Fat Ugly Chicks With High Standards?

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
I talked with a fat ugly orc online and when she saw my pics she said i was rated a 1 plus that with some exceptions if a man hasn't blue eyes, a super fit body and 6 fee tall he isn't going to get anything from her....

i became WTF how come a chick with 85 kg and 5 feet tall can be so shallow and have such high standards

Later i talked with an american girl from newark, 22 years old super cute and she rated me a 7.5 and said i was really cute.

Is the world all upside down or what :confused:

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its an act, she would fvck a german shepard when she is on the rag, don't worry about her, its easy to act uppity and confident through a keyboard

Junior Sanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

gotta love these chics!

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
You see this same thing when you look at keyboard jockeys who post here, who literally have something bad to say about every single girl out there, despite the fact that they're not getting any themselves. Even worse is winging with a guy like this, who never sees a girl hot enough for his "high standards."

Actually, it's very transparent that they can't approach, and they're just using their "high standards" as a lame excuse. This is the same thing you're seeing here. The girl knows she'll never get any, so pretends the reason why she's not getting any is because her standards are too high, not because she's fat and ugly.

-Dan

Junior Sanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
similiar situation...

over hearing my girl and her HUGE cousin who bangs married men with kids etc...

FAT CHIC: " you should expect to get cheated on when in a relationship...blah blah blah"

i just kept my mouth shut because i wanted to blast her across her face with a richard simmons workout VHS tape

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
that ***** would reject any guy that approached her if he wasn't into her standards

this is just sick:down:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
what a psycho troll.

I would have slapped her in the grill with a big mouthed bass through the computer screen if a chick said that to me.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he he he he, what an nice subject to make fun of her.:crackup: "oh god hunny, how do you do it, guys must be all over you."

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
This **** is too funny, i'd tell her i wanted to adopt her as she's so cute ahahah

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all why would you care about what some fat ugly chick thinks?

Some decent looking guy probably acknowledged her existence and now she thinks she is hot stuff. That's all it takes for some girls. They could have the lowest self esttem and then some guy talks to them and they think they can have any guy they want.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Sigh*

Take it from me, fat ugly chicks are delusional beasts who think they are attractive and swear that they have big chests, butts, and are voluptuous, when they're really just fat.

Someone who lets themselve fall into that type of physical condition has some issues emotionally/mentally. I'm not talking about girls with a little chub, I'm talking about the ones who clearly need to lose weight, for health reasons.

They're delusional, don't value their opinions.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
First of all why would you care about what some fat ugly chick thinks?
weren't you the one who wrote the thread: "I suck!!! Every Girl Rejects Me" : http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78569

(due to your appearance, mainly)?

well, i don't want to come off being harsh, but inevitably i will, but i think it's best you think about this a bit. and i'm not trying to bring you down in anyway, i'm actually hoping you'll gain a better perspective in all of this.

thing is, you are placing too much importance on the way others perceive you.

who cares not only what some b!tch online thinks, but also who cares what the people on sosuave think? seriously.

you are the only one who can make this happen.

i wake up every morning and love the person i see in the mirror. i'm one sexy motherfvcker.

beauty is subjective.

next time you wake up, try this. and don't just try it, say it to yourself, and BELIEVE IT.

the bottom line is, you only have one life; you need to truly love and accept yourself. you'll never be happy if you don't learn this.

i also gotta say this:

i used to say girls are ugly and that sh!t a lot before, when i was insecure and unconfident...but now i just pay them no mind. i mean, just like a hot girl was born with good genes, it's not the girl's fault she was born with bad genes. don't judge people on their looks, and then come to us saying how girls make fun of your looks.

you have a lot more going for you than just your looks, right? well who knows if this "ugly b!tch" just doesn't have a PhD and is 10x smarter than you? i say that because she obviously took advantage of you with words/mind (not looks, obviously), otherwise you wouldn't be complaining.

looks don't matter when you're truly getting to know people for who they are.

however, if all you want is some ass. you must accept the truth that LOOKS DO MATTER. if anyone says otherwise, they are lying.

you know looks matter, otherwise you wouldn't say she's ugly. what the heck are you doing online talking to an ugly chick anyway...especially when you know she's ugly?

go outside and do some cold approaches. with your current attitude, using online as a crutch to meet women is not helping. you need to scare the sh!t out of yourself and grow some balls. it will help, trust me.

after you've grown some balls, then you can go back online if you want. but don't go online when you haven't got the right mindset yet.

