Faggot NY TIMES WRITER Says MEN ARE WORTHLESS

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will want to throw up immediately!

This is really beyond anger....beyond anything other than this faggot needs to be gangraped by aids patients...and he's a prof of 'criminal justice'!....

...these are the types of faggots who are the 'influence peddlers' spewing their faggotry ever upwards through the skull and bones faggot system.

the new york fvcking times!!

this is truly frightening...."Ultimately the question is, does “mankind” really need men? With human cloning technology just around the corner and enough frozen sperm in the world to already populate many generations, perhaps we should perform a cost-benefit analysis."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/25/opinion/men-who-needs-them.html?_r=3&ref=opinion

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The really sad thing is it was written by a guy. It would still be a steaming pile of horsesh*t if a woman wrote it, but I can almost respect that kind of in your face misandry coming from a woman.

It may have been written half in jest as trollbait, even though it's the New York Times. Print media is dying and it's all about the page-clicks. Stuff like this is guaranteed to generate traffic.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Findog said:
It may have been written half in jest as trollbait, even though it's the New York Times. .
calling for the mass extermination of men as trollbait!?

replace men with 'jews' or 'women' and this faggot would never write again.

any biatch or faggot dude who even laughs at this horse sh!t should be stomped with metal boots, have a stop sign rammed up their azz and then get p!ssed on. Is this what western society has come to....the society men built with their blood, sweat and tears....this is beyond disgusting.

I've written time and time again that in 10-15 years being male will be illegal...boys will be chemically castrated in their youth...seems that some faggots in influential media want to bring this about sooner.

its about time men said enough is enough and kick the teeth out of any cvnt woman or faggot male that says one fvcking word against men...we are the fvcking creators!!

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
calling for the mass extermination of men as trollbait!?

any biatch or faggot dude who even laughs at this horse sh!t should have a stop sign rammed up their azz and then get p!ssed on.
The whole point of running a piece like this is to get lots of page views and people linking to it and commenting on it. Doesn't really matter what the content of the op-ed is. Some of the big print media outlets feel like running "edgy" trollbait stuff like this is how they stay relevant in the digital media age.

When it comes to negative depictions of males and casual misandry in the media, it's not a cause on par with say people dying in Darfur, but what should piss off and concern any guy is that if the opposite happened, if a piece appeared in the New York Times saying that technology will one day give us artificial wombs and make women unnecessary, and pointing out all the areas in which men outperform women, this would be a scandal on par with Todd Akin's comments. It would be in the news cycle for days. Jon Stewart would have a field day with it on the Daily Show. And this will pass by largely without comment.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
we dont need people over 60, they dont do much work, in terms of productive output, they are at the low end of the scale, they get more sick, they cost more money, we should exterminate them.....

all tongue in cheek of course but just what was the point of writing that article? lowering mens status to mere sperm donors? drones? some of the comments from guys make me cringe, id love to think men are grabbing there nut sacks around the world but more and more I see signs of them handing their balls on a platter up to women

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Findog said:
When it comes to negative depictions of males and casual misandry in the media, it's not a cause on par with say people dying in Darfur, but what should piss off and concern any guy is that if the opposite happened, if a piece appeared in the New York Times saying that technology will one day give us artificial wombs and make women unnecessary, and pointing out all the areas in which men outperform women, this would be a scandal on par with Todd Akin's comments. It would be in the news cycle for days. Jon Stewart would have a field day with it on the Daily Show. And this will pass by largely without comment.
agree 100%

but as long as men overvalue moist cvnts this kind of faggotry will never end.

we as men take things in stride too fvcking much!! a women laughs at this...punch her in the face...call the cops...and say the biatch ran into your fist.

danger says it all the time, there are groups that are ok to hate...and men are at the top of that list.

why do we stand for it??!!!

stephen_dedalus

Don Juan
Reaction score
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Like what the other guy said websites/news sources will put edgy material in for clicks, no matter how baseless it is.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stephen_dedalus said:
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Like what the other guy said websites/news sources will put edgy material in for clicks, no matter how baseless it is.
what are you retarded?

someone is calling for the extermination of half of humanity and you're talking 'sticks and stones...' get the fvck out of here.

the jews probably felt the same way...until they were put into ovens....and so they say never again.

men tolerate too many attacks on our character, our motives, and now our physical existence...i don't care if it was 'just for clicks'...frankly i don't care what the motive was.

stephen_dedalus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
what are you retarded?

someone is calling for the extermination of half of humanity and you're talking 'sticks and stones...' get the fvck out of here.

the jews probably felt the same way...until they were put into ovens....
Obviously I am. :(

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading some.of the comments and what some of these people believe about men is depressing. One goes into detail about how.men today can't work.on cars, do.yard work, house maintenance. No coincidence that years ago is when we started seeing more and more single mothers...proving the opposite, that fathers ARE very important.

I.didn't have a real father presence and here I am at 38 , sometimes taking advice from 20 somethings on stuff I should've learned from my own dad or male figure, early in life. Since, I've learned everything on my own the hard way. I've changed a transmission, built a computer from the bottom up, helped build a house, learned countless trades, etc etc. It makes me sad to think if someone like me has worked himself up to more actual real world value than the typical women, that these same chodes are trying to marginalize men of greater value than I.

