Fat Ugly Chicks With High Standards?

MikeyBoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
h20's got it down pat.

Please do NOT let yourself live for external responses. You only have limited control over the way others think of you. Relax a bit.

People who seem desperate and unattractive to women can only like themselves for the moment after they get a validating response from someone. They turn out to be approval junkies, just as off-putting as any other kind of junkie.

If this girl is as ugly as you say she is, there is no way she's getting great looking guys. If anything she's in denial that she's gotten rejected by average guys and is aiming higher instead of lower.

There are all sorts of unreliable, unintelligent, delusional, rude, toxic people that you will come across. Some will be women, others men. Do not buy into the female ones if they try to tell you you're not sexually worthy.

Dig yourself, bro. Dig it.

Best.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Now you know what girls think of those out of shape djs who think they are "the prize". Acting like a, and having the standards of a 10 does not mean you are one.
this needs to pop up every time you log on sosuave discussion forum. So many people think that they are "the sh!t" when accually they are just plain old sh!t, and need to do some major work on a good deal of their life.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I break down girls in 4 different groups:

UG not ****able

Girls that I ...maybe would do if I was drunk and desperate.

Girls I want to ****

Relationship superhot girls (since i'm not looking for a relationship I just want to make them FBs)

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, you should know that it is just a defense mechanism. She says she's only into those blue eyed well-built guys but if you think about it how many times do you think she actually had one of these guys? Never. How can it be one of her standards if its not even within her reach.:rolleyes:

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it disturbing that so many on this board judge a person so much simply based on what looks good to the eye. But as someone said. Keyboard hero.

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Defense mechanism. Those kind of girls havebeen put down so many times that they know they'' get put down my you also, so she's like "meh I wouldn't fck u if i could cause u r not my type.". Bitterness is a btch I tell you

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you know what girls think of those out of shape djs who think they are "the prize". Acting like a, and having the standards of a 10 does not mean you are one.
Seriously.. (most) girls are pretty much as superficial as us guys (when it comes to relationships, let alone one night stands or casual sex). I mean girls are always like aww he so cute, yum he got muscles, strong arms a nice chest yummy 6pack he fine. I can't understand how people can say stuff like for guys its 90% looks 10% personality, for girls its more like 10% looks 90% personality. Maybe its 80-20 in their case but it's not like it's that different.

Defense mechanism. Those kind of girls havebeen put down so many times that they know they'' get put down my you also, so she's like "meh I wouldn't fck u if i could cause u r not my type.". Bitterness is a btch I tell you
Damn, that one was smart. I liked the last phrase the best
:D

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst rejection it the one you get from a chick you aren't intrested.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EXACTLY.

When I got out of the "super square" shape, every girl wanted to talk to me.

Before that, I could stuff the "I'm the prize" thing on my head like shyt, but it wouldn't change nothing: they just had *anything* better to do.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
:crackup:

I Know the type man, laugh off there arrogance!

i mean it is funny how fat chicks think they rule the roost LOL

Sarge On...
I think that's annoying. Cause when a guy is fat, he rarely has the illusion that he can be picky. Well, even if he has(the I'm the prize thing: who wants a fat prize haha), reality puts him on his place quickly.

But with some girls, DUDE, THEY JUST DON'T GET IT! They keep demanding stuff and nag nag nag b1tch b1tch b1tch, anything but look at the mirror and see those fat blobs emerging everywhere! Gross!

Oh well..
"Sarge on..."

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent point!

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good point, Mind.

Truthfully though, I don't think that anyone, no matter how they look, needs to be treating women like that, though.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tobiashunter
Did you say "I take that as a compliment, considering you are about a -5... thanks *****"

Am i the only one who just laughs when people call me names instead of being all offended, hurt, impressed or whatever like the person intended?

Off topic, but i'm kinda curious why people do this sort of thing.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bloke
I find it disturbing that so many on this board judge a person so much simply based on what looks good to the eye. But as someone said. Keyboard hero.
I judge people on how they look because I'd say most of the time someone is ugly not by genetics but because they didn't bother to take care of themselves in some way.

And i can't respect someone if they don't care of themselves. If they can't respect themselves then i won't either.

Maybe i define ugly different than other people but i don't say someone is ugly just because i'm not attracted to them. Lots of girls most of you think are hot i'm not attracted to but i have some idea where other people WOULD think they were very attractive.

Disclaimer for people who inevitably will pop up with a "but" because they can't read: Yes, I understand SOME people are fcuked at birth, but i don't think most people are.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps it's a little harsh, but I believe it to be true - that if you spend time on the internet talking to people you've got no chance of meeting in person, you're just wasting your time.
It's not necesaryly (<-- that's no word) Wasting your time. It's ok for practice but you should make sure you actually meet other people as well.

As for the whole looks personality % thing, I think it's more like to filters for men (at least for me).
First one is looks, second one personality.
One can compensate for the other if they're close to the 'NO-zone'.

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrRuckus
I judge people on how they look because I'd say most of the time someone is ugly not by genetics but because they didn't bother to take care of themselves in some way.

And i can't respect someone if they don't care of themselves. If they can't respect themselves then i won't either.

Maybe i define ugly different than other people but i don't say someone is ugly just because i'm not attracted to them. Lots of girls most of you think are hot i'm not attracted to but i have some idea where other people WOULD think they were very attractive.

Disclaimer for people who inevitably will pop up with a "but" because they can't read: Yes, I understand SOME people are fcuked at birth, but i don't think most people are.
Exactly. I agree %100, end of story. If you don't care about yourself, don't be surprised when people don't care about you.

Cheers!