Originally posted by NoMoreAFC

Is the world all upside down or what :confused:
no. i said it once, and i'll say it again because it's really key: you only have one life; you need to truly love and accept yourself. you'll never be happy if you don't learn this.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked with a fat ugly orc online and when she saw my pics...
The only thing I'm wondering is why you were having an online conversation with a fat woman in the first place...

Later i talked with an american girl from newark,..
There are two rules (well, that I just made up) for supplementing your offline game with online discussion:
  • Never talk to a girl online that you wouldn't want to be seen with in person.
  • Keep it local (within ~50 miles) - there's no sense in talking to someone who lives halfway across the country/continent that you'll probably never end up seeing.
The reasons for the first one should be obvious. The reasoning behind the second is that if you're talking to someone in another state, odds are you aren't talking to anybody in your own state - in person - which is where you should be focusing most of your efforts. Perhaps it's a little harsh, but I believe it to be true - that if you spend time on the internet talking to people you've got no chance of meeting in person, you're just wasting your time. Not only that, but you're hurting yourself - you're isolating yourself socially for no gain whatsoever.

Sorry, but the excuse "Hey, at least I'm talking to a girl!!" doesn't count. You and her both know the odds of you getting together are zilch, so whatever weight that might have carried if she'd been in your town is taken away. At least with a girl nearby you've got the opportunity - or potential - to progress to the next level with her (i.e. her panties). With someone far away, the only thing you'll be getting from her - at most - might be a webcam show. Why not just stick to playing Duke Nukem and wanking it to nudie pictures? :rolleyes:

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
The only thing I'm wondering is why you were having an online conversation with a fat woman in the first place...

There are two rules (well, that I just made up) for supplementing your offline game with online discussion:
  • Never talk to a girl online that you wouldn't want to be seen with in person.
  • Keep it local (within ~50 miles) - there's no sense in talking to someone who lives halfway across the country/continent that you'll probably never end up seeing.
The reasons for the first one should be obvious. The reasoning behind the second is that if you're talking to someone in another state, odds are you aren't talking to anybody in your own state - in person - which is where you should be focusing most of your efforts. Perhaps it's a little harsh, but I believe it to be true - that if you spend time on the internet talking to people you've got no chance of meeting in person, you're just wasting your time. Not only that, but you're hurting yourself - you're isolating yourself socially for no gain whatsoever.

Sorry, but the excuse "Hey, at least I'm talking to a girl!!" doesn't count. You and her both know the odds of you getting together are zilch, so whatever weight that might have carried if she'd been in your town is taken away. At least with a girl nearby you've got the opportunity - or potential - to progress to the next level with her (i.e. her panties). With someone far away, the only thing you'll be getting from her - at most - might be a webcam show. Why not just stick to playing Duke Nukem and wanking it to nudie pictures? :rolleyes:

True....very true. You've nailed it. Case closed

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat chicks are ****ed in the head, why would you talk to her?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked with a fat ugly orc online and when she saw my pics she said i was rated a 1 plus that with some exceptions if a man hasn't blue eyes, a super fit body and 6 fee tall he isn't going to get anything from her....
Now you know what girls think of those out of shape djs who think they are "the prize". Acting like a, and having the standards of a 10 does not mean you are one.

Reaction score
well I'd consider it as lack of confidence rather than high standars - she just felt the need to get some1 down, a lot of people with lack of confidence do this :cool: