillary and have a penchant for fat women like Monica Lewinsky or ugly women like Paula Jones I would too. Amazing an AFC like that could be a leader.

He's a nice guy but I could outpull him when I was unemployed, let alone now!

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea Ricky I'm sure you could pull females better than him, because in World of Warcraft, there are pretty hot females bro, I've seen them - but only human ones... if your a Tauren or Orc u probably can only mate from that specific group's females, you know? Besides I'm not sure if Clinton wants those anyways so you're in luck :)

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is all about the dark chocolate. That is the sensual stuff. Skip the Milky Way crap and grab some 85% chocolate. Toss some wine into the mix. Grab a good book on art or design and enjoy.

I totally agree that being in love is like certain foods, drinks, places, weather,etc.

Passion, sensuality, and romance can be found and experienced in many different things. Maybe you should look for beauty in things other than the lard around some sorority girl's tummy. The feminization of the American male has more to do with you guys chasing after a bunch of spoiled fat tramps than crying or chocolate. In the old days men wanted virgins. Now you want HPV infected chubs.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Interceptor said:
To truly understand the current phenomena of the Nice Guy Syndrome, we have to take into account a series of significant social changes that began around the turn of the century and accelerated following World War II. These social dynamics included:
l
The transition from an agrarian to an industrial economy.
l
The movement of families from rural areas to urban areas.
l
The absence of fathers from the home.
l
The increase in divorce, single parent homes, and homes headed by women.
l
An educational system dominated by women.
l
Women's liberation and feminism.
l
The Vietnam War.
l
The sexual revolution.
OOH GREAT LIST BUT YOU FORGOT THE MASTER, THE GOD OF ALL SOCIAL DISRUPTORS.. CAPITALISM

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Oh yea Ricky I'm sure you could pull females better than him, because in World of Warcraft, there are pretty hot females bro, I've seen them - but only human ones... if your a Tauren or Orc u probably can only mate from that specific group's females, you know? Besides I'm not sure if Clinton wants those anyways so you're in luck :)
Well let's just say I have better taste than him. He might think Hillary, Paula and Monica are hot. As we know from this board everyone has different tastes.

I don't play videogames, but would like to get a system, what do you recommend? Wii looks like the most fun but the graphics are retarded. So Play Station 3 looks like the best compromise.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loving chocolate thieves.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Ricky said:
Bill Clinton weeps oftenly. Then again if you are married to a biotch like Hillary and have a penchant for fat women like Monica Lewinsky or ugly women like Paula Jones I would too. Amazing an AFC like that could be a leader.

HE SETTLED FOR WHAT HE COULD GET....LOL

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky said:

Your chiks, all of them, will all either look like Hillary, gain weight like Monica, loose their looks and be ugly like Paula Jones, by the time they are 60. As that one guy said, you'r hottie young girl/wife will become Ernest Borgnine. Just ask George Herbert Walker Bush, who married his grandma. Good for him!

If an IDIOTIC MORON like Smirk W. can become a leader, why are you so surprised? Oh, he was appointed, ok. I don't know him, so he might not be an idiot, he might just act like one. Just like Hillary might not be a bitsh, but might look like one.

I seriously doubt you will ever marry somebody as successful as Hillary. Like it or not (she's not my first choice), she most likely will win her party's nomination. When you start dating presidential candidates, then we can talk chief.

I seriously doubt you and Bill can go into a bar, and you'll pull more chicks, or even hotter chicks than him,as an old looking 60+ year old AFC. Just sayin'.

congrats guys, for turning this thread into political flaming. It really takes some small minds (and small something else) to pull it off.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster of Love, you sounded like an emotional wreck in that last post. Are you mad at me because I'm right, or because you are in love with the media and Hillary!

Don't have the successful players me. Vote for me for SEXIDENT!