Family respect

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your family doesn't respect you, that's not a good thing.
If you have lost respect from your family, how and why would you regain it?

My family came to the point to respect more my BIL than me.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your BIL isn't predisposed towards regularly asking bizarre, obliquely worded questions, all for the sake of appearing profound. Thus, he gets respect

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...re-any-way-to-get-it-back.273804/post-2936738

Like this comment here says, you can lose respect from a woman in a relationship, but you can pursue her, learn the lesson, and develop more self-respect for yourself.

However, understanding why your family lost respect for you and how to regain it involves a different set of challenges.

What I’ve noticed is that I’m not the type of person who gets angry during discussions. I really don’t. I stay calm in most situations where others might get upset. This is also when I notice women getting angry with me because I don’t express anger. But I know I’m on the right track; I feel good instead. So why should I feel the need to show that I should be angry? I won’t.

This is completely opposite to my brother-in-law, who gets angry and upset easily.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey brother. After reading so many of your threads and resisting from responding to them...I have to say. You care way too much about the wrong things. If your family doesn't respect you, move on and build your life. Start taking the responses you get on this forum seriously. You seem to ignore a lot of good advice that people give you and end up asking a similar question the next day.

New_Journey

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your family doesn't respect you, that's not a good thing.
If you have lost respect from your family, how and why would you regain it?

Happened to me, I was conditioned to keep my mouth shut, never say what was in my mind, always telling me to change my personality to match what they wanted and always tell them good things I did for validation.

For 27 years I was the nice guy conditioned to do that, until I found the red pill.

First it was very hard, but when I started being successful financially and realized I didn't need any if my family, I placed my boundaries in place, mom crossed them, I kicked her out of my house when she was visiting me. Never spoke with her again for a out 3 months, after that the dynamic changed.

Put your boundaries and don't be afraid of enforcing them even with your family.

New_Journey

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I’ve noticed is that I’m not the type of person who gets angry during discussions. I really don’t. I stay calm in most situations where others might get upset. This is also when I notice women getting angry with me because I don’t express anger. But I know I’m on the right track; I feel good instead. So why should I feel the need to show that I should be angry? I won’t.
If you're not showing anger cause you wanna be seen as the calm guy who have everything under control, stop, that's a covert contract.

Anger is an emotion like happiness, if its something she did wrong and you get angry then let it out, why the fvck would you hide it? She already knows you're butthurt appearing to not being angry, show her the good side and the bad side. Women love emotions, GOOD and BAD ones. If you're angry then be fvcking angry, emotions are just emotions, at the end of the day, who the fvck cares if she leaves you cause you got angry, is not that she's the only women in the whole planet.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to ignore a lot of good advice that people give you and end up asking a similar question the next day.
Actually, this is the contrary.
Because I want to know more about it. So i'm interested instead of non interested.

Never spoke with her again for a out 3 months, after that the dynamic changed.
Now she respect you?

If you're not showing anger cause you wanna be seen as
I don't really have hunger or hate except for very few things.
For an instance, if you phisically touch someone in my family, I feel the "animal" urge to protect em.
So I'll try to control, but somehow I'll be angry.

But, if a woman it's screaming or **** testing me, I'll just be calm.