When my older brother was divorced, he went through a period.of being down on himself. I.actually had to remind him....you build ****ing houses from.the ground up, you have your own.business, you are handsome, in good shape, you've excelled at every single endeavor you've put your mind to, you've bax a full ride.scholarship to a div 1 school, you have a Feo, man the list goes on and on. He was a man of 10 times the worth in this world than any female.we.knew, including his.wife. and I see more and more.talented young men doubting their own worth too. This.sickens me.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with burroughs, but I think this type of.piece is passable BECAUSE we clearly are still lauded as the stronger, more valuable gender. Even as much as they wanna scream otherwise or at least we are equals, I think deep.down they know different. It'd be like a little dog yapping at a big dog all the time. The big dog is clearly stronger and would be admonished if every time he swatted the little yapper away....but from time to time he needs to check that aggression. Tgis qualifies as one of those times, its a bit more of a yap.

If it were written about women, you would see a lot of outrage.....but that's because they are less valuable, ****.that procreation noise, and no one likes to.see someone.weak being picked on. I take comfort in the fact , on one hand, that our truth worth is represented in our.non reaction to.such dribble but worry that unchecked aggression left unchecked can.snowball.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a reason Roissy/Heartiste refers to it as the New York BETA Times.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
" When I explained this to a female colleague and asked her if she thought that there was yet anything irreplaceable about men, she answered, “They’re entertaining.”

Gentlemen, let’s hope that’s enough. "

sounds more like a warning to step up our game. of course it is offending to reduce the worth of a human being to its capacity to reproduce, and no one in his right mind would ever do that. it is just a thougt experiment and somewhat provocative so he could fill a page and get some attention.

in the end it misses one point tho: women dont just need men as entertainment (no matter what they say), they want to be taken, overwhelmed, swept away. they want a man, so they can feel more like a woman. a real one to be sure. no artificial insemination and no vibrator can ever do that.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone ever needs proof that our society is feminine-centered and overwhelmingly beta, then send them this article and its subsequent comments section.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is absurd. This angered me more than anything has in a while.

So now my question is, what would these women do when they give birth to a male? Kill it on the spot? Abort it as soon as you find out?

I am not a religious person, but I would LOVE to see the reaction of religious groups to this.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
It isn't so much the article itself that leaves a sick feeling in your stomach. You kind of expect it from the NYT. It's the comments which make this so unpalatable. And many from enabling men...fools. Men will vote and supplicate themselves into oblivion.

Widespread misandry is now the cultural norm. I have a sincere question to members of this board. What is to be done?
I dont think anything legal and polite can be done, even educating men wont work since the mainstream media have much more means to brainwash or punish those who think differently, mindfvcking men its a process which start when we are still kids and follows with legal punishment if you dont bend yourself to the shaming.

I think the only think that would make society and politicians to reconsider this position is a certain percentage of men frustrated after being robbed of their dignity and money going into killing sprees on their ex wifes or courts.
Fear is a powerful revolution tool as much as frustration, your average feminazi judge or cheating lying wife knows better than there are no laws that stop a bullet.

I know its really bad thing to say but the only way to reason with a bully is to resort to his same means, you can lecture for hours a bully about his wrong behaviour only to have him doing the same thing right after (lucky you if he bothers to listen first).

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did this come to pass...that men are treated as slaves and dogs by femcvnts and faggots?

Many reasons.

But one of the main reasons....we love women too much....that is...we love to fvck too much.

men will suffer any indignity, misandry, removal of reproductive rights...just to get 'our d1cks wet with an hb8+'

I mean think about it..if men didn't have this overwhelming need to fvck...would we ever talk to women anymore, especially with their modern, cvntified, no cooking, no cleaning, no nurturing attitudes?!...hell NO! Besides puzzy women offer absolutely nothing to men whatsoever and when the artificial womb comes they are the ones who will be expendable

this need to fvck is the crucial leverage women will always have over men....leverage the state can use to enslave men.

and so we find ourselves here...the clarion call growing louder...the most influential paper on the planet theorizes the extermination of men...and most men will bleat like sheep go back to work or think of clever ways to 'game' that hb across the hall who has been 'negging him' all week....because who cares if men are killed, tortured, exterminated as long as we get to fvck its all good right...because the elite agenda isn't real, there are no death camps being built...its all paranoia right...:)

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Then we'll see how innovative and self-reliant a nation filled with females truly is. The science needed just to embark on such a major social experiment was discovered and mastered by men. The rational thought and risk-taking sensibility needed to implement it is the province of the human male. Females can be male analogs if they push themselves, but their desire for security over risk would keep them shackled in a state of arrested development. To say nothing of the need for male strength and courage to protect and raise children.

100% true

but none of this matters to the faggots and femcvnts...because they run the engine of the state
they hold all structured power and use it against men in sexual rights, reproductive rights, men don't even realize their marginalization and call it a 'sh!t test'.