Female - Looking for honest advice

stumped

Banned
Reaction score
AlphaGirl78, I dont think there is anything wrong with you at all. Actually you're saying all the right things as in how a women "should be like"

Honestly, I think you're just meeting a bunch of losers.

Keep dating and eventually you'll find him.

My advice to you would be to give the quite guys a second look, I think
you'll find they are closer to the real deal when it comes to confidence.

joe bloggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
My $.02

I'm old school and I would never date a women who earns more than me, or has the potential to do so. I spent the last ten years in doing a BA & PhD and then post-doc higher education to get a faculty post and the last thing that I want to do is to play house-husband to a women who earns more than I do - and I am sure that most business men are the same.

To be blunt statistics show that most marriages and LTR's where the women earns more than the man fail. The only exception is where the man is uninterested in money and/or has a career where money and status aren't so tied together (i.e a personal trainer, a politician, sportperson or someone in the military).

This might seem chauvinistic but it is true.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fooling around on Match,it's kind of funny- 49 year old women,never married,specifying what kind of underwear I need to wear to date them? SORRY, not having nuts,you don't get to put me in underwear that you like(not your nuts getting pinched when you bend or sit wrong).
If you had a house on the market for 49 years and wanted to sell it,but couldn't;what would the real estate agent suggest? Improve the curb appeal? Lower the price? Fix the house up to lower maintenance costs for the buyer? I don't want to pay new price for an old house(with all it's little quirks and repairs),goes for women as well(I'm not putting up with young girl sh3t from old women)
I guess I'm saying"lower your standards,lower your attitude and realize your market value isn't going up with all the young women coming on the market"

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say she is beyond her reproductive years... biologically she can have kids just about any time from here on out. In fact she may not even be to her 'standard' sexual heightness, as women tend to in their 30s.