Faggot NY TIMES WRITER Says MEN ARE WORTHLESS

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
They always are and you've entirely missed OP's point, the continual barrage of misandry adds up.

btw what's your angle here? Here your defending an overtly misandric article.
I had to look up misandry! I will probably use it from now on. Thanks for that.

Anyway I don't consider it a hateful article. A biting and caustic one, but not hateful. Nor more hateful than what rappers and right-wing radio hosts say about women. Again, his tongue is firmly planted in his cheek and he is speaking to the larger issue. That men do not have it together as well as in the past.

My angle is that of a guy who's out in the world. Not one memorizing "Girlz R Dum" screeds on the internet. I hope to hip a couple of the brothers who may have a chance.

Here you appear to be totally oblivious to our current social and cultural climate. Giving up our freedom and literally being classified as a second class gender so cluster phucks such as zarky et al can finally get laid is not "giving men exactly what they want" you simpleton.

I won't even start on that other thread where you gave MatureDJ a warning for not being politically correct enough for you.
Giving men exactly what they want was the article about easy women and the hookup culture. Feminism has given men that. Men who have their sh!t together and balls to operate take advantage of that.

And I warned MatureDJ for being stupid and looking stupid. Not being poltically incorrect.

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
origin138 said:
People also have to admit crimes committed by women go under reported on a consistent basis. In light of this, we can't really say for sure if men commit more crime.

I don't read stories of men putting their babies in dumpsters or trying to flush them down toilets.
No, you read stories of sexually repressed guys like John Holmes shoot innocent people in a movie theater.

Stories like that racist male who killed 6 sikhs in Wisconsin.

Mass rapes committed by male armies in any era.

The unreported sexual assaults that happen all the time because the woman is too scared to file.

I'm not a white knight beta, but men are definitely more aggressive in nature and commit way more violent crimes.

Read this article on Gender and Crime.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_and_crime#In_the_United_States

Again, the original article was written for shock value and jest.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OldbutSTRONG said:
No, you read stories of sexually repressed guys like John Holmes shoot innocent people in a movie theater.

Stories like that racist male who killed 6 sikhs in Wisconsin.

Mass rapes committed by male armies in any era.

The unreported sexual assaults that happen all the time because the woman is too scared to file.

I'm not a white knight beta, but men are definitely more aggressive in nature and commit way more violent crimes.

Read this article on Gender and Crime.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_and_crime#In_the_United_States

Again, the original article was written for shock value and jest.
I think people, not you particularly, tend to forget that YES men are more violent than women but....

...guess WHO puts on blue uniforms and big yellow fire-retardant jackets and puts their lives on the line every time some MAN commits a violent act??

Other men. Exactly.

As the male gender, we tend to be found in mass numbers at extreme ends of any spectrum including ability to fight and kill other human beings (whether it be criminal or protective in nature).

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no need for a "movement" of any kind. Simply have standards, live the way you want to, and claim your freedom, one person at a time. Use the existing legal/societal structure to your advantage, and when it serves you, use it, when it doesn't, opt out.

Do what you want, when you want, how you want, as long as you don't hurt other people in the process. Be willing to include people in your life who enrich it and be just as willing to walk away from those who want to imprison or enslave you. That's all that's necessary.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
There are more women employed than men in the US, as of now. But there are more working age men than women in the US and in every other population on Earth. Since HR is mostly run by women now -- and HR is the gatekeepers for job entry -- that lopsidedness will become even more lopsided. Men are being locked out from the bottom.

That's the Glass Floor.

The distribution of power, wealth and control is going to get very lopsided even more so than when it was a man's world.

About 10% of men in the US are in jail, many on non-violent offenses or crimes that were not considered crimes a generation or two ago. If states run out of money, prisoners will be required to pay for their stay in jail. That's forced labor.

That's a slave class formed of men.

On the other side of the equation: most people coming out of college in public administration are women. If jail wardens also tip toward female majority, then the institutions holding the population of male slaves will be run by women.

In other words, you are slowly seeing the pieces being put into place of the transformation of the male population into a slave class, subordinate to women and at a lower standing.

These are also the seeds of violent backlash and revolution by a large and growing number of disaffected and displaced males against what this society is becoming.

The place I work an old bitter feminist runs the place. They hire mostly minorities and women. My friend just got fired for BS reasons and he is a white guy.

The woman that sits next to us is rude as hell to the customers every day and she just got employee of the month. She is a fat black woman.

I like the woman very much as a friend but what is going on here?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
The place I work an old bitter feminist runs the place. They hire mostly minorities and women. My friend just got fired for BS reasons and he is a white guy.

The woman that sits next to us is rude as hell to the customers every day and she just got employee of the month. She is a fat black woman.

I like the woman very much as a friend but what is going on here?
What? Um...by slave class he means a slave social class, not race. That men, particularly men who aren't the alphas of all races are being put into a slave type system by being disenfranchised.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
What? Um...by slave class he means a slave social class, not race. That men, particularly men who aren't the alphas of all races are being put into a slave type system by being disenfranchised.

I wasn't even referring to slave classes. I'm talking about what happens when feminists run the workplace.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Use the existing legal/societal structure to your advantage, and when it serves you, use it, when it doesn't, opt out."

I should have said legal AND societal structure.

**"Several friends and family get completely raped in divorce court despite obviously being the better parent."

That's because they didn't opt out of societal rules when it didn't serve them. They played the "let's date, get married, and have 1.5 kids and a mini van" game. They didn't opt out of legal marriage and then once they started the cycle, they were stuck, unfortunately. They might not have deserved it, but they chose to get involved in a flawed system. They had other choices. That's why I said, use societal rules and/or the legal system to your advantage WHEN THEY SERVE YOU and to OPT OUT and play by your own rules when they don't.

***"Another girl I know cuckolding her husband, only to have the court rule he must pay for and support the child."

The idea of child support was originally good. The problem is it became excessive and another way to exploit the husband. What should be child support turns into ex-wife support because the amounts are usually excessive. If he'd opted out of marriage he would still have to pay child support. I'm sure there's a way he could meet reasonable obligations to his child without it becoming a situation where he's slaving to support the ex. That's outside of the realm of what I know and is probably better answered by someone else.

I do believe everything in this life has a solution. You just have to do things differently from the crowd when you notice a situation where a large group of people are being exploited. I think information is the best weapon. If a movement is necessary, then the activist-type people will create a movement. I think if you want your freedom now instead of twenty years from now, don't be dependent on other people to give you the freedom that's rightfully yours. The problem with movements is you're dependent on others and it takes many years for them to get results. On the other hand, if a movement gains popularity, it can influence laws later on and institutionalize rules that are more fair and balanced.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
***"For the second item, you are assuming that women are reasonable."

Hahaha! Women? Reasonable? I'm well aware that women go through moments of insanity and I'm definitely not assuming they are reasonable. I'm definitely not assuming that the woman you are dating vs. the woman you marry are the same. I think we all know that women are usually on their best behavior when dating and then their behavior begins to slip. In some cases the woman might not be altering her behavior but you don't see how she reacts to different situations, so her behavior is good because you're seeing her in a setting where everything is nice.

You get to know more about a person when you see how they react in different situations, especially in situations where things don't go their way.

***"I notice you avoided (like the rest of sosuaver's who don't understand the MRA) the false rape accusation and immediate presumption of guilt problem."

I didn't comment on this one because it seems like a non-debate. This is wrong, of course, and I think everyone would agree this is wrong. I didn't have the time to respond to every point of your comment and just assumed automatically that this is messed up. I took what stood out from your last comments and replied. It should be innocent until proven guilty. Never the other way around. Otherwise you have nothing but a witch hunt.

By the way, I believe that people who are for men's rights have legitimate complaints. I dislike the way things are biased against men as well. Now, I have a choice. I can participate in a broken system and then complain about it, or I can choose to avoid dealing with it. If I get married, I might just get a religious (non-legal) marriage. If I choose to get legally married and if things don't work out and I get screwed over by the system, as much as it sucks and as much as it's unjust and wrong, I entered into it knowing the potential outcomes.

Now onto the problems with the social and legal system. The legal system is preying on men through the use of already established social custom. And they are preying on uninformed men. This has to stop. I agree 100%. If I were a politician or lawmaker, I'd be ripping people new a$$holes until the situation was rectified and men were treated more fairly in the courts when it comes to divorce. Since I'm NOT interested in dealing with deuchebags on a day to day basis and am only interested in my personal freedom, I avoid politics. I am good to people in my day to day life. And if a guy is having difficulty and I can give him an idea that might make his life easier, I'll do it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristippis said:
Now onto the problems with the social and legal system. The legal system is preying on men through the use of already established social custom. And they are preying on uninformed men. This has to stop. I agree 100%.
This, at the heart of it, is the real issue.

Although some here have very extreme views, the real point of men's rights has nothing to do with hating women, having trouble dating, who is able to date who, how much sex you get, or how good your game is. It's simply the unfair treatment many men receive from the legal system, no more no less.

I agree that it is best to opt out of marriage and having children, although if the species is to survive, clearly that is a temporary answer at best. It's a shame that current conditions rob so many men of the option to have a family.

The idea that you can just act like a DJ and nothing bad will ever happen to you is simply delusional and ignoring the problem.

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the same newspaper that conned Americans into electing Obama

QUOTE=Burroughs]You will want to throw up immediately!

This is really beyond anger....beyond anything other than this faggot needs to be gangraped by aids patients...and he's a prof of 'criminal justice'!....

...these are the types of faggots who are the 'influence peddlers' spewing their faggotry ever upwards through the skull and bones faggot system.

the new york fvcking times!!

this is truly frightening...."Ultimately the question is, does “mankind” really need men? With human cloning technology just around the corner and enough frozen sperm in the world to already populate many generations, perhaps we should perform a cost-benefit analysis."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/25/opinion/men-who-needs-them.html?_r=3&ref=opinion[/QUOTE]